Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 783585 times)

jayhawk

• my organizing website
Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #3510 on: January 11, 2013, 03:07:04 PM »
The bathroom is on the opposite end of the apartment from the living room. Mom could smell it out where she was watching tv.

Good job!  ;D ;D

I went to my friends house earlier for supper. What started out as a harmless night of fun, wound up leading to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAYccnyfkY

WARNING. This video is for the hard core gross out fanatics.

Ok. I showed that to my 16yo son after he saw my reaction.  He was even more skeeved out than I was!  But really, how does that happen?

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #3511 on: January 11, 2013, 03:14:05 PM »

I went to my friends house earlier for supper. What started out as a harmless night of fun, wound up leading to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAYccnyfkY

WARNING. This video is for the hard core gross out fanatics.

Ok. I showed that to my 16yo son after he saw my reaction.  He was even more skeeved out than I was!  But really, how does that happen?

My guess is that it's surgical packing after some sort of procedure.
Using a chainsaw is as close as we come to having a lightsaber in this life.

jayhawk

• my organizing website
« Reply #3512 on: January 11, 2013, 03:18:45 PM »
Ok. That's a relief!

twiggy

• wonder what this thing is
« Reply #3513 on: January 11, 2013, 04:09:27 PM »
My reaction: "awww, his nose had a baby"
In the United States today, there is a pervasive tendency to treat children as adults, and adults as children.  The options of children are thus steadily expanded, while those of adults are progressively constricted.  The result is unruly children and childish adults.  ~Thomas Szasz

mechtilde

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3514 on: January 11, 2013, 04:15:38 PM »
This truely grossed me out, and I still have a mess to clean up.

The cat on my desk was looking at something behind me, so I looked, and saw one of the other cats wiping his butt on the floor. He ran a few feet, and proceeded to clean his butt, where I could see him. I couldn't chase him to another room, because I was trying really hard to not gag. Yuck!!!

Mine did that if he got poo stuck in his bottom. The only way to stop him was to erm help him out...
NE England

Julia Mercer

• Country Gals Fan Page
« Reply #3515 on: January 11, 2013, 06:45:17 PM »
And a suggestion from the blackhead video, I give you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAYccnyfkY

OK, someone beat me to it, lol!

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3516 on: January 11, 2013, 06:50:50 PM »
And a suggestion from the blackhead video, I give you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAYccnyfkY

OK, someone beat me to it, lol!

My apologies!  ;D

2littlemonkeys

« Reply #3517 on: January 14, 2013, 01:07:35 PM »
This morning I got out of bed, put on my slippers and left the room to use the bathroom.  Upon exiting my bedroom, my foot went *squish* then *slide*.

Since our floors are not squishy or slippery, I turned on the light to see what I'd stepped in.  Apparently, the cat horked right in front of the bedroom door.  And I stepped right in it.

Well, my slippers needed a good washing anyway.  (I know I could have just rinsed the sole but I decided to just chuck them in to the washer for a good cleaning.)

Midnight Kitty

• The Queen of Sludge
    • The Stoddard's Hale
« Reply #3518 on: January 14, 2013, 02:34:12 PM »
Apparently, the cat horked right in front of the bedroom door.  And I stepped right in it.
That's better than the cat horking in your slipper.

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit.  The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."

Marcus Aurelius

Snooks

« Reply #3519 on: January 14, 2013, 03:35:45 PM »
At least you were wearing slippers, says the girl who has stood in cat sick twice in bare feet.

Valentines Mommy

« Reply #3520 on: January 14, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »
Hey, I see your cat yack and raise you doggie diarrhea. I was barefoot and I stepped in it, twice.

Dr. F.

« Reply #3521 on: January 14, 2013, 04:02:44 PM »
The most disgusting thing I ever stepped in barefoot was a large (4"?) tomato hornworm. I could feel it pop.

Reader

« Reply #3522 on: January 14, 2013, 04:24:02 PM »
Been sick with a cold all weekend.  A little stuffy in the nose, more congested in my chest.  Every time I cough I loosen some of the chest congestion, and then it's either swallow the mucas, or hock a very nasty colored loogie out. 

Elfmama

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3523 on: January 14, 2013, 04:41:09 PM »
The most disgusting thing I ever stepped in barefoot was a large (4"?) tomato hornworm. I could feel it pop.
Big slugs.  They pop AND they're slimy.  It takes a whole lot of scrubbing to get slug slime off of your bare foot.  I no longer go outside barefoot after dark.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's true. Money can't buy happiness.  You have to turn it
into books first.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

greencat

« Reply #3524 on: January 14, 2013, 10:30:42 PM »
First of all, I envy those of you that have only stepped in pet excretions twice.  One of my cats used to have IBS and a hairball issue - I probably stepped in some variety of slime on a weekly basis, and on top of that, she'd frequently get it on the back of the couch too, so I also would end up putting my hand down in it.

Second, I think the most disgusting thing that I've ever stepped on was a lizard.  I was getting out of the car and it darted right under my bootheel as it was coming down.  I rather like lizards, so I was especially disturbed by accidentally killing it in a very gory fashion.