Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 699730 times)

alkira6

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #3090 on: September 10, 2012, 12:27:30 AM »
We are house training a lasa apso puppy that we found in late July. He's mostly there, but still has a few issues.  I went to put on a bra this morning that had fallen on the floor and splashed myself with a DD cup full of puppy pee. It looks as if he went over and over in this one bra cup all night.  How this did not saok through, I have no idea, but I did have to shower and wash the bra and pants that the pee splashed on to.  Loverly.  ::)

Reika

« Reply #3091 on: September 10, 2012, 05:35:34 AM »
::Sneaks in::
::Leaves a http://www.thesneeze.com/steve-dont-eat-it/ on the floor::
::Sneaks out::

That was disgustingly and cringe worthily funny.

2littlemonkeys

« Reply #3092 on: September 11, 2012, 04:06:57 PM »
We were out most of the day Sunday and came home to a fresh pile of hairball in the hallway.

Now, knowing the cat never ejects the hairball on the first try, I knew there was at least one pile of puke hiding somewhere.  More likely, several piles.  I looked all around but couldn't find anything.

Never fear.  My foot found them when I went into the closet to do the doody duty.  Yech.

jayhawk

• my organizing website
« Reply #3093 on: September 11, 2012, 04:18:17 PM »
::Sneaks in::
::Leaves a http://www.thesneeze.com/steve-dont-eat-it/ on the floor::
::Sneaks out::

Can't decide if this guy is brave, stupid, bored or what! He is funny, tho. TFS!

CrochetFanatic

« Reply #3094 on: September 11, 2012, 04:23:20 PM »
This morning our dog threw up an entire undigested paper towel.  :P That's a new one.  I'm glad it came out that end instead of the other one, where it would possibly block things up on the way there!

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
  • ...for the dark side looks back.
« Reply #3095 on: September 11, 2012, 05:32:33 PM »
This morning our dog threw up an entire undigested paper towel.  :P That's a new one.  I'm glad it came out that end instead of the other one, where it would possibly block things up on the way there!

Which would mean manual removal by the owner if it got stuck  :-\
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3096 on: September 12, 2012, 01:55:22 PM »
I had to be up before the crack of dawn this morning because I have an 8am class. I was getting some juice from the fridge, when Bubba proceeds to come running full speed up the stairs. Bubba is usually a leisurely stroller. All of a sudden, Bubba starts hacking. This goofy cat horks up 2 pieces of trash bag tie.  ::)

Esther_bunny

• Life is too short for cheap chocolate!
« Reply #3097 on: September 15, 2012, 11:31:44 AM »
So will my long hair.   :P

Mine, too. One of my cat's loves, Loves, LOVES to steal my hair ties, so I have to to be especially diligent about getting all my hair off them. Otherwise she'll swallow it, poop a rope and run around the house trying desperately to outrun the poop snake that bit her butt. Hilarious, but obviously uncomfortable and such a pain to clean up after.

Outdoor Girl- when your kitty runs around like that it's called, "flying a kite".

On the subject of dogs and farting. I have one that is afraid of her own and even afraid of the sound, it makes her really nervous. My husband used to make the sound (with his mouth) to her and finally had to stop because she seemed really distressed that and concerned that *she* was making those noises (she would constantly check herself).

I have another one that does audibles but doesn't seem to mind and a third that does SBD's and still tries to look cute.
This concerns the one that does audibles:
She likes to get under the covers with me at night and one night she did and got all settled in and comfy, laying next to my backside. Her being a dog I didn't think she'd mind if *I* let one go. Apparently I was wrong. She got right up and came out from under the covers and went to lay on the other side of the bed. She looked at me as if to say, "Harumph!"

GreenEyedHawk

• Not hot but SPICY
    • My Facebook.  Feel free to add me!
« Reply #3098 on: September 15, 2012, 11:59:34 AM »
The other day, I was making fried breaded pork chops and I accidentally lost my hold on one as i was putting it into the pan of hot oil.  The oil splashed my arm, leaving a rather nasty burn, complete with a large blister.

Anthony wanted to check on it the next day after work so we carefully removed the dressing to show a very full, shiny burn blister.  I turned my arm a little to get a better look and apparently that's all it took to break the fragile skin on top, because blister fluid squirted out and coursed down my arm.

Anthony and I are both 'those people' so neither of us were squicked out.  As I recall, I think I may have even said something like, "Awesome!"
"After all this time?"
"Always."

3angels

« Reply #3099 on: September 15, 2012, 07:39:22 PM »
Not very gross but the fact that it was dark in the middle of the night didn't help. DH has a puppy that insists on sleeping with us at night, usually between us. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. When I came back everyone was in the same spot so I had no reason to suspect what was to come. I lay down and immediately feel something wet soak through my clothes over a large area ??? I get up and smell the spot and discover that the sweet puppy that the whole family has fallen in love with peed on my bed and went right back to sleep  :o My swearing woke up DH who just laughed and took him outside while I got towels and sheets to clean up the mess.

Reika

« Reply #3100 on: September 16, 2012, 04:09:54 PM »
Note to self:

Do not eat Krystal chicken wings ever again. Not only does the unexpected spice almost burn your lips off and makes your mouth think it's bitten into molten lava, it will play hell on your innards. The resulting putrescence will turn your bathroom into a temporary toxic wasteland no matter how much air freshener you use (including way too much Febreeze) and will gross out your mother to no end because the poor soul's bedroom is right next to said toxic wasteland.

RingTailedLemur

• Rudeness is a small person's imitation of power.
« Reply #3101 on: September 17, 2012, 05:10:07 AM »
I always thought the "ring of fire" phenomenon was a myth, until I ate Mexican food.

Ouch.

greencat

« Reply #3102 on: September 17, 2012, 05:46:56 AM »
I was on some extremely powerful antibiotics with some really rough gastrointestinal side effects.

They did not make me feel sick to my stomach - but every time I relaxed my pelvic floor muscles to pee, I'd get a little...extra.   Which was usually mostly only-somewhat-diluted stomach acid.  That is absolutely the last area that you want to get a chemical burn in :(  Talk about rings of fire!

Reika

« Reply #3103 on: September 17, 2012, 05:55:04 AM »
I was grateful that I didn't have a ring of fire down there. But the smell... I don't often wish I have a gas mask, but yesterday, I really could have used one. :)

siamesecat2965

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3104 on: September 17, 2012, 10:41:40 AM »
I was grateful that I didn't have a ring of fire down there. But the smell... I don't often wish I have a gas mask, but yesterday, I really could have used one. :)

I always know its bad when my gas offends me!