News: There is a new Ehell Kindness Project!  Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• September 30, 2016, 11:59:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What little things drive you completely up the wall....?  (Read 2989385 times)

GardenGal

Re: What little things drive you completely up the wall....?
« Reply #24060 on: September 28, 2016, 06:37:23 PM »
My DH is great with computers (I'm not) so he does all my updating and searching for problems.  I had some minor problem earlier this month and he fixed it by uploading the newest version of something or other.  After which, stuff looked different.  Like, where there had been a solid colored bar over some file names there was now a small colored dot off to one side.  I think that can be fixed without too much work.  But, when I send an email in Thunderbird I no longer see the cursor, so it's harder to find my place.  Some on-line searching seems to indicate this is not an easy problem to fix due to reasons of magic-making way above my pay grade.   :(  I miss carbon paper.

GardenGal

« Reply #24061 on: September 28, 2016, 07:05:31 PM »
Okay, maybe this should be in the Personal Mysteries thread - after posting the above about not having a cursor in my emails, the very next email I sent the cursor was back again!  So, can I tell y'all about the dirty dishes in my sink???

gmatoy

« Reply #24062 on: September 28, 2016, 11:41:53 PM »
Be sure to report back if those dishes get done. Because I may have the same issue. ;D

Chez Miriam

« Reply #24063 on: Yesterday at 04:08:22 AM »
I think the dishes think might be a virus of some sort?  Is certainly seems to be catching, as it's here, too... >:D

My thing today is: retracing my steps and picking up cobwebs every few feet.  I know I've had a week away from eHell, but I haven't spent that time hibernating (honest)! ;) ;D
"All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well."  - Julian of Norwich