Author Topic: First World Annoyances  (Read 71638 times)

darling

Re: First World Annoyances
« Reply #870 on: December 11, 2014, 11:33:16 AM »
I'm also want to swap the yummy sounding trout's side dishes of beans and rice and chorizo sausage with potatoes and green beans.  Beans and a day full of meetings really doesn't sound like a wise dietary and business decision.

No, but it might make the meeting more entertaining!  >:D >:D >:D

LadyJaneinMD

« Reply #871 on: December 11, 2014, 11:44:39 AM »
I want to order a new scratching post for His Majesty and I found one which is exactly what I want for a really good price and it's in stock at all of their stores... except the one closest to me.

Bother  :-\

CozyCatFurniture.com
They have a huge variety, a lot of them have free shipping, AND they're better made than the overpriced cat trees you find at the pet store!   I got one for Her Royal Fuzziness, and she loves it madly, for years now.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #872 on: December 11, 2014, 12:35:32 PM »
I just got my office Holiday party luncheon menu.  I don't like any of the desserts.  Hummingbird cake (which is banana and pineapple) or coconut layer cake.  I know children are starving around the world AND I am on a diet ('cause I'm fat), but still!  Not a single normal fruit, gingerbread, vanilla or chocolate option.  (And I'm horrified to think that if I request fresh fruit instead, I'll get mango.) 

I'm also want to swap the yummy sounding trout's side dishes of beans and rice and chorizo sausage with potatoes and green beans.  Beans and a day full of meetings really doesn't sound like a wise dietary and business decision.

Our office manager is keeping the caterer for next week's event top secret. I'll have to ask the boss to ask.

Frog24

« Reply #873 on: December 11, 2014, 06:59:25 PM »
I bought a bag of cheese buns from the grocery store.  Took a bite out of one and found they were actually pizza buns, complete with charred sauce on the bottom.  The acrid taste was not what I was looking for; I just wanted my plain cheese bun.  :(

StarDrifter

• I never tell people exactly how smart I am
« Reply #874 on: December 12, 2014, 08:04:53 AM »
Ugh Frog I hate that! Or when I buy pizza rolls that have pineapple on them!
Sure, I can pick it off, but it leaves a sticky residue and a horrible too-sweet taste on my savoury treat!
... it might frighten them.
Victoria,