Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 177738 times)

atirial

• just 'plane mad
    • Cat blog
Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #1665 on: June 12, 2014, 05:08:48 PM »
Dear Stephen,

We understand you don't like your medical collar. We're getting used to you appearing without it and fishing it out of strange places.

But half-buried in the litter box? I take it you felt we weren't fully appreciating your views.

Regards,
Mum

P.S. If your sister had gone in there before we found it, that would have scared your sister rigid.

Melle

« Reply #1666 on: June 13, 2014, 07:38:55 AM »
Dear cat,

you certainly look smashing in your navy-blue onesie. I'm really glad you came through that surgery with flying colors.
Not put your paw out of my nose please :)

greencat

« Reply #1667 on: June 13, 2014, 02:15:23 PM »
Dear Princess,

I am going to shave you.  Your habit of sitting outside in the rain is causing you to get terrible mats in your long pretty fur.  I think the mats are hurting you and making you cranky - well, crankier.  You're always cranky.

Love,
Your loyal handmaid.

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #1668 on: June 13, 2014, 02:24:55 PM »
Dear Nazgul,

We are not trying to kill you. Honest. You've got **** caked all over your hindquarters from your intestinal illness. We're trying to get it off.

We're helping you, Bast darn it!
Current fosters: Boojum (F, adult); Zuul (F); Magpie (M); Balrog (M); Nazgul (F)

Arila

« Reply #1669 on: June 13, 2014, 02:50:20 PM »
Dear Jabir,
I know that you like to jump from the top of the cat tree to the bed before making your way to the floor. When you started doing this, you used to give me a little verbal warning of your impending arrival. Even while dead asleep, I would immediately vacate the area of your landing pad. Why did you stop this? Why no warning? The deep gouges on my arm where you didn't quite miss landing on me are very painful to mummy, and the blood hasn't come out of the sheets.

Love, Scarred Mummy.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #1670 on: June 16, 2014, 07:08:19 PM »
Dear Harley,

I'm not sure why you want to go in the garage, but I am home alone and don't want to forget you.

No.

Love,

Mom

atirial

• just 'plane mad
    • Cat blog
« Reply #1671 on: June 17, 2014, 10:16:13 AM »
Dear Stephen,

The look on the vet's face was quite amusing last night. She didn't quite believe you could get out of the collar until she opened the carrier and the cat came out, leaving his undone collar inside.

This is why you are now wearing a collar labeled "medium dog". Stop sulking.

Regards,
Mum.

Update: P.S. How on earth did you get out of that collar? The vet fitted it. It was taped on. And where is it?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:08:17 AM by atirial »

greencat

« Reply #1672 on: June 17, 2014, 01:58:33 PM »
Dear Wall-E,

You sure gave me a major fright.  I came home last night and you were nowhere to be found.  I went to bed having still not found you.  I woke up this morning and found you taking a nap in the sunshine.  Please to not be hiding like that again?

Love,

The zookeeper.

*As an addendum, I had no such trouble locating the other two kittens, as they glued themselves to me when I got back home.

spookycatlady

« Reply #1673 on: June 17, 2014, 02:31:01 PM »
Dear Jet(pack),

Please stop scraping your teeth against my elbow at two in the morning.  It's weird.

Dear Clyde II, Electric Boogaloo

I'm still not a sandwich.

Love,
Fud lady

PastryGoddess

• My Image Portfolio and Store
« Reply #1674 on: June 17, 2014, 03:32:38 PM »
Dear Wall-E,

You sure gave me a major fright.  I came home last night and you were nowhere to be found.  I went to bed having still not found you.  I woke up this morning and found you taking a nap in the sunshine.  Please to not be hiding like that again?

Love,

The zookeeper.

*As an addendum, I had no such trouble locating the other two kittens, as they glued themselves to me when I got back home.

The catnip shake brings cats out of the woodwork in my home

greencat

« Reply #1675 on: June 17, 2014, 04:24:16 PM »
Dear Wall-E,

Love,

The zookeeper.

Trying to store catnip in my house requires one of those bear-proof boxes.  I used to store it in the fridge, but one of them learned how to open that!

PastryGoddess

• My Image Portfolio and Store
« Reply #1676 on: June 18, 2014, 04:24:50 AM »
Dear Wall-E,

Love,

The zookeeper.

Trying to store catnip in my house requires one of those bear-proof boxes.  I used to store it in the fridge, but one of them learned how to open that!

I have a little container with a screw on lid.  they have no clue how to open it.  I have to be careful when moving it as any sound it makes will cause 3 cats to harass me immediately

greencat

« Reply #1677 on: June 18, 2014, 05:38:35 AM »
Dear Wall-E,

Love,

The zookeeper.

I have a little container with a screw on lid.  they have no clue how to open it.  I have to be careful when moving it as any sound it makes will cause 3 cats to harass me immediately

Ah.  My cats deal with screw-on lidded containers by beating them against the floor until the container warps or cracks enough for the lid to come off.

imrowr

« Reply #1678 on: June 18, 2014, 06:02:06 AM »
Dear Wall-E,

Love,

The zookeeper.

How wrong is it that when I read PastryGoddess's response, the first thing that popped into my head was, "The catnip shake brings all the boys to the yard"?  ;D

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #1679 on: June 18, 2014, 09:04:37 AM »
My nip is better than theirs.  >:D