A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. Guests, register for forum membership to see all the boards. > Time For a Coffee Break!

S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat

<< < (201/664) > >>

Outdoor Girl:
Dear Sassy:

It is not necessary for you to yowl and paw at my door every morning at 6:30.  I have an alarm set for 7:00; I can get up on my own.

Cut it out!  Or cat soup may soon be on the menu...

Your sleep deprived owner staff

MerryCat:

--- Quote from: Vicki on May 05, 2013, 03:16:37 PM ---Dear Polycarp,

You don't like people, other than me, you run for you life when the doorbell rings - so why, why, why, did you decide to make my lunch guest (also my boss) your best friend?  He's allergic to you and you wouldn't leave him alone. 

Puzzled,

she who provides the food and water

--- End quote ---

Dear Human Servant,

Because there's something so irresistible about a human who plays hard to get. Needy humans with their high-pitched baby talk and reaching, grope-y hands are a dime a dozen. But a coolly detached person unmoved by my many and obvious charms? I MUST make him love me!

The One Who Must Be Obeyed :P

Snooks:

--- Quote from: Outdoor Girl on May 06, 2013, 07:07:44 PM ---Dear Sassy:

It is not necessary for you to yowl and paw at my door every morning at 6:30.  I have an alarm set for 7:00; I can get up on my own.

Cut it out!  Or cat soup may soon be on the menu...

Your sleep deprived owner staff

--- End quote ---

Dear Sassy

I'm sorry to hear that your owner has their alarm set for the wrong time too.  My owners also mistakenly believe that the alarm should be set for 7am, I do my best to re-educate them but it's not sticking.  I have found that reminding them they have a door handle which can let them out of the bedroom helps, I do this by jumping at the handle on my side of the door.  They often go back to bed after opening the door but at least they are awake, so I see this as my job being partially done.  I ensure they don't go back to sleep by inspecting their faces with my nose.

I hope these tips work for you.

Best wishes

LordB

Cutenoob:
Dear Ivory:
Your "trick" of standing near the door, then running to your food area does not work with me. I'm going to get my keys near the front door, and I can see exactly what you're doing. I'm not a stupid human.
Plus you being a pillow thief really aggravates me. If I bought a pillow just for you..never mind.
Can you please stop begging for food every 10 minutes and just go take a nap?

Your food unit
Cutenoob

*inviteseller:
Dear Mr. B,
When I come home and find 3 large stuffed animals face down on the floor..I know why!  You are fixed so stop trying to have your way with them.  When I hear you yowling at the top of the steps I know you are bringing down a new paramour and it is just wrong that you sometimes want me to watch!  Although I will say I was pretty impressed that you managed to get the 3 ft tall frog off the bed, down the hall and down the steps.  When you 6 yr old human sister is older and figures out just what you are doing to her stuffies, she is going to be grossed out, so stop it!  They don't want it no matter how many sweet meowers you whisper in their ears!

Dear Sophie,
I know Mr. B and Lola pick on you..they can be such jerks.  But is it necessary to scream like you are caught in a lawn mower if they walk past your hiding spot???  They weren't paying any attention to you, but now they are feeling the need to mess with you and I have to break it up and everyone gets kitty time outs.   Just be quiet and they won't bother you.

Your ever faithful feed dish filler
*inviteseller

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version