Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 726845 times)

deadbody

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #4425 on: October 28, 2013, 02:23:25 PM »
A fun quiz for gross out fans.....guess where toilet style!

http://toys.usvsth3m.com/crapper-mapper/

;D
I only got 4/10 Leaky Ballcock  :-\

6/10 - bog standard...
3/10 Leaky Ballcock.

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4426 on: October 28, 2013, 02:31:36 PM »
I got 5/10.  Should have had 6/10 but second guessed myself on Japan.  Also bog standard.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

Nikko-chan

« Reply #4427 on: October 28, 2013, 08:40:16 PM »
So... kitty has vet appt tomorrow to be neutered. Nothing after ten PM. Mom wanted me to feed him at eight, so he won't be as hungry tomorrow. Kitty is getting his uh... man parts taken away tomorrow, so I thought I would be a nice kitty mommy and feed him a full can of gooshy food instead of his normal half can. Yeah. No.

Ciaran saunters in, sits in the middle of my bed and starts making hurking noises. Not on my bed you don't! I toss him gently to the floor and he hurks a bit more. Wait a minute... MY FLOOR! Its carpet. I grab him and toss him into the tiled hallway.... as he is vomiting. Did you know kitties can paint a jackson pollock if they are tossed across a room while vomiting? I learned that tonight. It was partially on my floor, it was on my wall , but the majority of it was in the tiled hallway. I clean that up, and immediately come here to tell you all.... what does that say about me?

cwm

« Reply #4428 on: October 29, 2013, 11:06:17 AM »

;D

6/10 - bog standard...
3/10 Leaky Ballcock.

4/10, and some of those were easy. I wouldn't expect a toilet with Japanese instructions to be anywhere but Japan. I may have to try it again, I wonder how extensive their photo bank of toilets is...

deadbody

« Reply #4429 on: October 29, 2013, 02:23:19 PM »

;D

6/10 - bog standard...
3/10 Leaky Ballcock.

4/10, and some of those were easy. I wouldn't expect a toilet with Japanese instructions to be anywhere but Japan. I may have to try it again, I wonder how extensive their photo bank of toilets is...

All the same second time I got 10/10 On the Throne

AfleetAlex

• Proud cat mom and Auntie
« Reply #4430 on: October 29, 2013, 03:41:14 PM »
Did you know kitties can paint a jackson pollock if they are tossed across a room while vomiting?

I am laughing aloud at work because my cat has done the exact same thing. Also, I liked your wording!
I have a chronic case of foot-in-mouth disease.

Elisabunny

« Reply #4431 on: October 29, 2013, 09:55:26 PM »
I clean that up, and immediately come here to tell you all.... what does that say about me?

That you are a very good Ehellion.  ;D
You must remember this: a ghoti is still a fish...

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
« Reply #4432 on: October 29, 2013, 10:55:24 PM »
http://jezebel.com/the-epic-disgusting-removal-of-a-25-year-old-blackhead-1443980020?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=fridayPM

I have no words. I need to go barf now. I'll be back to read your reactions.

I didn't watch the whole thing, and what I did watch I kept the sound off, but I just keep imagining someone digging that thing out of my back. And it's not comfortable.

So where was that thing, and how the heck do you let something like that go that long? And why not get a doctor to do the honors?
What part of v_e = \sqrt{\frac{2GM}{r}} don't you understand? It's only rocket science!

"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture

Snooks

« Reply #4433 on: October 30, 2013, 04:59:00 PM »
http://jezebel.com/the-epic-disgusting-removal-of-a-25-year-old-blackhead-1443980020?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=fridayPM

I didn't watch the whole thing, and what I did watch I kept the sound off, but I just keep imagining someone digging that thing out of my back. And it's not comfortable.

So where was that thing, and how the heck do you let something like that go that long? And why not get a doctor to do the honors?

I agree, that looks painful I really would not want someone digging around in my back.

My dad had something removed from his back, I wanted to ask him for all the gory details but I don't think anyone else wanted to hear them.

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
« Reply #4434 on: October 30, 2013, 06:07:57 PM »

The only place I can think of is on the back, in a location where the person with the huge blackhead can't see it or reach it themselves - but may have issues about just anybody touching them long enough to get the thing out.  Although I assume a doctor or other medical practitioner would be able to do something - she may just not have realized that it was there...

I've noticed early signs of skin cancers on my husband (we circled them in marker before he went to the doctor) - the spots he circled were "nothing" - the ones I circled were removed in outpatient surgery that week.

He keeps insisting that *I* didn't have any bad sunburns like he did because after we got married I pretty much avoided sun bathing.  The reason is that I burn almost like a redhead...our DD is a red head and our son was pale enough that it took the doctor seeing his pale skinned red headed big sister to stop ordering anemia tests every time she saw him for the first year or so of his life....

Since I did get some nasty sunburns before I turned 16, I don't have skin that pale...any more.
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #4435 on: October 30, 2013, 06:09:20 PM »
While at work today, I had an itch on my foot. I scratched the itch, then noticed my fingers were wet. And red. And the top of my foot was red and wet. I cleaned it, applied bandages to get me through the day, then was irritated by the bandage adhesive. Sigh.

White Dragon

• Formerly St Monica
« Reply #4436 on: October 30, 2013, 10:25:29 PM »
Hopefully this works.

Super-glue spider foot!

http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/WhiteDragon66/slideshow/

So I guess that in some ways this might qualify as good news.

The benign tumor on my foot - which is supposed to be a one time thing - has come back bigger and more annoying than ever.

It has been lanced, trimmed, frozen (twice), biopsied and surgically removed - twice.
It only took 5 weeks for it to grow back.

I have another appointment for the surgeon to look it over and figure out where to go from here.

But I suspect there are is another spider toe in my future.

Mel the Redcap

• Scheming Foreign Hussy!
« Reply #4437 on: October 31, 2013, 06:56:26 AM »
Hopefully this works.

Super-glue spider foot!

http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/WhiteDragon66/slideshow/

So I guess that in some ways this might qualify as good news.

The benign tumor on my foot - which is supposed to be a one time thing - has come back bigger and more annoying than ever.

It has been lanced, trimmed, frozen (twice), biopsied and surgically removed - twice.
It only took 5 weeks for it to grow back.

I have another appointment for the surgeon to look it over and figure out where to go from here.

But I suspect there are is another spider toe in my future.

Yikes! Good luck with fixing it this time! And... er... can we get 'before' photos too? :-* >:D
"Set aphasia to stun!"

greencat

« Reply #4438 on: October 31, 2013, 06:42:02 PM »
My coworker just texted me to tell me about how he popped a large tonsil stone out.   ::)  I'm not sure whether to say "Ewwwww gross!" or thank him.

Snooks

« Reply #4439 on: October 31, 2013, 07:07:53 PM »
I'm fascinated by how people can do that without throwing up/invoking their gag reflex.