A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat

<< < (259/381) > >>

magicdomino:
Dear treat dispenser,

I forgive you.  The Great Goddess Bast, however, is going to leave a deposit of Sacred Barf somewhere you least expect it. 

Love, Ninja

blue2000:
Dear Mikey. Dear sweet, insane Mikey.

I know you are a chubby butt. There is a lot of lead in that back end. I also know you are not the most co-ordinated kitty. And you have not improved with age.That is why I rearranged the bedroom to give you a stairstep up to the bed, so you wouldn't fall and bruise your dignity again.

I don't know why I bothered. You have played on it, sat on it, sniffed it, and generally enjoyed it - and yet when you want up on the bed, you usually stand beside it and try to jump like always. ::) This is why your sister and I laugh at you.

Your exasperated Mama.

greencat:
Dear kittenbeasts:

I have finally impressed upon my hemming and hawwing friends that if they do not accept some of you half-grown kittens shortly, then all of you will be heading to the no-kill shelter.  Therefore, some of you will be interviewing for permanent homes with my responsible friends in the next month.  Please be on your least annoying behavior during the interview process so they take you!

Love,

greencat, candidate for the neighborhood crazy cat lady position.

snowfire:
Scooter,

I am willing to pet you and cuddle you.  You don't have to sit right in front of the monitor to get my attention. 

Your loving human.

Tea Drinker:

--- Quote from: snowfire on November 19, 2013, 07:30:19 PM ---Scooter,

I am willing to pet you and cuddle you.  You don't have to sit right in front of the monitor to get my attention. 

Your loving human.

--- End quote ---

Dear Snowfire,

But you sometimes wait whole minutes before stroking me otherwise!

And there are otters and birds on the monitor.

*purr*

Snowfire

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version