Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 702602 times)

Dr. F.

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #3690 on: March 07, 2013, 05:54:47 PM »
This isn't particularly gross, but I couldn't figure out where else to put it.

Slogan on the side of a plumber's van seen walking home from work today, "We Herd Turds So You Don't Have To!"

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #3691 on: March 07, 2013, 08:38:03 PM »
A coworker was telling me yesterday that her nose itched and wouldn't stop, so she blew her nose. When she looked to see if there was a cause for the itch, she saw a black chunky thing, and upon closer inspection showed legs. The black chunky thing with legs was a spider. *shudder*

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3692 on: March 07, 2013, 08:57:45 PM »

Slogan on the side of a plumber's van seen walking home from work today, "We Herd Turds So You Don't Have To!"

Day=made. ;D

Reika

« Reply #3693 on: March 07, 2013, 09:21:24 PM »
Mom and I both got hit by some sort of bug, it's not the flu, but it has some similar symptoms. Today, because she was feeling better, mom decided to have her morning coffee because she missed it the past couple of days.

She just barely got to work in time to hit the bathroom, and the coffee, erm, squirted out. The funny, if gross part, was that someone else in the bathroom said, "Wow! That coffee smells fantastic."

Nikko-chan

« Reply #3694 on: March 07, 2013, 09:24:49 PM »
I'll admit, I literally cracked up at that post Reika...

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3695 on: March 07, 2013, 09:25:41 PM »

One of my coworkers has a house out in the country and so is on a septic bed.  You have to have your septic tank pumped out every few years.  The company she called?  Showed up in a brown tanker truck with bright yellow lettering.  The 'Stool Bus'.  She laughed very hard and was very excited to tell us all about her septic tank getting pumped out.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

Reika

« Reply #3696 on: March 07, 2013, 09:29:28 PM »
I'll admit, I literally cracked up at that post Reika...

I started laughing until my throat and chest reminded me they're rather put out with me. :)

violinp

• cabbagegirl28's my sister :)
« Reply #3697 on: March 07, 2013, 10:59:47 PM »
Oooo, one more! I woke up one day last week unable to hear out of my right ear.  I thought maybe it was infected, so I waited to see if I should go to the doctor.  No pain or swelling, so I bought some earwax softening drops.  Left them in for an hour, then used an ear syringe (looks like the round bulb part of a turkey baster but with a pointy rubber tip) to squirt in warm water while spouse held a bowl under to catch things.  Just as I was about to give up, I squirted again and I could hear!  One more squirt and this greenish plug of earwax about an inch long fell out into the bowl.  It had little hairs poking out all over it.  Bleah!

:-X Sounds like my adventures in ear cleaning every so often - I have tiny ear canals that need to be cleaned regularly, otherwise I have lessened hearing and lots of pain.
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends" - Harry Potter

Snooks

« Reply #3698 on: March 08, 2013, 04:28:50 PM »
Oooo, one more! I woke up one day last week unable to hear out of my right ear.  I thought maybe it was infected, so I waited to see if I should go to the doctor.  No pain or swelling, so I bought some earwax softening drops.  Left them in for an hour, then used an ear syringe (looks like the round bulb part of a turkey baster but with a pointy rubber tip) to squirt in warm water while spouse held a bowl under to catch things.  Just as I was about to give up, I squirted again and I could hear!  One more squirt and this greenish plug of earwax about an inch long fell out into the bowl.  It had little hairs poking out all over it.  Bleah!

:-X Sounds like my adventures in ear cleaning every so often - I have tiny ear canals that need to be cleaned regularly, otherwise I have lessened hearing and lots of pain.

I was pleased to see the "How To" of the day on my iGoogle was how to unclog ears.  I particularly enjoy a good ear clean.

readingchick

• Trivia Buff
« Reply #3699 on: March 08, 2013, 06:17:29 PM »

A septic tank company in my area has the slogan "We're #1 in the #2 business!" 

CrochetFanatic

« Reply #3700 on: March 09, 2013, 06:34:28 PM »
Tonight my 3-year-old cousin picked her nose and presented her father with a big, slimy, yellow-green booger!  AHAHAHAHAHAHA!  ;D

mmswm

« Reply #3701 on: March 09, 2013, 07:06:15 PM »
My dogs were playing tug-o-war with something this afternoon.  I couldn't figure out what it was.  Upon closer inspection I discovered they were fighting over a dead possum. Yuck.
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

diesel_darlin

« Reply #3702 on: March 09, 2013, 07:08:33 PM »
I came in the front door the other day to see a humongous trail of cat hork. It went across the ENTIRE couch.  ::)

Doll Fiend

• The Dolls are in the Garden and in my Head.
« Reply #3703 on: March 09, 2013, 10:11:37 PM »
Just got massively gassed by my cat. I had to open the windows to air this place out! I have no idea what she got into. Of course, DH, at work, is just laughing at me when I told him on the phone on his break. 

Reika

« Reply #3704 on: March 10, 2013, 06:17:41 PM »
Since the bug that hit me earlier this week hasn't gone away, I went to the doctor who gave me glorious drugs that are starting to get rid of the bug and it's side effects. Such as what feels like the massive amount of phlegm that was just sitting in my chest.

Last night I coughed a bit, felt stuff shift around, coughed again then horked up a wad of gunk that looked like a small slug. While I was thoroughly grossed out by what came out of me, it felt good at the same time.