Author Topic: Dear Dog:  (Read 86785 times)

Dr. F.

Re: Dear Dog:
« Reply #645 on: December 08, 2013, 09:57:32 AM »
Dear Pelon,

Barking at the snow won't make it go away. You can stop now.

Mom

AnnaT

« Reply #646 on: December 10, 2013, 07:52:42 PM »
I sat for a couple of hours last night reading through this website (Texts from Dog) which is absolutely hilarious (but contains some spicy language - not all texts and its not bad but its there).  If you have some spare time, I recommend clicking and reading. :)

http://textfromdog.tumblr.com/

Winterlight

• On the internet, no one can tell you're a dog- arf.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #647 on: December 11, 2013, 09:48:51 AM »
Dear Annabelle,

I can't make the rain stop. I'm good, but not that good. I promise it will be a short potty break. However, you cannot stay in. These are expensive Oriental rugs and your mama wants to keep them nice.

Love,

The one who cuddles you on the couch
If wisdom’s ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care,
To whom you speak,
Of whom you speak,
And how, and when, and where.
Caroline Lake Ingalls

andi

« Reply #648 on: December 15, 2013, 07:57:36 PM »
Seriously Bailey - how can you NOT figure out how to go up the stairs?

mmswm

« Reply #649 on: December 15, 2013, 08:04:05 PM »
Dear Baxter,

Just because the car door is open doesn't mean we're going for a ride.  Also, while you might be big enough, you lack opposeable thumbs and can't operate the clutch and gear shift, so please get out of the driver's seat.

Love,
Your Driver.
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

Lady Snowdon

• Super cool awesome title
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #650 on: December 15, 2013, 08:30:01 PM »
Dear Smokey,

When your people are occupied on the bed, and are not paying attention to you, you should go elsewhere.  You were highly confused by the activities occurring, and your people were not pleased to find themselves being stared at. 

Thank you,

Your mom

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #651 on: December 15, 2013, 08:54:30 PM »
^ Better than joining in, as I've heard from one friend and his wife.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

Nikko-chan

« Reply #652 on: December 15, 2013, 10:01:23 PM »
Dear Baxter,

Just because the car door is open doesn't mean we're going for a ride.  Also, while you might be big enough, you lack opposeable thumbs and can't operate the clutch and gear shift, so please get out of the driver's seat.

Love,
Your Driver.

did you take a picture?

mmswm

« Reply #653 on: December 15, 2013, 10:11:01 PM »
Dear Baxter,

Love,
Your Driver.

did you take a picture?

Not this time, but here's one from one of the other 3000 times he's done it. :)

Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

greencat

« Reply #654 on: December 15, 2013, 11:38:11 PM »
Dear dogrug:

While it may not be painful for you when the cats walk on you, I assure you, that since I outweigh you, it would be incredibly bad if I were to do the same thing.  Therefore, perhaps you could be so kind as to not sleep in the parts of the house that I walk through the most?  Also, since you let the cats literally walk all over you, I'm taking your dog card away.

Love,
The treat dispenser

cattlekid

« Reply #655 on: December 16, 2013, 12:02:38 PM »
Dear Clark (aka Daddy's boy):

Sorry that Daddy was away unexpectedly Saturday night.  Car tires and unknown objects in the road don't always play well together. 

You got the highly coveted opportunity to sleep in the people bed that night.  Therefore, there really was no reason to spend Sunday staring at the door, waiting for Daddy to come home.  You started to give Mommy a complex.

Signed,
Mommy isn't that bad, is she?

MissRose

« Reply #656 on: December 16, 2013, 12:11:49 PM »
Dear Keeta,

Yes, you were a good dog when I visited you, your daughter, granddaughter and son in law (all dogs LOL).  I am quite surprised you didn't want to go outside with the rest of them while my nephew started up his mom's car so it would get a bit warm for her drive to work as all you like to do guard duty.  But staring a hole through me because I had food, last I checked you are well fed and not moving from by my feet.

At least you were polite and sat nicely for me when I gave you a bit of the sandwich bun : ) (so maybe sitting by me paid off lol)

Love, Auntie Rose

Sanity Lost

« Reply #657 on: December 16, 2013, 08:40:02 PM »
Dear Daisy,
I appreciate your help, but the "squealy, pulls your fur" (aka the 2 year old toddler) does not need a bath right now. Nor do you need to investigate her diaper pail.
Thank you
Mom

Winterlight

• On the internet, no one can tell you're a dog- arf.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #658 on: December 16, 2013, 09:23:28 PM »
Mom,

Squealy fur-pullers ALWAYS need baths. ALWAYS.

Promoting good hygiene,
Daisy
If wisdom’s ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care,
To whom you speak,
Of whom you speak,
And how, and when, and where.
Caroline Lake Ingalls

Dr. F.

« Reply #659 on: December 30, 2013, 12:51:56 PM »
Dear dogs,

It was a cold, rainy morning Sunday. The rain meant the the guys working on the addition to the house behind us didn't start hammering at o'dark thirty the way they have for too long now.

We were all warm and comfy in the bed. So why, WHY?!? did you feel the need to get up and make me get up, only to go back to sleep on the sofa? Sheesh.

Your irritated mommy