Author Topic: Dear Dog:  (Read 89534 times)

Valentines Mommy

Re: Dear Dog:
« Reply #780 on: July 10, 2014, 11:54:19 PM »
Dear Gemini,

Please stop peeling off your scabs! That paw needs to heal. If you don't stop, the vet had given me a muzzle to use with the cone of shame.

Fliss

• Australia - the land that time forgot.
« Reply #781 on: July 11, 2014, 04:01:50 AM »
Dear Baxter and the Deamon Twins,

I'd really love to see what would happen if we got you three together for a play date.

The level of chaos that would ensue would be unbelievable.

And yes, the boys are loveable idiots. We're welcomed at all the local pet supply emporiums because they're so goofy, although the lads aren't keen on small dogs. Something about the yapping seems to get on their nerves.

Sam really does bounce like a kangaroo when he gets worked up. He barroos his head off and stands on his back legs, front paws waving madly. That's when he's not bouncing up and down on all four like he's got springs for feet. When I was putting his harness on, he mashed my nose several times. It was very painful and I'm afraid I lost my temper for a moment. Nothing serious though.
Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

MissRose

« Reply #782 on: July 11, 2014, 12:21:07 PM »
Dear Coco,

Why do you gotta jump up on me then try to jump over the other dogs at the door every time I visit.  I know you are excited to see me.  Calm down lol!!!

Love, Auntie Janet (and provider of doggie treats)

siamesecat2965

• Super Hero!
« Reply #783 on: July 11, 2014, 02:31:11 PM »
Dear puppy niece,
I get that you are beyond thrilled I'm spending a few days taking care of you and your puppy brother. But, whining at 6am to get up on the bed, and then sticking your face in mine, and sneezing isn't acceptable.

Dr. F.

« Reply #784 on: July 11, 2014, 04:13:35 PM »
Dear Lucas,

The little dogs and the dog park are NOT speed bumps. Stop jumping over them. They don't like it.

Ariel,

Why is it that you will play with anydog anytime except at the dog park? You nut.

Pelon,

Please stay with your brother and sister at the dog park. I need to keep all 3 of you in sight and it makes me nervous when you just wander off and do your own thing.

Your frazzled Mom

Mom

wheeitsme

« Reply #785 on: July 11, 2014, 06:57:38 PM »
Dear Melody,

You may be black, but you are a Laborador, not a hockey puck. 

Others don't always understand when you try to 5-hole them.

The goalie what loves you.

Julian

• I lost it between Thriller and Gangnam Style...
« Reply #786 on: July 11, 2014, 07:59:29 PM »
Dear Ella

OK, you survived chewing up the kindle cable.  Did you have to go back and have another go at the kindle itself?  Seriously, missy, chewing on the kindle?  Thank Dog it still works, or I would definitely be a very cross aunty today...  And no, it wasn't on the bed, it was on the nightstand.  Is nothing safe??!

not so much love
Aunty Grumblebum...

creativecat

« Reply #787 on: July 11, 2014, 08:41:54 PM »
Dear Mookie: Do you have to be in my lap or need me to pet you 24/7? You are oh-so-needy! Also, you don't need to randomly bark at things that don't exist.

Dear Lucy: The world is not out to get you. Simmer down, little girl!

greencat

« Reply #788 on: July 11, 2014, 09:48:46 PM »
Rocky,

Why?  Why there?  Do you know how difficult that is to clean?

Not so much love right now,

The maid.

mmswm

« Reply #789 on: July 12, 2014, 07:27:15 PM »
Dear Baxter,

Don't you think a foxhole that's six feet long, three feet wide and 4 or so feet deep is big enough?  There's no need to tunnel under the house.  Really, I promise.

Love,

The one shoveling dirt back up against the foundation of the house.
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

Fliss

• Australia - the land that time forgot.
« Reply #790 on: July 12, 2014, 08:55:33 PM »

Dear mum,

I'm preparing for the invasion of the Felines! Look at all the pointy weapons they have! And they've got those stink skunks on their side!!

You'll thank me for these trenches when the war starts!

Love, Baxter.
Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Valentines Mommy

« Reply #791 on: July 12, 2014, 09:23:10 PM »
I think Hogan and Baxter share a brain. We have the start of a moat around our home.

Winterlight

• On the internet, no one can tell you're a dog- arf.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #792 on: July 13, 2014, 01:57:55 PM »
We have a hole in the back yard that a couple generations of dogs have dug. My mother was convinced that at some point they'd hit the other side and we'd have a salt water fountain.
If wisdom’s ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care,
To whom you speak,
Of whom you speak,
And how, and when, and where.
Caroline Lake Ingalls

Bandu

« Reply #793 on: July 13, 2014, 08:47:28 PM »
Dear Ella

OK, you survived chewing up the kindle cable.  Did you have to go back and have another go at the kindle itself?  Seriously, missy, chewing on the kindle?  Thank Dog it still works, or I would definitely be a very cross aunty today...  And no, it wasn't on the bed, it was on the nightstand.  Is nothing safe??!

not so much love
Aunty Grumblebum...
Dear Ella,

Please forgive me for being a bit forward in writing to you.

I ate my food provider's eyeglasses. I think we might have things in common. Let's meet up!

Mamadog

mmswm

« Reply #794 on: July 13, 2014, 08:49:49 PM »
I think Hogan and Baxter share a brain. We have the start of a moat around our home.

I'm pretty sure we'd have even more foxholes/trenches if Baxter could get to more of the yard.  He's blocked off from two sides of the house.  Maybe that's why he's attempting to tunnel underneath it....
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)