Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 145598 times)

AnnaT

Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #1185 on: September 10, 2013, 07:15:50 AM »
Who says I am Atirial? :)

I don't mind so much the gentle suffocation of him sitting on my chest, it's when he's jumping across the bed and uses my stomach as a trampoline that I have problems!

Pen^2 Oscar is a fully grown male ragdoll - they are quite well known for their manes.  His is between 3 and 5 inches long and he sheds like no other animal I have ever owned!!!

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #1186 on: September 10, 2013, 08:50:21 AM »
Dear Peggy:

Winding around my legs while I'm doing my exercises for my plantar faciitis is extremely unwise.  If I fall on you, you will be a flat kitty.  Even more unwise is winding around my legs when I'm doing the final exercise, heel drops on the top step.  That could be very bad news for me and it could be several days before you get fed again, since it could be that long until someone finds me in a heap at the bottom of the stairs.

So stop it!
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

Venus193

• Super Hero!
  • Backstage passes are wonderful things!
« Reply #1187 on: September 10, 2013, 10:41:05 AM »
Dear Oscar

Your estimated "time to get up" on the weekend is very cute but very unwelcome!!!

Your "you haven't fed me in years and the biscuits you put in my bowl last night are completely stale and I need fresh ones!" manoeuvre (hitting me in the face with a paw while sitting his 7.5 kgs (16lbs) on my chest) at 6:30am after a late night would have a less cute kitty thrown outside to play with the dogs (who are friendly but supervised when visiting)!!

Love
Mum

Oh my goodness that's quite a mane he has there! How tremendously handsome!

Wow!  That's a kitty who can channel his Inner Lion.

*inviteseller

• I am Queen Mommy
« Reply #1188 on: September 10, 2013, 11:36:08 AM »
I had a ragdoll and when he wouldget up from a nap there was a purrfect outline of him in fur where he had been sleeping.  I have 2 maine coon kittens I am fostering that shed giant poof balls everywhere

Figgie

« Reply #1189 on: September 10, 2013, 02:09:39 PM »
Dear Mike,

I know you like your private "alone" time.  However, it is extremely inconvenient that you know how to open the cabinet door that is locked with a childproof lock so that you can sit in your "office." 

Also, the emptying out of anything inside the cabinet before you climb in means I have to clean it up at least twice a day.  And no, I am not moving the chair from in front of your office no matter how much you yell at me.

Dear Mike,

I never thought that a cat could also be a Magpie.  I am very tired of you stealing and stashing everything from tweezers to paring knives (from a magnetic rack) and then being angry when I find your latest stash and retrieve MY items. 

However, the stealing of jewelry must stop.  In the last six months you have removed a gold bracelet from inside a purse, two rings from the outside pocket of the same purse and so many earrings (from inside a dresser drawer) that I have lost track.  Please stop, as I don't have time to find your latest stash when I wish to wear MY jewelry.

Love,
                                Me

Fliss

• Australia - the land that time forgot.
« Reply #1190 on: September 10, 2013, 05:12:43 PM »

Dear Figgie

You might want to check your credit card. It sounds like he's pricing your your jewellery to help feed his catnip habit. Has he been hanging around the window furtively showing them to magpies?

Dakhur
Common sense: so rare it's officially classed as a super-power.

greencat

« Reply #1191 on: September 16, 2013, 11:27:03 PM »
My kitties hide things from me all the time.  I'm forever questioning whether I lose things or have just had them hidden by kittens.  One time I know for a fact a kitten stole my glasses - and hid them under his bed.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #1192 on: September 17, 2013, 10:52:13 AM »
Mocha,

You are a delight. I love you and so do the guys. What in heaven's name did you get into last night? This morning you were a pouncing fool, pouncing on everything that moved! I know it can't be catnip, since you are too young to be affected by it.

Love,

Mom

snowfire

« Reply #1193 on: September 17, 2013, 12:38:54 PM »
I had a ragdoll and when he wouldget up from a nap there was a purrfect outline of him in fur where he had been sleeping.  I have 2 maine coon kittens I am fostering that shed giant poof balls everywhere

I think you need the book that a friend got me for Christmas last year....

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #1194 on: September 17, 2013, 06:22:48 PM »
Oh my gosh, snowfire. That's amazing, I need that book. ;D
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch!

snowfire

« Reply #1195 on: September 17, 2013, 06:28:45 PM »
It's on Amazon.  Going to try some things even if I only have short hair kitties now.

My late Himmys would have provided some amazing hair.

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #1196 on: September 17, 2013, 06:32:19 PM »
Tell me about it - Rika's a Himmy, and I've started using an undercoat comb on her. Fur EVERYWHERE...
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch!

Miss Understood

« Reply #1197 on: September 17, 2013, 06:55:18 PM »
Mocha,

You are a delight. I love you and so do the guys. What in heaven's name did you get into last night? This morning you were a pouncing fool, pouncing on everything that moved! I know it can't be catnip, since you are too young to be affected by it.

Love,

Mom

I think it's called...being a kitten.   :)  I predict lots of pouncing in your future.

*inviteseller

• I am Queen Mommy
« Reply #1198 on: September 17, 2013, 07:17:58 PM »
Dear Mocha,
     We are being insane too..the fall cooler weather is making us sillysillysilly.  The feeder person is angry about the races at night but chasing each other up and down the steps and across various sleeping bodies is so much fun after a miserable hot summer. 

The crew

And I must get that book!!!!!!!!!!!

PastryGoddess

• My Image Portfolio and Store
« Reply #1199 on: September 17, 2013, 07:23:45 PM »
I'm afraid if I get that book my cats will see it and start shedding even more hair.
My Photography Gallery
http://www.ctartisticphotos.com/