Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 767234 times)

greencat

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #3330 on: November 27, 2012, 01:23:22 AM »
a submission from cake wrecks

"Laura actually sent me the cake herself, explaining that even though she managed to gross herself out with it, she's still especially proud of the "skin tone and blemishes." If your morbid curiosity is compelling you to see the full, uncensored version - and I know it is - then you can see it Here. http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/storage/laura%20edw.ow.crowning%20baby%20baker.jpg (EXTREMELY NSFW. You have been warned!)"

Trust me! this fits this topic and is EXTREMELY Gross! My only question would be who is brave enough to actually cut it, let alone stomach the thought of eating it:

Me.  I'm sitting here wondering if it's Red Velvet Cake.

Reika

« Reply #3331 on: November 27, 2012, 01:24:36 AM »
Sweet Monkey Fritters!  :o

What were they thinking when they made that cake?

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #3332 on: November 27, 2012, 07:30:20 AM »

"Laura actually sent me the cake herself, explaining that even though she managed to gross herself out with it, she's still especially proud of the "skin tone and blemishes." If your morbid curiosity is compelling you to see the full, uncensored version - and I know it is - then you can see it Here. http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/storage/laura%20edw.ow.crowning%20baby%20baker.jpg (EXTREMELY NSFW. You have been warned!)"

Trust me! this fits this topic and is EXTREMELY Gross! My only question would be who is brave enough to actually cut it, let alone stomach the thought of eating it:

It took my brain a minute to "see" it, but once it did....wow.  It could only be better or worse (depending on your view), if it was Red Velvet.  I'm kinda hoping it was, but I kinda have a weird sense of humor.
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

alkira6

« Reply #3333 on: November 27, 2012, 02:37:43 PM »

This...is something I can never unsee.  I would totally serve that on mother's day.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #3334 on: November 27, 2012, 04:42:56 PM »
Don't change from your normal diet to a super-healthy less-processed diet then try to go back.

I am paying the price.  :-[

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3335 on: November 27, 2012, 04:45:09 PM »
Don't change from your normal diet to a super-healthy less-processed diet then try to go back.

I am paying the price.  :-[

Oh, yes.  Me and white flour don't get along so well anymore.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #3336 on: November 27, 2012, 08:51:44 PM »
I am not sure why, but this story, from a few years ago popped into my head. This story fits this topic perfectly, and it is gross, you have been warned...

On day, in our photo lab, it was just me and the male Asst. Manager, and Andy. I'm not sure how this was started, but Andy, who is a hunter, said something along the lines of..."I'm a hunter, I've drank deer blood, you can't gross me out."

Asst. manager and I look at each other, and he says, "Challenge accepted."

A few subjects were hit upon, with Andy repeating, how he couldn't be grossed out.

Asst. Manager and I settle on a woman's period. We were being unsuccessful,  when describing length and heaviness of flow, in grossing him out, so Asst. Manager brings out the big guns...clots.

You have been warned, it gets really bad after this.

Describing, what they looked like to Andy was have a minute affect, however, when I said, you can feel them slide out, he turned an amazing shade of gray/green and told us to stop, he was going to throw up.

Asst. Manager and I high-fived each other.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #3337 on: November 27, 2012, 09:03:04 PM »
I would be up for that conversation too!   >:D

greencat

« Reply #3338 on: November 27, 2012, 09:11:44 PM »
Attempting to phrase this in a filter-friendly and delicate way...
Reminds me of the time I was riding in a car with my male best friend, and our mutual male friend was trying to gross us out.  My best friend said something "tasted like (donkey behind)" and the mutual friend said "Well, I dunno what (donkey behind) tastes like..."  My best friend and I were both rather adventurous, and proceeded to have a spirited discussion about exactly that...the nauseated look on our friend's face was absolutely brilliant.

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3339 on: November 27, 2012, 10:04:18 PM »
I am not sure why, but this story, from a few years ago popped into my head. This story fits this topic perfectly, and it is gross, you have been warned...

On day, in our photo lab, it was just me and the male Asst. Manager, and Andy. I'm not sure how this was started, but Andy, who is a hunter, said something along the lines of..."I'm a hunter, I've drank deer blood, you can't gross me out."

A few subjects were hit upon, with Andy repeating, how he couldn't be grossed out.

Asst. Manager and I settle on a woman's period. We were being unsuccessful,  when describing length and heaviness of flow, in grossing him out, so Asst. Manager brings out the big guns...clots.

Describing, what they looked like to Andy was have a minute affect, however, when I said, you can feel them slide out, he turned an amazing shade of gray/green and told us to stop, he was going to throw up.

You. Are. My. Hero.  >:D

JoW

« Reply #3340 on: November 27, 2012, 10:19:44 PM »
The cake reminds me of some cookies we were served at work a few years back.  We were starting an energy saving program for the facility, and they were encouraging us to save energy at home, too.  They gave everyone a CFL lightbulb.  And they used a lightbulb as the logo for the program.

One day they gave us all cookies to promote the program.  Each cookie was covered with green frosting with a lightbulb drawn in frosting on top of the green frosting;  white frosting for the glass bulb, black for the metal base.  300 cookies.  The cookie decorator's hand must have gotten pretty tired.  Many of the bulbs were not well drawn.  They looked like bird droppings.  I considered it a dieting aid.  But all the cookies got eaten. 

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
« Reply #3341 on: November 27, 2012, 10:36:21 PM »

I told a doctor that I could feel a clot passing....he told me that was impossible.

Until he looked down (female exam) and saw that.....I wasn't kidding.....no Pap Smear that day (nobody told me that they couldn't do it during your period until AFTER that exam).  He didn't look green though, so much as as an expression on his face that seemed to say "well, I guess you DO learn something new every day"!
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3342 on: December 03, 2012, 10:06:29 PM »

I told a doctor that I could feel a clot passing....he told me that was impossible.

Until he looked down (female exam) and saw that.....I wasn't kidding.....no Pap Smear that day (nobody told me that they couldn't do it during your period until AFTER that exam).  He didn't look green though, so much as as an expression on his face that seemed to say "well, I guess you DO learn something new every day"!

;D

I am sitting on the couch on one half while my fat cat Bubba is snoozing on the other half. All of a sudden I start smelling the worst smell. That darned cat farted.  >:(

mmswm

« Reply #3343 on: December 03, 2012, 10:08:59 PM »
Cat farts are the worst.  Last year, when Booger was deteriorating rapidly, he would get very, very gassy.  One night in the middle of a North Dakota winter (I think it was hovering around 5F), he farted so much and it stank so badly that I was forced to open my windows to clear the smell.  Yes, I would rather have frozen to death than keep smelling that smell.
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

greencat

« Reply #3344 on: December 03, 2012, 10:17:50 PM »
Cat farts are the worst.  Last year, when Booger was deteriorating rapidly, he would get very, very gassy.  One night in the middle of a North Dakota winter (I think it was hovering around 5F), he farted so much and it stank so badly that I was forced to open my windows to clear the smell.  Yes, I would rather have frozen to death than keep smelling that smell.

My dog begs to differ.  Frequently.