Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 608552 times)

lisat

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #3510 on: January 11, 2013, 11:49:57 AM »
I have a Great Pyrenees named Jake. They have a tendency to drool after they drink water. I had taken him to the dog park and when we were leaving he got himself a drink. Jake was on the back seat hanging his head over my shoulder so he could see where we were going when he decided to shake his head. Drool flew over everyplace-ick. The bad part of it was that one particularly long strand flew in my hair and I didn't see it. I stopped off at the gas station and as I was checking out the guy behind the counter was looking at me funny. He mentioned that I had something in my hair and I reached up and felt the drool. So what did I say? Oh Jake  must have put it there. The look on his and the people's faces were shocked and I realized how that sounded. I quickly said that Jake was my dog and pointed him out. Ya couldn't miss seeing him as he is 145 lb dog in a 1972 VW bug.

Mental Magpie

• ...for the dark side looks back.
« Reply #3511 on: January 11, 2013, 02:11:43 PM »
I have a Great Pyrenees named Jake. They have a tendency to drool after they drink water. I had taken him to the dog park and when we were leaving he got himself a drink. Jake was on the back seat hanging his head over my shoulder so he could see where we were going when he decided to shake his head. Drool flew over everyplace-ick. The bad part of it was that one particularly long strand flew in my hair and I didn't see it. I stopped off at the gas station and as I was checking out the guy behind the counter was looking at me funny. He mentioned that I had something in my hair and I reached up and felt the drool. So what did I say? Oh Jake  must have put it there. The look on his and the people's faces were shocked and I realized how that sounded. I quickly said that Jake was my dog and pointed him out. Ya couldn't miss seeing him as he is 145 lb dog in a 1972 VW bug.

Dresden?

(And yeah, that probably sound really bad, but I laughed at it!)
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

jayhawk

• my organizing website
« Reply #3512 on: January 11, 2013, 03:07:04 PM »
The bathroom is on the opposite end of the apartment from the living room. Mom could smell it out where she was watching tv.

Good job!  ;D ;D

I went to my friends house earlier for supper. What started out as a harmless night of fun, wound up leading to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAYccnyfkY

WARNING. This video is for the hard core gross out fanatics.

Ok. I showed that to my 16yo son after he saw my reaction.  He was even more skeeved out than I was!  But really, how does that happen?

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #3513 on: January 11, 2013, 03:14:05 PM »

I went to my friends house earlier for supper. What started out as a harmless night of fun, wound up leading to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAYccnyfkY

WARNING. This video is for the hard core gross out fanatics.

Ok. I showed that to my 16yo son after he saw my reaction.  He was even more skeeved out than I was!  But really, how does that happen?

My guess is that it's surgical packing after some sort of procedure.
Current foster kittens: Friday (F: green collar), Duffy (M: blue), Fez (M: orange), Kipling (M: pink), Thirteen (F: yellow).

jayhawk

• my organizing website
« Reply #3514 on: January 11, 2013, 03:18:45 PM »
Ok. That's a relief!

twiggy

• wonder what this thing is
« Reply #3515 on: January 11, 2013, 04:09:27 PM »
My reaction: "awww, his nose had a baby"
In the United States today, there is a pervasive tendency to treat children as adults, and adults as children.  The options of children are thus steadily expanded, while those of adults are progressively constricted.  The result is unruly children and childish adults.  ~Thomas Szasz

mechtilde

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3516 on: January 11, 2013, 04:15:38 PM »
This truely grossed me out, and I still have a mess to clean up.

The cat on my desk was looking at something behind me, so I looked, and saw one of the other cats wiping his butt on the floor. He ran a few feet, and proceeded to clean his butt, where I could see him. I couldn't chase him to another room, because I was trying really hard to not gag. Yuck!!!

Mine did that if he got poo stuck in his bottom. The only way to stop him was to erm help him out...
NE England

Julia Mercer

• Country Gals Fan Page
« Reply #3517 on: January 11, 2013, 06:45:17 PM »
And a suggestion from the blackhead video, I give you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAYccnyfkY

OK, someone beat me to it, lol!

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3518 on: January 11, 2013, 06:50:50 PM »
And a suggestion from the blackhead video, I give you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAYccnyfkY

OK, someone beat me to it, lol!

My apologies!  ;D

2littlemonkeys

« Reply #3519 on: January 14, 2013, 01:07:35 PM »
This morning I got out of bed, put on my slippers and left the room to use the bathroom.  Upon exiting my bedroom, my foot went *squish* then *slide*.

Since our floors are not squishy or slippery, I turned on the light to see what I'd stepped in.  Apparently, the cat horked right in front of the bedroom door.  And I stepped right in it.

Well, my slippers needed a good washing anyway.  (I know I could have just rinsed the sole but I decided to just chuck them in to the washer for a good cleaning.)

Midnight Kitty

• The Queen of Sludge
    • The Stoddard's Hale
« Reply #3520 on: January 14, 2013, 02:34:12 PM »
Apparently, the cat horked right in front of the bedroom door.  And I stepped right in it.
That's better than the cat horking in your slipper.

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit.  The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."

Marcus Aurelius

Snooks

« Reply #3521 on: January 14, 2013, 03:35:45 PM »
At least you were wearing slippers, says the girl who has stood in cat sick twice in bare feet.

Valentines Mommy

« Reply #3522 on: January 14, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »
Hey, I see your cat yack and raise you doggie diarrhea. I was barefoot and I stepped in it, twice.

Dr. F.

« Reply #3523 on: January 14, 2013, 04:02:44 PM »
The most disgusting thing I ever stepped in barefoot was a large (4"?) tomato hornworm. I could feel it pop.

Reader

« Reply #3524 on: January 14, 2013, 04:24:02 PM »
Been sick with a cold all weekend.  A little stuffy in the nose, more congested in my chest.  Every time I cough I loosen some of the chest congestion, and then it's either swallow the mucas, or hock a very nasty colored loogie out.