Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 799110 times)

Elfmama

• Super Hero!
Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #4935 on: February 11, 2014, 03:53:14 PM »
Technicolor yawn. I just laughed so hard.

Also known as driving the porcelain bus, talking to Huey and Ralph on the porcelain phone, or praying on the porcelain phone. 

I'm sure there are other fabulously descriptive terms out there!   ;D
Worshiping the Great Porcelain God. 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's true. Money can't buy happiness.  You have to turn it
into books first.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
« Reply #4936 on: February 11, 2014, 06:00:07 PM »
Praying at the porcelain altar.

Talking to Ralph.

something about a "dog's breakfast" - so called because they woke up the next day and saw the family dog...cleaning up after them....and got sick all over again
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4937 on: February 15, 2014, 12:27:17 PM »
I'm watching the Olympics and I've been watching short track speed skating.  I just made myself giggle with my 12 year old boy thoughts.  They skate nose to tail, quite literally.  And I had this insane idea that a skater should eat something like cabbage the night before the race to throw off his/her competitors, if s/he has the ability to go to the front.

Apparently, I never grew up...   ;D
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #4938 on: February 15, 2014, 12:43:25 PM »
I'm watching the Olympics and I've been watching short track speed skating.  I just made myself giggle with my 12 year old boy thoughts.  They skate nose to tail, quite literally.  And I had this insane idea that a skater should eat something like cabbage the night before the race to throw off his/her competitors, if s/he has the ability to go to the front.

Oh gosh, that is hilarious. ;D ;D ;D Cabbage and beans!
~I'm just standing with you, in the darkness between battles~

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #4939 on: February 15, 2014, 01:03:40 PM »
Someone edited farts into this figure-skating video: http://youtu.be/tMCOInQ0KKE
Using a chainsaw is as close as we come to having a lightsaber in this life.

Mary Lennox

« Reply #4940 on: February 15, 2014, 01:09:23 PM »
I figured out the other day that the stomach pains I get whenever I have to work overtime isn't from stress. It's because I have to hold my farts in for a few extra hours, instead of getting in my car and letting them rip at 5:02pm like I do normally.

Of course then I pretty much gas myself on my 20 minute drive home. I can't wait for summer when I can roll my windows down and not freeze!

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #4941 on: February 15, 2014, 05:14:46 PM »
I had some abdominal discomfort this morning, and realized while shopping at Wal-mart that I needed the facilities. I found that the one at the rear of the store was being cleaned and closed. I headed up front and just barely made it. First I have had in a while to that extent.

jayhawk

• my organizing website
« Reply #4942 on: February 15, 2014, 05:24:53 PM »
Someone edited farts into this figure-skating video: http://youtu.be/tMCOInQ0KKE

OK. I'm a middle-aged mom and well-educated, but that made me laugh.

Julian

• I lost it between Thriller and Gangnam Style...
« Reply #4943 on: February 15, 2014, 05:42:35 PM »

Would it count as jet propulsion?  An unfair advantage?   >:D

(no, I never grew up either)

readingchick

• Trivia Buff
« Reply #4944 on: February 15, 2014, 05:44:46 PM »
Technicolor yawn. I just laughed so hard.

Also known as driving the porcelain bus, talking to Huey and Ralph on the porcelain phone, or praying on the porcelain phone. 

I'm sure there are other fabulously descriptive terms out there!   ;D
Worshiping the Great Porcelain God.
calling Ralph (and/or Earl) on the porcelain telephone
hurl chunks
spew chunks
making a Technicolor pizza

magicdomino

« Reply #4945 on: February 15, 2014, 06:30:31 PM »

Farts are funny.   :D

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
  • ...for the dark side looks back.
« Reply #4946 on: February 16, 2014, 08:00:28 PM »
I figured out the other day that the stomach pains I get whenever I have to work overtime isn't from stress. It's because I have to hold my farts in for a few extra hours, instead of getting in my car and letting them rip at 5:02pm like I do normally.

Of course then I pretty much gas myself on my 20 minute drive home. I can't wait for summer when I can roll my windows down and not freeze!

I don't hold them in, and wouldn't if I were you.  Granted, I try not to let 'em rip when there are other people around if I think they'll stink or make noise, but if they're quiet and scentless, out they go.
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

EMuir

« Reply #4947 on: February 16, 2014, 08:30:09 PM »
We always called it talking to Beulah on the porcelain throne. :)

Dr. F.

« Reply #4948 on: February 16, 2014, 08:43:55 PM »
So, evidently, my new boots are causing blisters on the tips of my toes. I hadn't noticed them until I put the same boots on today, after an interim of 4 days. The blisters on the biggest 3 toes on each foot burst simultaneously (for each foot) as I put the boots on. It felt oddly like my feet were trying to jet-propel themselves out of said feet. It didn't work - I only ended up with dampish socks and huge amounts of loose skin on the tip of each toe. They're not really painful, just disgusting.

I think I will be careful about wearing said boots in the future.

Hollanda

• Believe in yourself.
« Reply #4949 on: February 17, 2014, 06:25:07 AM »
So, evidently, my new boots are causing blisters on the tips of my toes. I hadn't noticed them until I put the same boots on today, after an interim of 4 days. The blisters on the biggest 3 toes on each foot burst simultaneously (for each foot) as I put the boots on. It felt oddly like my feet were trying to jet-propel themselves out of said feet. It didn't work - I only ended up with dampish socks and huge amounts of loose skin on the tip of each toe. They're not really painful, just disgusting.

I think I will be careful about wearing said boots in the future.

I misread "said" boots as "sad" boots.  I wondered what on Earth could have happened to make your boots so melancholy.  Maybe he had lost his sole mate?
Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.