Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 766122 times)

diesel_darlin

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #3315 on: November 23, 2012, 09:29:27 PM »
My mom just got over a nasty bout with pneumonia. She is on breathing treatments and it is breaking up the congestion in her chest.

The other day, she calls to tell me in detail just exactly how well her treatments are working. Eeeeew.

JennJenn68

« Reply #3316 on: November 23, 2012, 09:35:11 PM »
My mom just got over a nasty bout with pneumonia. She is on breathing treatments and it is breaking up the congestion in her chest.

The other day, she calls to tell me in detail just exactly how well her treatments are working. Eeeeew.

Gee, I think that brings a whole new level to the acronym "TMI".  And on this thread, yet!  Congratulations!  Even without any more detail, my stomach just whoopsed.  You have a "gift", I think! ;D

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3317 on: November 23, 2012, 09:56:06 PM »
*takes a bow*  ;D

I'm probably the most disgusting person on the planet and that conversation made me nauseous.

Nikko-chan

« Reply #3318 on: November 23, 2012, 10:36:43 PM »
on a certain parenting blog there is a really GROSS post there about uh... lochia

*shudders violently*

RegionMom

• Super Hero!
  • ♪♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫ ♪ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫
« Reply #3319 on: November 23, 2012, 10:55:11 PM »
Such a pretty word!
Do NOT google images...
Fear is temporary...Regret is forever.

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3320 on: November 23, 2012, 11:04:01 PM »
Is it the "cranberry sauce" pic?

Nikko-chan

« Reply #3321 on: November 24, 2012, 12:53:43 PM »
Is it the "cranberry sauce" pic?

*grin* Yes.

siamesecat2965

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3322 on: November 25, 2012, 07:04:50 PM »

Ick. this just reminded me of the last time I was sick, with a nasty respiratory infection. Let's just say I was amazed at the a. volume and b. rainbow of stuff in my lungs. Disgusting!

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
« Reply #3323 on: November 25, 2012, 07:12:56 PM »

Ick. this just reminded me of the last time I was sick, with a nasty respiratory infection. Let's just say I was amazed at the a. volume and b. rainbow of stuff in my lungs. Disgusting!

And (because this belongs in this thread), I will merely ask if anyone knows the advertising slogan for Skittles.

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3324 on: November 25, 2012, 10:40:21 PM »
I see Nikko-chan and I subscribe to the same blog!  ;D

Poor siamesecat!  :(

Taste the rainbow!  ;D

Reika

« Reply #3325 on: November 25, 2012, 11:37:10 PM »

This reminds me something years ago when I was in college. Some of the guys took me along on an expedition to a store we hit for our gaming supplies, and I knew I should've passed it up due to having the start of an upper respiratory infection, but wasn't feeling bad so I let them "drag" me out. Well, when I got out of the truck we were in, the cold air hit my lungs that it induced a coughing fit.

Normally, that's all it would be, is some coughing.

But no, not this time. This time stuff came up and into the snow. There was an ominous sizzling sound as whatever it was ate its way through the snow. Which of course freaked everyone out, so the next stop after the store was the campus med clinic.

After that everyone joked that I had concentrated acid for phlegm a la the xenomorph's blood from the Alien series.

All I remember now is just how much my chest ached from that, plus the awful burning sensation. At least I haven't had that happen since.

MOM21SON

« Reply #3326 on: November 26, 2012, 05:59:29 PM »
And now, I am going to check my surgery scars for something to squeeze!

Doll Fiend

• The Dolls are in the Garden and in my Head.
« Reply #3327 on: November 26, 2012, 07:27:24 PM »
Thanks for all those who replied to my question regarding scars and acne. I am glad it isn't just me. Too bad my newest one is on my back DH isn't a popper like me.

mmswm

« Reply #3328 on: November 26, 2012, 07:32:45 PM »
Puppies are cute, but MAN can they be gross.  We've just given them their most recent dose of de-wormer, and after I fed them lunch today, the poop that I had to clean  up was slimy and nasty. Thank goodness I love animals so much, or that might have sent me over the edge.
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

Sanity Lost

« Reply #3329 on: November 26, 2012, 11:28:33 PM »
a submission from cake wrecks

"Laura actually sent me the cake herself, explaining that even though she managed to gross herself out with it, she's still especially proud of the "skin tone and blemishes." If your morbid curiosity is compelling you to see the full, uncensored version - and I know it is - then you can see it Here. http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/storage/laura%20edw.ow.crowning%20baby%20baker.jpg (EXTREMELY NSFW. You have been warned!)"

Trust me! this fits this topic and is EXTREMELY Gross! My only question would be who is brave enough to actually cut it, let alone stomach the thought of eating it: