News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• December 16, 2017, 07:29:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 1728038 times)

diesel_darlin

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #2940 on: July 15, 2012, 11:08:24 PM »
Speaking of farting dogs, I once had a gorgeous Spitz. with a huge, fluffy white tail that curled over his back.

Not only was he noxious, but audible as well, and when he would fart, he'd growl and chase his butt in circles trying to get at the offendor. And this would make him fart more. Vicious circle, I tell you.  ;D

HAHAHAH!!!!

We used to have a yellow lab that had the most noxious farts ever. We had a huge sectional couch and my mom would sit on one end while her now ex husband would sit on the other. Dog (her name was actually Dog :P) would fart, and they would each have a can of air freshener and spray it. When Dog farted, she would smell it, sit straight up like CRUD MONKEYS! what was that, look at her rear like she couldnt believe that came out of her! Then she would sit back down and cross her front paws like the delicate lady she was and act like nothing ever happened.  ;D

Hillia

« Reply #2941 on: July 15, 2012, 11:44:22 PM »
Fun fact: Dark blue/purple icing is tasty, and turns your tongue, lips, and teeth blue...funny!  Twelve hours later...not so funny.  Darn startling, in fact.

Bluenomi

« Reply #2942 on: July 15, 2012, 11:54:59 PM »
I was at a birthday party last weekend for a friend's 1 year old little girl. They have one of those inflatable pools that is about knee deep, and big enough around for a few people to sit in. Well as part of the party, friends suggested that guests bring bathing suits for their little ones, so the babies could all splash in the pool.

Everyone was having a fine time till the Birthday Girl pooped in the pool. ;D  It was almost as bad as the pool scene in Caddyshack with people grabbing kids and running away from the pool.

It's her party and she'll poop if she wants too  ;D

We've done the bath time poop clean up many a time in our house, the joys of children!

diesel_darlin

« Reply #2943 on: July 16, 2012, 12:19:09 AM »

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!!!  ;D ;D

Seraphia

• Unabashed cat person
« Reply #2944 on: July 16, 2012, 09:36:08 AM »

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!!!  ;D ;D

A friend of mine had this story on her facebook. She had her little boy (he's 2-ish, I think) in the tub, and left the room to grab a towel from the laundry. As she was coming back with it, she heard him yelling "MOMMY! POTTY TIME!" He's toilet training, and they're making good progress, but he still has the occasional accident. Alas, she did not make it back before he decided that he would just stand up and use the drain in the tub instead of waiting for her to clear the last few stairs.

Friend rinsed the tub down and decided not to mention anything to his big sister, who was going to have her bath next.
Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #2945 on: July 17, 2012, 10:44:48 AM »
Fun fact: Dark blue/purple icing is tasty, and turns your tongue, lips, and teeth blue...funny!  Twelve hours later...not so funny.  Darn startling, in fact.

Yes, and proves that yellow and blue do indeed make green. I consider this fact every time I color icing blue to decorate a cake.
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

Sirius

« Reply #2946 on: July 17, 2012, 04:11:06 PM »
This is a story from many years ago, back when I was a teenager.  I was minding the children of a man who went to our church while he slept during the day and worked at night.  This happened in the morning:  The littlest boy and one of the twin girls had had a stomach bug all night, so you know what that had entailed.  Anyway, the other of the twin girls (Cami) answered a knock at the door, to find a friend of the other twin.  She told her friend, "Cathy can't come to the door because she's been puking all night."  The friend started a story about how her sister had thrown up after eating blueberry pie, which in turn sequed to a similar story from Cami about Cathy, and so on. 

All of a sudden, from the back of the house the dad stomps up to the living room.  He yelled, "I just got woke up by a 20-minute discussion on puke!"  I don't remember what happened after that, but yesterday I was eating some frozen blueberries and this conversation surfaced from my memory and I started laughing like a loon.

CrochetFanatic

« Reply #2947 on: July 17, 2012, 06:06:47 PM »
Well, I just got back from Gettysburg.  I have a phobia about vomit (not my own, just other people's), but for some reason things seem to happen when I'm around.  My dad dubbed me "the puke magnet" some time ago, and once more it was proven that the title is justified. 

The trip was lovely, but yesterday there was a bit of an incident.  We were taking the Auto Tour, where you listen to a CD and pause it when the person on the disk says, stopping at certain locations to hear some info and to get out and look at monuments.  You could probably find more info online, but anyway...We stopped at the Pennsylvania Monument, and someone had vomited on the steps sometime before we got there.  I didn't go over, I stayed back and took pictures of my family while they posed.  My dad was "kind" enough to inform me that there were peanuts in it...

The next day...this morning, actually...we had breakfast at a Perkins restaurant before making the long drive home, and a small child who didn't even look like she was two years old yet was sitting at a table near us with her mother and father.  Three times during the meal, I heard the little girl coughing on what she was eating.  My mother commented under her breath to me on the second one, "This is the second time that child's choked in the last minute.  Isn't her mother paying attention?"  I can't say one way or the other, but I was beginning to feel apprehensive.  On the third gag, the baby threw up and started to cry.  The waitress cleaned up the mess (at least, the mess that was on the table itself), and the mother cleaned up the baby...and the whole time, I was wishing that I had ordered pancakes instead of a Mediterranean Omelet, because the sauce with feta on top of the...well, yeah.  :P  What happened next struck me as SS on the part of the kid's parent's.  They continued to eat their meal while a puddle of puke still lay on the floor...They didn't want to get up so that the waitress could clean it.  All throughout the meal, the baby was crying on and off.  The one saving grace was, they were a bit behind us and it didn't smell.  As long as I kept my eyes facing forward, I was able to sort of pretend they weren't there.  I don't know about you guys, but I think I would have asked for the check and for boxes to take the food with me.  The poor baby obviously didn't feel good after coughing up breakfast, and I did NOT want to be near them.  It was kind of cute when they left, though; the kid was waving bye-bye to everyone.

And, finally, on the way home, we stopped at the outlets at Lancaster to hit the Yankee Candle outlet and the CorningWare outlet.  While my dad was at the latter, my brother pointed out a puddle of barf near the car next to us.

That's right, friends and neighbors...THREE puke incidents in two days.  I think I'll just stay home for a while!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:19:11 PM by CrochetFanatic »

Snooks

« Reply #2948 on: July 18, 2012, 02:54:41 AM »
String will go all the way through a cat.  I found this out this morning when I found poop on a rope in the litter tray.

Outdoor Girl

« Reply #2949 on: July 18, 2012, 08:23:07 AM »
So will my long hair.   :P
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

diesel_darlin

« Reply #2950 on: July 18, 2012, 03:02:22 PM »
must. breathe. cant. stop. laughing. ;D

Cutenoob

« Reply #2951 on: July 18, 2012, 05:03:15 PM »
found poop on a rope

Honey!!! Pick up the #$$%^$%# supplies when you're done!

Why? I cleaned!

No you didn't! Kitty did Poop on A Rope again! YOU CLEAN THE LITTERBOX BUDDY

Moray

• My hovercraft is full of eels!
« Reply #2952 on: July 18, 2012, 05:06:42 PM »

Mine, too. One of my cat's loves, Loves, LOVES to steal my hair ties, so I have to to be especially diligent about getting all my hair off them. Otherwise she'll swallow it, poop a rope and run around the house trying desperately to outrun the poop snake that bit her butt. Hilarious, but obviously uncomfortable and such a pain to clean up after.
Utah

Snooks

« Reply #2953 on: July 19, 2012, 05:28:18 AM »

Mine, too. One of my cat's loves, Loves, LOVES to steal my hair ties, so I have to to be especially diligent about getting all my hair off them. Otherwise she'll swallow it, poop a rope and run around the house trying desperately to outrun the poop snake that bit her butt. Hilarious, but obviously uncomfortable and such a pain to clean up after.

So grateful that I just found it in the litter tray!

greencat

• Trap...Neuter...What was that third thing again?
« Reply #2954 on: July 19, 2012, 03:00:40 PM »
This thread caused me to say to myself, upon finding that my cats had killed a small rat and left it whole in the middle of my floor today, "Well, at least a whole dead rat is easier to deal with than rat parts everywhere!"