Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 728552 times)

greencat

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #3195 on: October 07, 2012, 05:01:26 PM »
I think any time you hit a bodily fluid trifecta, it's a gross-out win.

Nora

« Reply #3196 on: October 08, 2012, 05:00:28 AM »
I'm in the hospital a lot lately. My colon is a treacherous wretch. Anywho, to de-stress I went for a smoke in the designated smoking "hut". It's a pretty nice hospital, and the smoking hut is new as well as see-through. As I sit down I notice a large red wine stain on the seat next to me. While I'm sitting there wondering who in the heck drinks red wine in a glass-hut while in front of the hospital it clicked... It's not a red wine stain on the wood, it's blood. Blood in the shape of someones buttocks.  :o  :o  :o

I almost ran out of there!
Just because someone is offended that does not mean they are in the right.

JonGirl

• I'm a JonGirl forever.
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBAa6CvY-TQ
« Reply #3197 on: October 09, 2012, 04:25:40 AM »
I'm in the hospital a lot lately. My colon is a treacherous wretch. Anywho, to de-stress I went for a smoke in the designated smoking "hut". It's a pretty nice hospital, and the smoking hut is new as well as see-through. As I sit down I notice a large red wine stain on the seat next to me. While I'm sitting there wondering who in the heck drinks red wine in a glass-hut while in front of the hospital it clicked... It's not a red wine stain on the wood, it's blood. Blood in the shape of someones buttocks.  :o  :o  :o

Eww YUCK!!  :-X
Stewart/Colbert '16

greencat

« Reply #3198 on: October 09, 2012, 05:19:44 AM »

I suspect a tampon failure.  From personal experience.

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
  • ...for the dark side looks back.
« Reply #3199 on: October 09, 2012, 09:42:54 AM »

I suspect a tampon failure.  From personal experience.

Ditto.
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

CrochetFanatic

« Reply #3200 on: October 09, 2012, 02:31:28 PM »
Several years ago when I was working the night shift at a gas station/convenience store, there was a vomit incident.  There were actually a few, most of which I didn't witness (either the actual "spewage" or the clean-up), but this one was pretty hard to miss.  The place was next door to a bar, so there was always a bar rush at around 2AM. 

Before the rush officially started, there was a problem with the register and I had to call a manager to come and fix it.  While she was doing this, I happened to glance out the window and see a young woman standing there...cheeks puffed, and looking rather distressed.  I thought to myself, "Ohhh, no!  Nonono, pleasepleaseplease..."  I've got a pretty bad vomit phobia, and both the manager and the customer noticed my look of horror and turned to look out the window as well.  The woman stood there, hands half-way up to her mouth, looking dazedly around with a mouthful of puke.  She was standing right beside a trash can!  Did she push off the lid and do her thing in there?  Did she let fly on the cement?  No!  She took a few steps forward, away from the can, and looked around again.  Then she entered the vestibule between the inside doors and the outside doors, presumably to use our bathroom, and lost what looked to be all the food she had eaten in the past three years. 

Cue customer at the register saying, "You know what, that's okay, I'll just come back later," leaving his stuff on the counter, and going out the doors at the other side of the store. 

The woman then came in and approached me.  She looked horribly embarrassed, said "I'm so sorry, I'll clean it up".  I felt really bad for her, but I was fighting the urge to run, screaming, into the break room.  I just handed her a huge stack of paper towels, said, "No, it's okay, just go ahead into the bathroom--it's back there.  Get yourself together, and don't worry about it.  We'll clean it up."  I wasn't sure if she was done, and I neither wanted to see "Round 2" nor make her feel worse than she already did.

I could have kissed our manager that night, though; she cleaned it up, so I didn't have to.  I didn't even have time to offer, because she said, "You look like you're about to lose it yourself, and then we'd have two messes to clean up."

But seriously...I don't mean to sound, well, mean, but there was a trash can right there!  I figure she was either so drunk she didn't notice it, or she didn't know the lid could come off.

And yes, she was with a group outside (who teased her when she came out), so she didn't drive out of there.

Another time, some guy yacked in the urinal.  ::)  I didn't have to clean that one up either, but I couldn't escape the smell.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #3201 on: October 09, 2012, 03:00:34 PM »
So sorry ^  :(

During DH and DS first actual Boy Scout summer camp experience, one of the other boys couldn't hold it (to wait for the only full stall) and had diarrhea in the urinal. The leaders made him clean it up.

kitkatswing

« Reply #3202 on: October 09, 2012, 10:29:24 PM »
This is what happens when a 5kg dumbell rolled off a bench and landed on my husbands toe..... (Home gym, was an accident)

Doll Fiend

• The Dolls are in the Garden and in my Head.
« Reply #3203 on: October 09, 2012, 11:18:38 PM »
I know I am going to sound weird. But I find those colors beautiful! I hope it heals well.

Midnight Kitty

• The Queen of Sludge
    • The Stoddard's Hale
« Reply #3204 on: October 10, 2012, 03:06:07 AM »
OW! That's gotta hurt.  :'( It will also put a crimp in his workout for awhile.
"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit.  The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."

Marcus Aurelius

AustenFan

« Reply #3205 on: October 11, 2012, 12:33:54 AM »
He wasn't really using that toenail anyway, was he?

OUCH

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3206 on: October 11, 2012, 12:45:33 AM »
Dark Boyfriend and I came home to find two of four dogs accidentally locked in our bedroom; one of them must have kicked the door shut sleeping (it has been known to happen) while we were gone.  He went to open the door to let them out and immediately gagged.  I told him to finish getting the groceries while I cleaned up the mess.

That was the most dog diarrhea I have ever seen and the worst smelling.  They have been eating the same thing for months now, so I don't know why it suddenly smelled so bad and was so liquid-y.  It soaked right through the paper towels, and I spent a good ten minutes scrubbing my hands just in case.
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

greencat

« Reply #3207 on: October 11, 2012, 01:23:55 AM »
Trapped in a bedroom, I'd suspect they licked or mouthed at something that you'd accidentally sprayed with perfume or body spray or hairspray or something like that, or they ate something that was hiding under the bed.

Their stomachs could have also been upset by being upset over not being able to get out of the room.

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3208 on: October 11, 2012, 01:43:14 AM »
Trapped in a bedroom, I'd suspect they licked or mouthed at something that you'd accidentally sprayed with perfume or body spray or hairspray or something like that, or they ate something that was hiding under the bed.

Their stomachs could have also been upset by being upset over not being able to get out of the room.

She (female dog) had diarrhea the day before, too, otherwise I would agree with the anxiety.

Speaking of Banshee and her diarrhea on the gross out thread, I just had to clean out her pants* with my bare hands; it wouldn't come out any other way and she had poop all in her pants...I may now start to refer to her as poopy pants.

*We call the long fur on the backsides and back legs of dogs their "pants".

Cutenoob

« Reply #3209 on: October 11, 2012, 03:45:50 AM »
Ivory kitty made some interesting noise *hurkhurkhurk* and barfed freshly munched food all over my robe. ick. I guess the best part was that I could carry the robe to the toilet and shake off the barf.

Ain't barf grand?