News:

• April 26, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Dear Dog:  (Read 316820 times)

MissRose

Re: Dear Dog:
« Reply #1095 on: February 28, 2018, 09:49:21 AM »
Dear Kita,

Socks are not for dog consumption.  We are not sure why you think they are so delicious to you.  Assisting you with delicate matters due to your choices is not fun either lol.

Love your owners,

Aunt Rose's sister and her DH

Chez Miriam

« Reply #1096 on: February 28, 2018, 01:18:38 PM »
Dear Kita,

Socks are not for dog consumption.  We are not sure why you think they are so delicious to you.  Assisting you with delicate matters due to your choices is not fun either lol.

Love your owners,

Dear Miss Rose,

'They' are always telling up to eat more roughage, and I'm a good obedient dog! ;)

Love,

Kita
"All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well."  - Julian of Norwich

MissRose

« Reply #1097 on: February 28, 2018, 01:32:17 PM »
Dear Kita,

Love your owners,

Dear Miss Rose,

'They' are always telling up to eat more roughage, and I'm a good obedient dog! ;)

Love,

Kita

Dear Kita,

Eating roughage means food like beans and oatmeal.  Socks don't count LOL

Love , Aunt Rose

Nikko-chan

« Reply #1098 on: February 28, 2018, 02:01:57 PM »
Dear Jasper,

Please do not lay on my dress! I am sewing that! 

Thank you, 

The provider of comfy beds.

Chez Miriam

« Reply #1099 on: February 28, 2018, 02:05:05 PM »
Dear Kita,

Love your owners,

Dear Miss Rose,

Love,

Kita

Dear Kita,

Love , Aunt Rose

Dear Aunt Rose,

Are you absolutely sure?  I much prefer the socks!

Love, Kita
"All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well."  - Julian of Norwich

MissRose

« Reply #1100 on: February 28, 2018, 02:19:27 PM »
Dear Kita,

Love your owners,

Dear Miss Rose,

Love,

Kita

Dear Kita,

Love , Aunt Rose

Dear Aunt Rose,

Are you absolutely sure?  I much prefer the socks!

Love, Kita

Dear Kita,

I am very sure LOL

Then again you and your daughter and granddaughter have cast iron stomachs so nothing surprises me what you all eat then evidence of it found later on the lawn...

Love,

Aunt Rose

Outdoor Girl

« Reply #1101 on: March 18, 2018, 07:20:20 PM »
Dear Crash:

I'm sorry I left you on the porch, staring in the patio doors while I went to get DF.  You really looked like you had a face full of mud and I didn't want you coming in the house until we could wipe you off!

Imagine our surprise to find you with the pom pom off a toque in your mouth.  None of us have a hat like that and the yard is completely fenced.  Where the heck did you get that thing??
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

Nikko-chan

« Reply #1102 on: April 10, 2018, 09:08:02 PM »
Dear Jasper,

I like occasionally singing along to songs when I am alone. I think I scared you with my bad sing along to Tom Ellis' rendition of All Along the Watchtower, because you came flying out of the other room looking quite worried. I am sorry I startled you, and my singing days are now over.

:-[ :-[

Sincerely,

the person who can't sing