A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart

<< < (2/1017) > >>

AprilRenee:
My daughter was about 8 months old and we had one of those jumper things that hangs from the door frames. You put the kid in and they can hop and jump in there.

She would spend an hour or 2 in there, she loved it so much.

One day I popped her in it and went to the bathroom. When i came out, she was happily jumping around in a puddle of diarrhea. It escaped her diaper and was running down her legs on to the floor.

I swear I nearly died cleaning that up

Rei-chan:

Here's mine:

About 10 years ago, I went with some friends to a local 24 hour restaurant for an early breakfast.  It was around 3am, and the bars had just closed.  We were sat at a booth in front of 2 men, one was eating salad.  For you to get this, here's a map, because I am not sure how this happened the way it did:

| Our table | |Their table |
                                 |          ME| |1 guy- SGuy|

My back was to the salad guy.  All of a sudden I hear this single loud HACK! and get hit in the back of the head with a steaming wad of salad.  Somehow he projectile vomited from his side of the table, missed his friend, and hit me, sitting at the next table almost 5 feet away.

I scream, and end up trying to wash puke out of my hair in the tiny bathroom.  Luckily, I had another shirt in my car and changed.  Just as I come out, the waitress brings my eggs over medium.  Which of course, I couldn't eat.   >:(

Shoo:

--- Quote from: Willow1979 on May 15, 2007, 11:34:38 PM ---
Here's mine:

About 10 years ago, I went with some friends to a local 24 hour restaurant for an early breakfast.  It was around 3am, and the bars had just closed.  We were sat at a booth in front of 2 men, one was eating salad.  For you to get this, here's a map, because I am not sure how this happened the way it did:

| Our table | |Their table |
                                 |          ME| |1 guy- SGuy|

My back was to the salad guy.  All of a sudden I hear this single loud HACK! and get hit in the back of the head with a steaming wad of salad.  Somehow he projectile vomited from his side of the table, missed his friend, and hit me, sitting at the next table almost 5 feet away.

I scream, and end up trying to wash puke out of my hair in the tiny bathroom.  Luckily, I had another shirt in my car and changed.  Just as I come out, the waitress brings my eggs over medium.  Which of course, I couldn't eat.   >:(

--- End quote ---

Oh, Willow.  I don't read many things that make me throw my hand over my mouth to keep my dh from hearing me laughing, but this did it.

Rei-chan:

LOL.  Glad you got a laugh out of that Shoo. 

10 years ago, not so funny, but now, I can see the humor in it.   :) 

Tell you what though, before that I could deal with all kinds of grossness.  Now I can't even hear someone puke without gagging.  It's gonna be bad when we have kids.......

Shores:
My mother once hosted a fairly formal eveing outdoors cocktail shindig years back. She spent weeks preparing and all day stressing, cleaning and cooking. She was dressed to the nines and trying to be perfect. About 30 min into the party, she's talking to a guest, hears a noise, looks up.... and catches a load of bird doo right in the mouth.

My mother's EXTREMELY type-A and perfectionist. It was pretty funny to watch the fall-out. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version