Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 742229 times)

Kimblee

• I look good in white....
  • Super Hero!
  • "Hugs don't go Boom." "They don't? Since when?"
    • My Blog
Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #3480 on: January 08, 2013, 04:53:59 PM »
Back babies...did you ever read David Weber's series about Prince Roger?  March Upcountry, March to the Sea, March to the Stars, and We Few?  The aliens really had back babies...but I digress.

And they felt bad that human women only had two bumps on their fronts, because obviously they had lost part of their litter.  :)

Hey, that's kind of them to be sympathetic. Misguided kindness is still kindness.  :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Sassycelticmoon
<a href="http://knitmeter.com/" title="Get Your Own KnitMeter">" border="0[/url]

Reika

« Reply #3481 on: January 08, 2013, 08:50:02 PM »
I managed something of a gross out trifecta, probably won't phase most of you, but it did me. ;)

The past few days I've been dealing with either an ugly cold or a mild flu, which involved my nose being severely stuffed up. One of the way I deal with such a thing is drinking plenty of orange juice.

Tonight, the OJ decided to go right through me resulting in poo that smelled like rancid oranges. The reason why I know that it was so unbelievably foul it broke up my nasal congestion resulting in a river of snot coming out.

As if that wasn't enough, the stench was so bad I started to vomit. Thankfully the sink is right next to the toilet so I just had to lean over and the mess was easily washed away by turning on the faucet.

The bathroom is on the opposite end of the apartment from the living room. Mom could smell it out where she was watching tv.

Thank goodness for Fabreeze air freshener. I think the stench would have run us out of the apartment if we had anything less.

On the plus side, while my abdomen isn't happy, the rest of me feels like I purged most of the ickiness out.

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3482 on: January 09, 2013, 12:45:17 AM »
The bathroom is on the opposite end of the apartment from the living room. Mom could smell it out where she was watching tv.

Good job!  ;D ;D

I went to my friends house earlier for supper. What started out as a harmless night of fun, wound up leading to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAYccnyfkY

WARNING. This video is for the hard core gross out fanatics.

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #3483 on: January 09, 2013, 07:07:08 AM »

Good job!  ;D ;D

I went to my friends house earlier for supper. What started out as a harmless night of fun, wound up leading to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAYccnyfkY

WARNING. This video is for the hard core gross out fanatics.

And I thought what came out of my head after my shower was gross this morning. 

Well at least I'm not hungry anymore.
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

greencat

« Reply #3484 on: January 09, 2013, 09:48:30 PM »
That reminds me of the time I had part of a chicken sandwich come out of my nose...

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3485 on: January 09, 2013, 10:06:37 PM »
*looks at greencat with wide eyes and a very interested expression*

Ive GOT to know what lead to this!  :P

Reika

« Reply #3486 on: January 09, 2013, 11:25:35 PM »

Yeah! Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

RegionMom

• Super Hero!
  • ♪♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫ ♪ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫
« Reply #3487 on: January 09, 2013, 11:53:32 PM »
For the giant booger video,
cannot believe no one has posted this yet-
the words,
"Nom nom nom!!"
And, "Enough for seconds!"

anyone grossed out yet by the booger slime? :o
Fear is temporary...Regret is forever.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #3488 on: January 10, 2013, 11:00:34 AM »
Let's just say my intro to forensic science is going to be great material for this thread!

Last night was the first class, and we viewed a powerpoint presentation from The Body Farm.  :D

alkira6

« Reply #3489 on: January 10, 2013, 01:12:10 PM »
Led here by link hopping. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCKh0-vTRAE

How can you let blackheads get this bad? HOW?

RegionMom

• Super Hero!
  • ♪♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫ ♪ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫
« Reply #3490 on: January 10, 2013, 01:20:49 PM »
I know you can still have acne as an adult, but that guy was OLD!
It looked like 50 years of acne ...stuff...sitting there and hardening for 50 years on his nose, and near the end, you see...more places on his face.
Ugh.

but, that was a pretty cool tool the doctor had!
Fear is temporary...Regret is forever.

Bexx27

• Striving to meet the minimum requirements of social acceptability
« Reply #3491 on: January 10, 2013, 01:27:48 PM »
I've had a cold I can't kick for 2 weeks now and my whole body is grossing me out. My nasal congestion is mild at this point, but sometimes if I look down quickly a few drops of liquid fall out of my nose without warning. I have a nasty cough and occasionally hack up tiny, rubbery, yellowish balls. My eyes are strikingly bloodshot and secreting a gluey substance that sticks my eyelids together while I sleep. No fever and nothing green or infected-looking, so I don't think the illness is a huge deal. I've just never had a cold that involved quite so much ooziness before.
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these. -George Washington Carver

siamesecat2965

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3492 on: January 10, 2013, 03:46:25 PM »
Not much grosses me out, but this did. A friend relayed the story of her sister's newfoundland. Which as they all do, creates copius amounts of drool and slobber. Apparently said dog shook his head one morning, and a huge glop of slobber landed right in her coffee. Ewww. Not how I'd want to start my day.  I had a mastiff, so I'm used to drool, but this was just nasty.

greencat

« Reply #3493 on: January 10, 2013, 03:54:58 PM »

Yeah! Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

I was eating a chicken sandwich in the passenger seat of a car.  The car got rear-ended at a low-speed because a dippy minivan driver was not paying attention.  Somehow the tomato off my sandwich ended up splattered across the instrument panel, which looked a bit crime-scene-y all by itself, and the bite I'd just taken ended up going directions sandwiches are not meant to go.  I didn't realize that immediately - I just felt very uncomfortable for awhile, and then started sneezing out chunks of chicken and bread - very painfully, might I add, as some of the chicken pieces were pretty big.  The triage nurses in the ER said they'd never seen anyone sneeze chicken before  ;D

RebeccainGA

• formerly RebeccainAR
« Reply #3494 on: January 10, 2013, 03:56:30 PM »
I have horrible skin conditions - and after years of creams, lotions, etc. I finally had a dermatologist decide it's time to get serious about finding out which problem I really have (psoriasis or eczema). Apparently they are treated the same when they're minor, but when they get this big (palm sized patches all over my legs, etc), they really need to know what it is to treat it. So they did a punch biopsy on my elbow. I made the mistake of looking when she did it.

Pencil eraser sized chunk of my arm. UGH. Need eye bleach.