Author Topic: Silly things that have made you happy recently  (Read 41059 times)

magicdomino

Re: Silly things that have made you happy recently
« Reply #555 on: October 24, 2014, 02:32:36 PM »
Rocket's ringworm has cleared up, and I can snuggle him promiscuously! The little purrball.

Great news.   :)

BigBadBetty

« Reply #556 on: October 24, 2014, 02:42:04 PM »
This isn't nearly as cool as snuggling with a puppy, but it still made me happy. I play fantasy football. I have not been doing well. (Our league is not high-stake gambling; it is more about bragging rights.) I have Emmanuel Sanders on my team. He just had a really good night last night. He is has been the lone bright spot on my team.

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #557 on: October 24, 2014, 03:18:55 PM »
^  I'm currently leading the work hockey pool.

I probably won't be after tonight but I may be back in the lead before the weekend is over.  It's fun to trash talk all the guys in the office who are huge hockey fans.  I'm a fan but not right into it and I picked my team completely on the fly.  And I'm beating guys I know spent hours researching and choosing their team.

Yes, I'm petty.   :D
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

Seraphia

• Unabashed cat person
« Reply #558 on: October 24, 2014, 04:55:05 PM »
I got some snuggles too! My dear friend brought over her new little baby and I got to hold him while he fell asleep. She was on the phone and I was afraid he would cry, but he nodded off while I was telling him about how much fun he will have in the fall leaves when he gets just a bit older. He got to meet his first kitty too (and she got to meet him, and now needs many cuddles of her own, to reassure her that she isn't being replaced).
Ancora Imparo - I am still learning