News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• January 20, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 1788259 times)

Elisabunny

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #7290 on: December 14, 2017, 10:06:13 PM »
As I recall, Vorbau's stories were a similar mixture of hilarious and disgusting.  ;D
You must remember this: a ghoti is still a fish...

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
« Reply #7291 on: December 15, 2017, 02:12:18 PM »
As I recall, Vorbau's stories were a similar mixture of hilarious and disgusting.  ;D

Squirrel Puddles.
What part of v_e = \sqrt{\frac{2GM}{r}} don't you understand? It's only rocket science!

"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture

mmswm

« Reply #7292 on: December 15, 2017, 08:27:43 PM »
Sigh...

Underboob friction rash and yeast infection.  I have a G cup size, so there's no good solution here.  I can't go without a bra, but a bra makes it worse.  Going without a bra makes it worse too.  Now it's bloody.  I'm dying here, but it was too gross not to share.
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

VorFemme

• It's too darned hot! (song from Kiss Me, Kate)
« Reply #7293 on: December 15, 2017, 10:04:53 PM »
Yeah...not bleeding - but itching...

Baking soda, for some reason, helps some of the time.  Perhaps it just changes the pH to a range that yeast doesn't thrive in.
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I explain?

BarensMom

« Reply #7294 on: December 16, 2017, 12:55:08 AM »
Mmswm, have I got a product for you (no, Iím not being paid).  Itís called Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel, and I get it at Target.  It works wonder for underboobs and that wretched inner thigh chafe.  I pick up multiple tubes every time I go there, because it tends sell out quickly.

JolieFille

• I'm a Pixie! With Fangs! =P
« Reply #7295 on: December 20, 2017, 07:18:26 AM »
Oooh Story time!

So I've been sick since Thanksgiving. Sinus infection that morphed into bronchitis. Got steroids and an inhaler to make my lungs behave and spent three days unable to lay flat to sleep because it felt like a mucus bomb went off in my chest.

It almost felt like when you throw up or something rebounds up your esophagus but it was my lungs. Every time I laid down my throat and mouth would fill up with lung slime. Horrid feeling.

On top of this; my family and I just got a German shepherd puppy (14 weeks on Saturday!) Bogart decided to bite the rose bush in the front yard while hiding milk bones behind it. Come his recent vet appointment he had an abscess on the side of his snout right on one of those whisker bumps. Vet suspects splinter of some sort and prescribed him antibiotics.

Well he was snoozing in front of the stove on Monday and I just happened to see the thorn. So I reached down, gently grabbed it with my fingernails, and pulled out a giant hooked rose thorn attached to an inch long infected whisker. Bogart didn't even wake up and already his face looks so much better.

Last night, my other dog, Daizey got an upset tummy. All over my kitchen, poor thing threw up and had a butt explosion. Right on the new rug. Would have been easier to clean on the hardwood. Lots of lysol wipes were used.

Ser Lucien Liliane

• The Unsleeping Translator
    • My tumblr
« Reply #7296 on: December 20, 2017, 10:31:33 AM »
Oooof. Sympathies, JolieFille. I know the lung slime feeling well (asthmatic prone to bronchitis, wonky sinuses) and it is never pleasant.

My gross-out moment: my face is a pizza. And they're all cystic pimples that like to randomly explode. And they hurt.
"Ah, yes. I forgot you've taken levels in Defeating Paperwork."

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #7297 on: December 20, 2017, 02:21:03 PM »
Sigh...

Underboob friction rash and yeast infection.  I have a G cup size, so there's no good solution here.  I can't go without a bra, but a bra makes it worse.  Going without a bra makes it worse too.  Now it's bloody.  I'm dying here, but it was too gross not to share.

I'm a DD-DDD cup. I use deodorant under mine in the summer. It helps keep that lovely rash at bay.

Today, I went after DF deep pore black head. Out of this, I usually get a really hard black head, if anything at all. Today, Holy Wow!! The first little squeeze was an ooze of semi-liquidy stuff. The next squeeze shot it a foot away, onto me. It was a combo of stringy and slimy gunk. I had several rounds of stringy shooters and oozy gunky stuff. Then bloody pussy stuff starts coming out. I thought I was almost through at this point. I was wrong. I had bloody pussy stringy shooters. My shirt and arms caught the most of it. He was laying on his side, if he'd been on his stomach, those shooters would have hit me in the face. Took about 10 minutes to completely clear, and thankfully it didn't smell. It was lovely grossness. I was in my glory.

chigger

« Reply #7298 on: December 20, 2017, 05:13:22 PM »
Oh, that brought back a memory. My DH had a little bump on his neck that he insisted that I squeeze, as he couldn't reach it. So I squeezed and squeezed, until it shot the foulest gunk into my hair and onto my glasses. I almost puked, it smelled so bad. I washed my hair three times to get the smell out, and it was just a tiny little bit. The stench just hung in the air of our bedroom. He later said that little bump had been there for YEARS. I wish he'd had his previous wife pop it!

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #7299 on: December 21, 2017, 08:22:01 AM »
I didn't have my phone with me, or I would have recorded it. It wasn't as much as some of those ones you see on Youtube, but it shot better distance than most of them. He's had that thing for as long as I can remember. I think what happened was, one night, when it was really hard, but I couldn't get anything out, I used a pin in the pore to see if I could open up the cell more. This didn't work, at the time. Two-three weeks later, however...I can't wait for it to fill up again. I will remember my phone next time. *Evil laughter fills the air*

Chez Miriam

« Reply #7300 on: December 21, 2017, 08:28:54 AM »
I didn't have my phone with me, or I would have recorded it. It wasn't as much as some of those ones you see on Youtube, but it shot better distance than most of them. He's had that thing for as long as I can remember. I think what happened was, one night, when it was really hard, but I couldn't get anything out, I used a pin in the pore to see if I could open up the cell more. This didn't work, at the time. Two-three weeks later, however...I can't wait for it to fill up again. I will remember my phone next time. *Evil laughter fills the air*

I'm picturing you: cackling, contorting*, holding the phone, a pin, and then the "fountain"! ;) ;D

* I never seem to get the light 'right' in such circumstances, so am always trying to find a better angle. :-[  You're probably much less rubbish than I! :)
"All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well."  - Julian of Norwich

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #7301 on: December 21, 2017, 06:14:39 PM »
I didn't even use a pin to open it. He was laying on his side, and the black head was there, so I gave it a little squeeze. I went, "Oh, it has something in it." Oh boy did it ever. I'm gonna have to be sneaky about the video, he doesn't want me to record it. Good thing it's on his back!

siamesecat2965

« Reply #7302 on: December 28, 2017, 11:38:56 AM »
Not as gross as some, but still kind of nasty and yet satisfying all at the same time. I suffer from allergies and sinus issues. In the winter, they dry up like crazy. so this year, i finally got a humidifier. Wish I had sooner! The one i had many moons ago was loud, and had to be cleaned, and used nasty filters. This one is small, quiet and no filters at all.

so since I've been using it when I sleep, my sinuses aren't as dry as they normally are, so every day when i wake up, i blow my nose, and huge chunks of gunk spew from my sinuses. its gross but feels wonderful.

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #7303 on: December 28, 2017, 11:54:49 AM »
Not as gross as some, but still kind of nasty and yet satisfying all at the same time. I suffer from allergies and sinus issues. In the winter, they dry up like crazy. so this year, i finally got a humidifier. Wish I had sooner! The one i had many moons ago was loud, and had to be cleaned, and used nasty filters. This one is small, quiet and no filters at all.

so since I've been using it when I sleep, my sinuses aren't as dry as they normally are, so every day when i wake up, i blow my nose, and huge chunks of gunk spew from my sinuses. its gross but feels wonderful.

I use a vaporizer for the same reason. It's very satisfying.

Onto my grossness...the other night I woke up with terrible lower back pain and upper leg cramps. I got up, took some pain meds, stretched, magnesium oiled my legs (it helps me with the cramps, especially related to RLS or even just period cramps/muscle spasms), and pulled out the back massager. I thought I was dying briefly, the pain was *that* bad. Then suddenly, about the 15 minute mark on the back massager,  I felt this wave of movement and let out this god awful wretched fart that just went on and on and on. Dear deity, it stunk to high heaven. Seriously, I thought something crawled up there and died...it was like sulphur meets roadkill meets rotten fish. I don't know what the hell I ate or if it was just from being sick recently with the flu (sinus drainage combined with cold meds or something), but good golly, I've never smelled anything quite like it before. Granted, it was nearly instantaneously relief once I expelled that massive gas bubble.
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

AfleetAlex

• Proud cat mom and Auntie
« Reply #7304 on: January 03, 2018, 02:12:15 PM »
Feels like I can ask this question here: does anybody else get dandruff in their eyebrows?? I have fair sensitive skin so maybe it's residue from my moisturizer but every now and again I rub/scratch my eyebrows and get flakes! I don't wear much foundation anymore so it's not that.

(Not asking for medical advice, just shared experiences.  :) )
I have a chronic case of foot-in-mouth disease.