News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• December 15, 2017, 12:40:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 1725693 times)

VorFemme

• It's too darned hot! (song from Kiss Me, Kate)
Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #7185 on: September 08, 2017, 06:53:59 PM »
I'd have to say that is one of the more bizarre things I've ever read as far as "real life events" - but at 60, I'm a lot more matter-of-fact than I was at about 20...
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I explain?

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #7186 on: September 10, 2017, 09:35:34 AM »
My period this month came with a very annoying blemish that made me feel like an oyster cultivating a pearl.

It finally popped today, which is good, because I was getting ready to call my OB-GYN to have it professionally taken care of.

These are hormonal. I had one when I  was married, and had to have the hubby take care of it. Excruciatingly painful as it grew and then popping, but the relief was amazing!

siamesecat2965

« Reply #7187 on: September 11, 2017, 11:48:00 AM »
A friend of mine posted this on Facebook the other day. I was tempted to post it in the Guests thread, but figured this was more appropriate. Guy's Tinder date tosses her poo out the window.  :o

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ikrd/this-guy-says-his-tinder-date-threw-her-poop-out-the-window?utm_term=.epBD40kKA#.dhDQy0DKX

CRUD MONKEYS! that is the funniest thing I have ever read.

I laughed myself silly over this. Best part? He asked her out again!!!!

siamesecat2965

« Reply #7188 on: September 11, 2017, 11:51:16 AM »
Here's mine. Sat am I woke up early with some rumbling in my stomach. Ugh. Ran to the bathroom several times, adn though I had finished. Sometimes when something disagrees with me, i have a few rounds of the trots, and that's it.

Ran an errand, came home, went again and then out to get a pedicure. With the intention of running errands after. So I'm leaving and heading out for my errands. When I feel a bit bloated and gassy. Ok, that's it, so I think i'm safe. Nope. I was a bit overly confident, and when i tried to let one out, something else came with it. Oops. I sh*rted myself. Thankfully i was at a place wehre I could run home, change, and then head back out.

thank goodness for both leather car seats and black pants!!! I learned my lesson though!

jayhawk

• my organizing website
« Reply #7189 on: September 12, 2017, 09:31:56 AM »
Here's mine. Sat am I woke up early with some rumbling in my stomach. Ugh. Ran to the bathroom several times, adn though I had finished. Sometimes when something disagrees with me, i have a few rounds of the trots, and that's it.

Ran an errand, came home, went again and then out to get a pedicure. With the intention of running errands after. So I'm leaving and heading out for my errands. When I feel a bit bloated and gassy. Ok, that's it, so I think i'm safe. Nope. I was a bit overly confident, and when i tried to let one out, something else came with it. Oops. I sh*rted myself. Thankfully i was at a place wehre I could run home, change, and then head back out.

thank goodness for both leather car seats and black pants!!! I learned my lesson though!

I'm glad you weren't sitting in the pedi chair when that happened.   :-\

siamesecat2965

« Reply #7190 on: September 13, 2017, 01:39:18 PM »

You and me both! Although I wouldn't have tried to do anything! I figured in the safety of my car, a little toot wouldn't hurt anyone. HA

Reika

« Reply #7191 on: September 13, 2017, 07:22:33 PM »

You and me both! Although I wouldn't have tried to do anything! I figured in the safety of my car, a little toot wouldn't hurt anyone. HA

Yikes!

Though I do think someone said up thread to never trust the farts when feeling this way. I've learned that myself. :)

diesel_darlin

« Reply #7192 on: September 14, 2017, 03:11:54 AM »
I'm pretty sure that I've said that at least once on this thread. I was caught in traffic one day and tried to ease one out. It did not end well. And I had on jeans and had cloth seats.  :'( ;D ;D

Chipmunky

« Reply #7193 on: September 14, 2017, 09:00:07 AM »
DD caught a cold in time for the Hurricane, but just had a yellow runny nose. She's about back to normal (no ear infections, and her follow up today went great!!)

DH, however, caught DD's cold. And the Man Flu.  He's horking up yellow green nasties and examining them in the sink before asking my opinion.  As soon as I comment on his appearing to be better (by getting out of bed to go to the sink), Mr. Chipmunky is on the floor, dying of the sniffles.

Reika

« Reply #7194 on: September 15, 2017, 08:11:05 AM »
I was reading a book where one guy apologized to a group of friends about suddenly disappearing on them because he spent twenty 20 mintues doing number 1 from his number 2 hole. For some reason the phrasing just made laugh lots.

Nikko-chan

« Reply #7195 on: September 16, 2017, 07:59:28 AM »
DD caught a cold in time for the Hurricane, but just had a yellow runny nose. She's about back to normal (no ear infections, and her follow up today went great!!)

DH, however, caught DD's cold. And the Man Flu.  He's horking up yellow green nasties and examining them in the sink before asking my opinion.  As soon as I comment on his appearing to be better (by getting out of bed to go to the sink), Mr. Chipmunky is on the floor, dying of the sniffles.

Oh yes, the dreaded Man Cold. Not my story but SunshineSister's!

Her fiance had a cold, and she had to leave to go to work. He wanted the remote, on the table. Not even a foot away. He has long arms for the record.

SSFiance: *pitifully* SunshineSister.
SunshineSister: Yes dear?
SSFiance: *still pitifully* Can you get me the remote?
SushineSister: *gives him an 'are you serious?' look and walks over to the table, slowly picks up the remote and hands it to him in a deliberate manner* You really couldn't have gotten that yourself?

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #7196 on: September 16, 2017, 03:10:04 PM »
To wear my eyes down at night, I have taken to watching you tube videos on my phone. Last night, was black head/cyst night. The video starts out with someone using a (hopefully) clean toenail clippers to pull out the sac, I'm guessing, and he's is putting the pieces of  this on the subjects arm. There was already a large amount of material on the arm when the video started. There was a towel on the back for a couple of small eruptions of really watery pussy bloody stuff. When he pulled the last of the sac material out of the cavernous hole on the back, the thing just erupted fluids. It was AMAZING! The person pulling the sac out had to get another towel. The video stopped before all was said and done, but I think that person should have been in the hospital with an infection that big. On the plus side, at least I couldn't smell it.

BarensMom

« Reply #7197 on: September 17, 2017, 01:01:00 PM »
To wear my eyes down at night, I have taken to watching you tube videos on my phone. Last night, was black head/cyst night. The video starts out with someone using a (hopefully) clean toenail clippers to pull out the sac, I'm guessing, and he's is putting the pieces of  this on the subjects arm. There was already a large amount of material on the arm when the video started. There was a towel on the back for a couple of small eruptions of really watery pussy bloody stuff. When he pulled the last of the sac material out of the cavernous hole on the back, the thing just erupted fluids. It was AMAZING! The person pulling the sac out had to get another towel. The video stopped before all was said and done, but I think that person should have been in the hospital with an infection that big. On the plus side, at least I couldn't smell it.

Link, please??

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #7198 on: September 17, 2017, 01:32:11 PM »

Link, please??

I will see if I can find it on my phone, for some reason, youtube is not working on my computer.

Used Flamingvixen instead of google...

Here it is in all it's grossness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCQRrEY_fwk
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 01:34:49 PM by wonderfullyanonymous »

Frog24

« Reply #7199 on: September 29, 2017, 04:21:07 PM »
Kinda gross out, kinda funny so I thought to put it here.

My husband and I went out for lunch and I noticed that he had a nose hair growing at an odd angle out of his nose.  It's rather noticeable to anyone else but him, and he works in a job where appearances matter. 

So I told him about it, discreetly.  He grabbed his cell phone and attempted to take a selfie of his nostril. When he zoomed in, he gasped and said "Ew!  Are my pores REALLY this large and ugly?"

We then both broke out laughing.