News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• September 19, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Dear Dog:  (Read 254293 times)

Dr. F.

Re: Dear Dog:
« Reply #1080 on: August 03, 2017, 07:28:17 PM »
Dear Cimmy,

We've discussed this before. Mommy's purse is not, repeat NOT, a toy. I know sometimes I forget and leave it hanging on a chair, but that's no excuse. But this time? Getting into the purse, pulling out my wallet, opening it and then frisking up to me with a $20 bill in your mouth, asking to play tug-of-war with it? Oh no. Nononononono. At least you've finally learned the "Drop It" command. I hope the toothmarks don't bother anyone I pay with it.

Your Mommy who has decided that you're staying.

andi

« Reply #1081 on: August 03, 2017, 09:50:40 PM »
 Bailey and Jack,

I'm not sure which one of you did it, but we do not tee tee in mommy's bedroom. That is a no. You both know to go potty outside.

JadeAngel

« Reply #1082 on: August 04, 2017, 12:39:46 AM »
Dear Scout,

Those were brand new Italian leather gloves!

That being said, we really shouldn't have left them on the floor.

Please stick to chewing your toys in future.

Kind Regards,
The Management

Gladly

« Reply #1083 on: August 17, 2017, 03:02:44 AM »
Dear Amelia,

You and your brother are going to stay with Auntie Pat on Saturday while the non-furries go on holiday. You both love being there and playing with her dogs.   The others are going to Auntie Melanie's. I know you didn't do it on purpose, but why did you decide to come into season now of all times - a good month and a half early?  Now we have 48 hours to make different arrangements - both groups include a boy dog and both Pat and Melanie have boy dogs of their own, so you aren't making things easy. 

Your frustrated Mum.

CrochetFanatic

« Reply #1084 on: August 18, 2017, 08:06:35 PM »
Dear Daisy,

I don't have night vision, so when you sleep on the floor please try to find a place with little to no foot traffic.  Also, I'm sorry for blinding you with the hallway light, but I think you'd prefer that to being stepped on.

Love,
CrochetFanatic

Fenland Fairy

« Reply #1085 on: August 20, 2017, 05:28:01 PM »
Elsa, you don't need to howl/yodel when your Dad takes your sister and brother out for their walks.  He will take you out afterwards and hasn't forgotten about you ;D.

Have three Irish Setters of which one, Spice is ball mad, carries her tennis ball whilst walking.  Rusty who has his nose to the ground scenting out "prey" rabbits, game birds etc.   Elsa is our youngest and loves everyone and thinks the world revolves around her and has perfected the Dowager Countess of Grantham look/snort when she doesn't get her way! Which is often.