Author Topic: Dear Dog:  (Read 79823 times)

kennedar

Re: Dear Dog:
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2010, 07:11:36 PM »
*Hugs* I am so sorry

Kimblee

• I look good in white....
  • Super Hero!
  • "Hugs don't go Boom." "They don't? Since when?"
    • My Blog
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2010, 07:55:09 PM »
Dear Old Arthritic Dog that had to be carried up and down the stairs:

Rest in peace, Dear Girl. :'(

I'm sorry for your loss...

*hug*

Ditto.

*big squishy hug*

My big girl sends wet fat lab kisses.

Carnation

• Super Hero!
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2010, 08:54:13 PM »
Thanks to all of you, for your kind words.

magdalena

• Super Hero!
« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2010, 01:55:12 AM »
Carnation:
hugs from me and slobbery kisses and leans from the lab.
So sorry for you loss.

nalapuppy

• always drink upstream from the herd
« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2010, 02:53:43 PM »
Dear Hemi,

Just like I told you in my last letter -- you cannot fit through the cat door!  Please quit trying. 

I still love you, and your sad puppy eyes.

ShieldMaiden

• Lady of Rohan
« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2010, 09:27:16 AM »
Dear Pilsner,

Why do you insist on waking mummy and daddy up ten minutes before our alarms go off?  You know we'll let you out as soon as we get up....why can't you just give us those measly ten minutes?  Your mummy and daddy will be eternally gratefull.

Love,
Mummy

guihong

• Super Hero!
« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2010, 09:38:34 AM »
I'm very sorry, Carnation :(

gui

Lady Snowdon

• Super cool awesome title
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2010, 11:43:37 AM »
Dear Pilsner,

Why do you insist on waking mummy and daddy up ten minutes before our alarms go off?  You know we'll let you out as soon as we get up....why can't you just give us those measly ten minutes?  Your mummy and daddy will be eternally gratefull.

Love,
Mummy

Dear Smokey:
Look, you are not the only dog that does this!  However, I'd like you to learn from Pilsner's example; he only tries to wake his humans up 10 minutes before the alarm, not 45 minutes!  If you could work on this, it'd be great.  I'm tired of accidentally smacking your nose in the dark when I check and see what time it is. 

Love,
your very tired person

Giggity

• Super Hero!
« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2010, 02:08:53 PM »
Dear Salty:

Please ask your dad if you can come visit me. I miss you, my little Boston boy.

Love always,

Your absentee mom
Words mean things.

POF

« Reply #144 on: April 19, 2010, 03:03:16 PM »
Dear Daisy Duck .....

well you gave me quite the scare. I'm not sure what you put in your mouth ... but it didn't agree with you. Was it a bee, or another bug ? Was it a toad ( they do not like to be picked up ! - I know you are no biting them .... just transporting .... but they DO NOT LIKE IT ).

Whatever it was - your poor little face swelled up HUGE. Your eyes swelled shut, your snout ballooned up and we got to visit the Emergency Vet.  Of course you liked visiting the ER Vet ... because everything is fun to you.

I was afraid you would stop breathing. So - please do not do this again. I saw you hunting toads this AM. Leave them alone..... please ........

readingchick

• Trivia Buff
« Reply #145 on: April 19, 2010, 03:07:57 PM »
Dear Miss Maddie:

I know you enjoy watching for those little furry critters with those long bushy tails. I know you enjoy barking at them when they show up and chatter at you. Those furry critters are just too fast for you. Seriously. You can't catch them.

Love,

One of your humans

Bellantara

• Normal is a setting on the washing machine.
« Reply #146 on: April 19, 2010, 03:09:45 PM »
Dear Boss' Dog,

The cats are not amused by you.  They do not want to play.  If you keep it up, there will be puppy strips all over the floor.

You have been warned.

demarco

« Reply #147 on: April 19, 2010, 04:03:21 PM »
(((Hugs))) Carnation. 

rashea

• Super Hero!
« Reply #148 on: April 19, 2010, 04:29:15 PM »
Dear Miss Maddie:

I know you enjoy watching for those little furry critters with those long bushy tails. I know you enjoy barking at them when they show up and chatter at you. Those furry critters are just too fast for you. Seriously. You can't catch them.

Love,

One of your humans

Hey Maddie, get your humans to take you to a university. They often have really fat slow fuzzies.

Jake
"Manners change, principles don't. It's about treating people with consideration, respect and honesty." Peter Post

Vermont

Lady Snowdon

• Super cool awesome title
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #149 on: April 19, 2010, 04:42:10 PM »
Dear Smokey,
What was up with you this morning?  You are an evil, evil dog!  First, you behaved nicely when your dad took care of you, even though you usually don't behave when I take care of you in the morning.  I guess dad was enough of a novelty in the morning that you didn't think you could get away with anything. 
Then, when I took you to doggie daycare, you bolted out the car door and ran off to explore.  At least you came when I called you, but it took you five minutes to come.  After that, you stepped on the box of donuts I was bringing for the saintly people at doggie daycare who put up with you all day.  That wasn't very nice!  I hope playing today tires you out; I  don't even want to imagine what you'll be like tonight!

Love,
your very confused mom