Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 693033 times)

hermanne

• Visualize whorled peas...
Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #4275 on: September 12, 2013, 09:04:49 PM »
Hopefully this works.

Super-glue spider foot!

http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/WhiteDragon66/slideshow/

It must say something about my dedication to grossness; I couldn't see the pic on my phone, so I pulled out my Kindle. Better view on a bigger screen! ;D
Bad spellers of the world, UNTIE!

White Dragon

• Formerly St Monica
« Reply #4276 on: September 12, 2013, 09:47:33 PM »
Usually I take stitches out by myself.  ::)

With super glue involved, I decided I'd better let the clinic handle it.  :P

I told my supervisor that I have an appointment on Monday morning to come unglued and unravelled.  ;D

She just rolled her eyes and said "Aren't you already?"  ;D

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #4277 on: September 12, 2013, 09:56:06 PM »
Usually I take stitches out by myself.  ::)

With super glue involved, I decided I'd better let the clinic handle it.  :P

I told my supervisor that I have an appointment on Monday morning to come unglued and unravelled.  ;D

She just rolled her eyes and said "Aren't you already?"  ;D

;D ;D ;D

I take stitches out myself too. After four oral surgeries, I've gotten VERY good at removing them from tight spots. ;)
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch!

Mel the Redcap

• Scheming Foreign Hussy!
« Reply #4278 on: September 13, 2013, 05:07:02 AM »
"Set aphasia to stun!"

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #4279 on: September 13, 2013, 07:10:06 AM »
Hopefully this works.

Super-glue spider foot!

It must say something about my dedication to grossness; I couldn't see the pic on my phone, so I pulled out my Kindle. Better view on a bigger screen! ;D
I pulled it up on my big screen TV.  That is the awesome!
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #4280 on: September 13, 2013, 08:47:47 AM »
Awesome photos!

I may be unraveled as well.

Tini

« Reply #4281 on: September 13, 2013, 09:39:04 AM »
When my mother-in-law first bought a Dyson vacuum cleaner, her old one had slowly been dying for months. The first time she hoovered the house, each room had a different colour of dirt come up. The contents of the clear dust container looked like the giant version of those coloured sand souvenirs you can get by the seaside... it was definitely morbidly fascinating trying to figure out what types of dirt it must have been.

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #4282 on: September 13, 2013, 10:06:06 AM »
When my mother-in-law first bought a Dyson vacuum cleaner, her old one had slowly been dying for months. The first time she hoovered the house, each room had a different colour of dirt come up. The contents of the clear dust container looked like the giant version of those coloured sand souvenirs you can get by the seaside... it was definitely morbidly fascinating trying to figure out what types of dirt it must have been.

Rug fibers from different-colored rugs?  We get that.
Current fosters: Boojum (F, adult); Zuul (F); Magpie (M); Balrog (M); Nazgul (F)

cwm

« Reply #4283 on: September 13, 2013, 10:40:51 AM »
I don't take out my own stitches, but I did have my godmother do it once for my wrist. She's a nurse, I was 3.5 hours from my home doctor, and driving up and back to remove stitches would have resulted in me missing a day of classes at the beginning of the semester. No thanks.

Though that spider toe looks AWESOME! I just hope nobody happened to be glancing at my monitor when I pulled it up. My co workers already think I'm weird enough.

siamesecat2965

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4284 on: September 13, 2013, 03:44:20 PM »
I'm telling on myself again. As much as I try and eat healthy, at random times, not always, fruits and leafy veggies have some interesting digestive consequences. Including gas. So the other day I had some yummy cantaloupe, and was quite gassy. I then took a shower, in my enlclosed shower with glass doors. P U. PSA: noxious farts don't mix well at all with nice smelling shower gel. I jsut about keeled over from the stench.

hermanne

• Visualize whorled peas...
« Reply #4285 on: September 14, 2013, 07:49:18 PM »
Hopefully this works.

Super-glue spider foot!

I pulled it up on my big screen TV.  That is the awesome!

You win! :)
Bad spellers of the world, UNTIE!

RebeccainGA

• formerly RebeccainAR
« Reply #4286 on: September 16, 2013, 08:46:19 AM »
I'm telling on myself again. As much as I try and eat healthy, at random times, not always, fruits and leafy veggies have some interesting digestive consequences. Including gas. So the other day I had some yummy cantaloupe, and was quite gassy. I then took a shower, in my enlclosed shower with glass doors. P U. PSA: noxious farts don't mix well at all with nice smelling shower gel. I jsut about keeled over from the stench.
Oh no - I did that after a meal of 'bourbon beans' - five mean casserole cooked with a healthy shot of bourbon. It's a good thing that the shower is at least open at the top.... oi.

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #4287 on: September 16, 2013, 06:16:33 PM »
Oh no - I did that after a meal of 'bourbon beans' - five mean casserole cooked with a healthy shot of bourbon. It's a good thing that the shower is at least open at the top.... oi.

BEANO people, Beano.  It really, really works.   ;)
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

snowfire

« Reply #4288 on: September 16, 2013, 09:49:25 PM »
Not quite as gross as the spider toes on a big screen....I have the video of my LASIK surgery.  It is totally surreal to see a big eyeball on a 55" TV.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #4289 on: September 17, 2013, 10:47:09 AM »
I have had some eye tests the past few weeks and the pictures are really cool! Fluorescent dye through ones retina makes awesome effects!