Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 785219 times)

wonderfullyanonymous

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #3585 on: January 21, 2013, 10:38:58 PM »
Oh, I saw the video, but I didn't watch it. I draw a line. While that isn't as gross as 2 girls one cup, I don't want to see that.

Also, no need to high light, people come in here at their own risk. I think this is my most favorite place on the whole web!!

Amava

« Reply #3586 on: January 22, 2013, 02:07:13 AM »
Oh, I saw the video, but I didn't watch it. I draw a line. While that isn't as gross as 2 girls one cup, I don't want to see that.

Also, no need to high light, people come in here at their own risk. I think this is my most favorite place on the whole web!!

Not completely true. Some people don't come to this thread on purpose. I always read E-hell through "Recent posts" and I know I'm not the only one. It has been discussed before and it's the reason why disturbing images are only added as links, not direct images.  :)
I personally don't mind reading it (though I'm glad about the images thing) and I wouldn't /ask/ anyone to highlight anything, but I don't think it's necessary to discourage highlighting either.

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3587 on: January 22, 2013, 05:54:19 PM »
This is my favorite place on the web as well! I normally don't highlight, but since the link I was going to post had been disabled, I felt it was better to be safe than sorry.

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #3588 on: January 22, 2013, 05:59:52 PM »
I found this gem will link surfing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twg4hzRlbCA

oops, forgot this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdHrh5kwRAU 
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
  • ...for the dark side looks back.
« Reply #3589 on: January 22, 2013, 07:43:23 PM »
The second one was pretty freaking cool!
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #3590 on: January 23, 2013, 08:08:27 AM »
So, I have been having terrible allergy problems the past week, normal for this time of the year for me.

I have also been having headaches nearly every day and my family visited our masseuse last evening. She worked a lot on my head, neck and shoulders and since it had been a while, I always have swelling at the base of my skull the next day. When we were done, we went and ate a light meal at a Mexican café. Yum, fish tacos.

When I awoke this morning, my throat felt funny. I went in the bathroom and was coughing, and up comes a little black thing. I look, thinking that I hadn't had anything grilled and I wasn't sure what it was, I finally discover it was a cilantro leaf! Must have gotten caught somewhere!

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3591 on: January 30, 2013, 09:48:34 PM »
I had multiple things happen this week that belong in this thread.

Do not, under any circumstances, put on lip gloss before going to class when you know that you will be walking through a swarm of gnats. Ick, eww, gross.  ???

When your DH and DS are sick, don't forget that they are going to want to show you the evidence. Just refuse to look.  :-\

Don't eat that delicious onion sauce right before bed. You will be awakened by a powerful rumble from within. Oh, dear God, that was bad.  :-[

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3592 on: January 30, 2013, 09:53:45 PM »
I had multiple things happen this week that belong in this thread.

Do not, under any circumstances, put on lip gloss before going to class when you know that you will be walking through a swarm of gnats. Ick, eww, gross.  ???

When your DH and DS are sick, don't forget that they are going to want to show you the evidence. Just refuse to look.  :-\

Don't eat that delicious onion sauce right before bed. You will be awakened by a powerful rumble from within. Oh, dear God, that was bad:-[

Sooooo that explains the horrible bowel explosion I had about an hour ago :o

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3593 on: January 30, 2013, 10:13:37 PM »
DH fled the room, and went downstairs after he heard/felt the rumble. He opened all the windows too.  ::)

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3594 on: January 30, 2013, 10:17:00 PM »
DH fled the room, and went downstairs after he heard/felt the rumble. He opened all the windows too.  ::)

Thats one of the things I miss about not having a husband around anymore. I am worse with my flatulence and poop than most guys  ;D ;D

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3595 on: January 30, 2013, 10:20:40 PM »
I am pre-menopause and am a hot-flashing, gas-producing mess today.

Reika

« Reply #3596 on: January 30, 2013, 10:24:14 PM »

I'm sorry, that mental image was too funny. I actually giggled out loud. ;)

CrochetFanatic

« Reply #3597 on: January 30, 2013, 10:52:03 PM »
*sigh* ...Okay, I don't normally tell fart stories about myself (at least, not online), but today was a doozie.  I don't know what I ate that was different, but when I got dressed I thought I had put on weight.  I had a heck of a time zipping up my jeans, and my belly (which, I'll admit, could stand to lose some of the padding there) was as hard as a rock.  No give to it at all.  Assuming that I would have to cut back on snacks for a while, I went about my day.  Or, at least, I started to.

Now, I'm a self-admitted coffee addict.  I can drink at least a pot a day, usually with half-and-half, and I would say that my system is used to it by now.  It makes me a little gassy sometimes, but I can usually control it.  Not today!  I can only assume it was the popcorn I had this week, but I was letting go at fairly regular intervals, and they were bad enough to make the dog leave.  Mind you, this is a Boxer, and Boxers are renowned for their flatulence.  Daisy is no exception, and she was glaring at me as if I were the most uncouth creature on the planet.  Or maybe she didn't like the competition.  ;D

Eventually, I ended up having to basically set up camp in the bathroom for a few hours.  They were loud, they were long, they hurt, and even though I was generous with the Fabreeze Air Effects spray when I was done (every time I was done), my brother cried out from the other end of the house, "Aw, P.U.!  You got a demon in there?!"  Being the understanding and considerate (ha-ha) big sister that I am, I, of course, found this hilarious.  So, I did my best to confine my gas to the bathroom.

I took a two-hour nap because I was exhausted and a little dehydrated.  The first thing I did when I woke up?  Prrrrrrrrrbbbt!

Excuse me while I go and search for my dignity.  :-[

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3598 on: January 30, 2013, 11:49:33 PM »
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!  ;D ;D

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3599 on: January 31, 2013, 08:26:07 AM »
snip
my brother cried out from the other end of the house, "Aw, P.U.!  You got a demon in there?!" 

Excuse me while I go and search for my dignity.  :-[

Your dignity has left the building. You made me feel better, thank you.