I am allergic to all metals not gold. Which leads to another issue, I can't wear a medical alert bracelet stating allergies to penicillin, shellfish and metal. Well I could wear one, but I can't afford a gold one. However, I do enjoy this metal allergy, because when I have surgery, no staples!!
I can wear a watch, but for some reason, only a Timex, with a leather band, and it has to be waterproof. The back of that doesn't bother me, but I will get a mark from the little windy thing.
I had a beautiful gold plated wedding set, that I loved. I got the worst contact dermatitis from it, I have scar on my finger.
Since I don't wear earrings, I get this weird semifirm pussy stuff out of the holes, from both the front and back sides.