Author Topic: Dear Dog:  (Read 83415 times)

Jones

Re: Dear Dog:
« Reply #300 on: December 22, 2011, 07:08:55 PM »
Dear Max,
I realize you are a Chihuahua mix and, as such, are very small, but please do not use the baby as a springboard even if he outweighs you by 10 pounds, he doesn't understand it's a game and is quite confused to have you there...then gone!

Oh, and please, stay off the chairs and out of the cookie jar someone inadvertanly left uncovered on the table.

-Jones

Nikko-chan

« Reply #301 on: January 06, 2012, 06:29:44 AM »
Dear Jasper,

Next time you are stuck in the room at night with mommy while she is sleeping and you have to relieve yourself, please bark to wake me up. It woulda been nice, I am just sayin.

Your staff member.

Portugal79

« Reply #302 on: January 06, 2012, 07:49:22 AM »
Dear Jen, i have no problems with you sleeping in my room, but please remember my trainers are not chew toys, and nor is the casre bear i have had for 20 years...but i still love you xxx

Valentines Mommy

« Reply #303 on: January 06, 2012, 08:18:57 AM »
Dear Crash,

You walked into my house on New Year's Eve. I know you have family that misses you. You can stay here until we find them.

Just try not to eat too much furniture.

Sabbyfrog2

• Super Hero!
  • I'm a Super Hero! Now where's my cape?
« Reply #304 on: January 06, 2012, 08:37:42 AM »
Dear Jack,

Staring at the container of treats and lifting your paw to "beg" will not make me get up and get them for you.

And I know you love to sun yourself behind the curtains in the master bedroom, (you've created quite a little solarium for yourself) but must you pull them down? Are you not capable of just parting them and slipping behind there?

Oh. And stop biting your paw. I hate having to explain why you have a raw spot on it all the time. I will put the cone of shame back on you if you don't stop. You know I will.

Love and belly scritches... Sabbyfrog2 (aka: Mom)

BarensMom

« Reply #305 on: January 06, 2012, 01:15:55 PM »
Dear Master Baren:

There are two places you can chew your rawhide chewie:  the garage and outside.  Please don't just hold it in your mouth and pretend it's "all gone." I can see it and I'm not letting you back in to get gooey chewie bits all over my carpet.

MonteCristo

• My Esty Shop
« Reply #306 on: January 06, 2012, 02:32:48 PM »
Sydney,

Sweetie, mommy loves you and is happy to have you sleep up on the bed with her and the cats, but why must you save all of your personal ablutions for bedtime?  It totally squicks mommy out.  Please try and take care of your business before bedtime.

Love,
Mommy

Valentines Mommy

« Reply #307 on: January 06, 2012, 02:55:44 PM »
Dear Saber,

Please get well soon. Watching you when you are sick breaks my heart. When you are better, we'll take you to Dog Poop Isle. Please, little one, get better!

Mommy loves you.

Winterlight

• On the internet, no one can tell you're a dog- arf.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #308 on: January 07, 2012, 05:01:29 PM »
Addie,

I miss you, you little vampire Aussie. Be good for mom.

Love,
Me

Skipper,

Please go bug dad to play ball with you. He needs the exercise.

Love,
Me

Rufus Princeling,

You are my snuggle baby, but snuggling when you've got a soggy head is very unpleasant. Let me grab a rag and dry your noggin off, then you can snuggle to your heart's content.

Love,
Me
If wisdom’s ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care,
To whom you speak,
Of whom you speak,
And how, and when, and where.
Caroline Lake Ingalls

Only me

« Reply #309 on: January 07, 2012, 09:51:16 PM »
Dear R.

When I am using my notebook and tell you to "lay down", it does not mean across my lap and the notebook. Mommy still needs to be able to use the computer.

Onlyme

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
  • ...for the dark side looks back.
« Reply #310 on: January 08, 2012, 12:53:40 AM »
Dear Banshee,

I do not need another manicure, you just gave me one five minutes ago.  I know that you love to nibble on my fingertips and would do so for hours if I let you, but sometimes all I really want to do is pet you for my own sake.

Love,
Mom

Dear Colossus,

You are such a goofy dog.  Thank you for letting us put a hoodie  on you and watch you walk around the house with the hood up.  Thank you for letting us tuck you into the blanket, that was also fun and amusing.

Love,
Mom
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

Dr. F.

« Reply #311 on: January 12, 2012, 06:56:33 PM »
Dear dogs (all 4 of you!),

You have nice, clean, fresh water in a bubbly fountain thing in the house. Why must you drink the nasty, cloudy, brown rainwater that I collect for the plants every time you go outside? It's got dead leaves and bugs and probably all kinds of nastiness in it, but you drink it like ambrosia! Why? Drink your own clean water!

Mommy

Elfmama

• Super Hero!
« Reply #312 on: January 12, 2012, 07:02:02 PM »
Dear Mommy -- because it tastes better!  All full of yummy bugs and stuff! 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's true. Money can't buy happiness.  You have to turn it
into books first.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lady Snowdon

• Super cool awesome title
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #313 on: January 12, 2012, 09:29:46 PM »
Dear Dog,
I know you've recently discovered that the other bed in our house is rarely used by people, and therefore makes a great dog bed.  However, your people still want you to be near them.  So when we tell you to get off that bed, and come over to this other bed, where we are, don't sigh and give us martyred looks, okay?  I promise, attentions and affection are the same no matter where you are in the house!

Also, the developing cat-like behavior of deliberately looking at us, then walking away?  Not cool at all!  Please stop that immediately.

Love,
Your people

eclecticgrrl

« Reply #314 on: January 13, 2012, 12:10:31 PM »
Dear Elvis,

Eat my food one more time.  Go on - I dare you.

Retribution is going to be swift and near-lethal.  You ate the *last* piece of my homemade banana bread!!!

And believe me, Tiger will help since you never share.

Your Person's Person