Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 768677 times)

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #3675 on: March 03, 2013, 09:30:02 AM »
Random infections?  Random infections!  (Not my thread, but still disgusting, and I *know* some of you will love this!)

http://imgur.com/gallery/LxvJO

Nikko-chan

« Reply #3676 on: March 03, 2013, 01:44:44 PM »
I clicked on it.... I clicked on it... why did I click on it!?

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #3677 on: March 03, 2013, 02:52:43 PM »

Did you click on see whole gallery?  Wow, just wow.
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

GreenEyedHawk

• Not hot but SPICY
    • My Facebook.  Feel free to add me!
« Reply #3678 on: March 03, 2013, 03:24:02 PM »

I saw the whole gallery.  Not so much why did I click (of COURSE I clicked) but why did I click before eating?
"After all this time?"
"Always."

Nikko-chan

« Reply #3679 on: March 03, 2013, 07:05:22 PM »

Yes... though it healed pretty well. Just... ulp. *cough* If I ever get anything like that... ever, I just...

Doll Fiend

• The Dolls are in the Garden and in my Head.
« Reply #3680 on: March 03, 2013, 08:35:11 PM »
Every time I try to list my Photo's online, they get booted. I seriously have to find a good way to share them. Like the poor guy, I had a large back boil. My problem though was that it didn't come to a head and pop and had to be surgically dealt with. I was in the hospital a week with one type of possible healing. (Packing and draining) before I switched Dr.s and had all the bad stuff surgically removed. It was far less painful than the packing which had to be stuffed under the skin into the gaping hole. The scar is now 6 years old and still is deep and noticeable.

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
  • ...for the dark side looks back.
« Reply #3681 on: March 03, 2013, 08:49:59 PM »
Every time I try to list my Photo's online, they get booted. I seriously have to find a good way to share them. Like the poor guy, I had a large back boil. My problem though was that it didn't come to a head and pop and had to be surgically dealt with. I was in the hospital a week with one type of possible healing. (Packing and draining) before I switched Dr.s and had all the bad stuff surgically removed. It was far less painful than the packing which had to be stuffed under the skin into the gaping hole. The scar is now 6 years old and still is deep and noticeable.

Which program are you using to upload them?
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

Doll Fiend

• The Dolls are in the Garden and in my Head.
« Reply #3682 on: March 03, 2013, 09:16:51 PM »
I was using multiply and flikr. Usually I am fine when I make it private but once I make it public to show people, some one complains and it gets deleted. I may have to try facebook again.

Esther_bunny

• Life is too short for cheap chocolate!
« Reply #3683 on: March 04, 2013, 01:14:37 AM »
I might be repeating myself but:

When I was 8 or 9, my dad's girlfriend's cat had her kittens in my sleeping bag, while I was sleeping in it. Thankfully I was short enough that the goop didn't get on me.

The night before one of my knee surgeries I was in a deep sleep. DH came to bed late. When he was getting in bed I looked at him and let one go that rumbled into the mattress. Then I turned over and went back to sleep.

Before DH and I were married, we had brunch with my dad and stepmom, this included an egg dish. By the time we got back to my apartment I was feeling gassy. The smell was so bad that DH made me leave the room and I had to shake my pants before I could come back in.

One night my roommate and I threw a party. Soon to be DH got drunk and came up to a group of us in the kitchen and stage whispered, "I flicked a booger in here and I'm not telling anyone where it is." He then immediately went to lay down in my bed. He threw up in the bed so I brought him a trashcan and changed the sheets. When I checked on him later he had used the trashcan but my dog had decided to eat the vomit.

Black Delphinium

• The Black Flower
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #3684 on: March 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM »
I was using multiply and flikr. Usually I am fine when I make it private but once I make it public to show people, some one complains and it gets deleted. I may have to try facebook again.
try imgur.com
When angels go bad, they go worse than anyone. Remember, Lucifer was an angel. ~The Marquis De Carabas

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #3685 on: March 04, 2013, 09:15:14 PM »
I don't know what exactly I had eaten the other  day, but I was releasing some that were burning my eyes, in a large room.  I told DF that I had passed one in the bedroom, he may want to tread lightly as he went in there later, for bed.

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3686 on: March 04, 2013, 09:19:51 PM »
I made a big mistake last night.  I decided to make homemade onion rings for dinner.  I ate a bunch of them.

After I finished eating, I suddenly remembered that I had training all day today.  In an enclosed area with all my coworkers.  Yeah, it was a bad idea.

I was really lucky, though.  I made it through the day, fortunately, but now?  I'm offending myself.  The cats don't want to be anywhere near me.  Of course, it might be the fact that I was vacuuming.

A buddy and I were thinking about going skiing tonight but we ended up pulling the pin and deciding to try for Wednesday, instead.  Good job for him - he probably would have died on the car ride back from the hill.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

mmswm

« Reply #3687 on: March 04, 2013, 09:49:39 PM »
Cadbury Creme Eggs coming back up.  Really not a pretty sight.
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

EMuir

« Reply #3688 on: March 07, 2013, 05:04:26 PM »
My spouse was sick on the weekend with food poisoning. Both ends. On Sunday when she thought she was getting better, she ventured into the bathroom without a garbage can to catch the puke. Bad idea. I heard her call for a bucket and rushed to help, but as I entered the bathroom she couldn't hold it and ended up puking toward me, getting some in the bucket but a lot on the floor, tub and door.  The interesting thing was that it was bright, bright blue, because she'd been drinking sports drinks to try and rehydrate herself.  (Later we found out that you need to dilute the sports drinks because the high sugar content makes the runs even worse.)  She had to take a shower because she'd also gotten herself.  I changed my clothes but it was too late, I got sick a day later.

What's funny is that yesterday, feeling perfectly fine,  she decided to finish up the sports drink.  She had to remove the lid to take out a seal, then she put it back on incorrectly and went to drink... and SPLOOSH bright blue liquid all down her front.  Back into the shower.  I commented that at least it smelled a lot better this time...

EMuir

« Reply #3689 on: March 07, 2013, 05:07:35 PM »
Oooo, one more! I woke up one day last week unable to hear out of my right ear.  I thought maybe it was infected, so I waited to see if I should go to the doctor.  No pain or swelling, so I bought some earwax softening drops.  Left them in for an hour, then used an ear syringe (looks like the round bulb part of a turkey baster but with a pointy rubber tip) to squirt in warm water while spouse held a bowl under to catch things.  Just as I was about to give up, I squirted again and I could hear!  One more squirt and this greenish plug of earwax about an inch long fell out into the bowl.  It had little hairs poking out all over it.  Bleah!