News: IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING SITE IN FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT FOLDER.

• May 23, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 794820 times)

Twik

Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #3360 on: February 21, 2018, 09:18:43 AM »
Dear Matilda,

I know there are jokes that old people like to sit in the warm and watch TV, but those are people, not cats. Figuring out what button to press to make the monitor start showing "youtube videos for my cats", your favourite hour long loop with the mice and the birds, so you can see it from where you sit by the hot air exhaust is rather advanced thinking for a feline.

However, I'm sure one foot is not the recommended watching distance, no matter how much fascinating blue the girls are. Also, please stop hissing at ads breaks.

Regards,
Mum

P.S. I'm not sure what it says about me that I have the computer redirecting to that on a hotkey...

Dear Matilda,

Dose burd vidoes are great! Sisfur has started showing me them, and I've tried to eat her iPhone.

Spencer
"The sky's the limit. Your sky. Your limit. Now, let's dance!"

atirial

• just 'plane mad
    • Tirial & Errror blog
« Reply #3361 on: February 25, 2018, 05:10:26 AM »
Dear Matilda,

Dose burd vidoes are great! Sisfur has started showing me them, and I've tried to eat her iPhone.

Spencer

Dear Spencer,

Me 'signed' my mum's old tablet screen. Got Squirrel though!

Regards,
Matilda
P.S. Sophie stupid. She no work out that if she claw cactus, it claw back!

Chez Miriam

« Reply #3362 on: February 26, 2018, 05:26:26 PM »
Dear Matilda,

I know there are jokes that old people like to sit in the warm and watch TV, but those are people, not cats. Figuring out what button to press to make the monitor start showing "youtube videos for my cats", your favourite hour long loop with the mice and the birds, so you can see it from where you sit by the hot air exhaust is rather advanced thinking for a feline.

However, I'm sure one foot is not the recommended watching distance, no matter how fascinating blue tits are. Also, please stop hissing at ads breaks.

Regards,
Mum

P.S. I'm not sure what it says about me that I have the computer redirecting to that on a hotkey...

Dear Mum,

Has you not met cats?

Rgrads,

da catz
"All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well."  - Julian of Norwich

athersgeo

• No one told you when to run
« Reply #3363 on: February 27, 2018, 06:58:58 AM »
Dear Loki

While I know you have a nice warm furry coat to protect you against the cold, may I humbly suggest that, at least for the next few days, you make use of your, ah, indoor facilities?

1) Humans don't have nice warm furry coats and it's **** freezing having the door open
2) The ground in our garden is frozen solid so it doesn't matter how hard you scrape, you aren't going to achieve successful burial (though I'll admit, your frustrated pawing at the vegetable patch is quite comical!)
3) We've been lucky so far with the snow, but I think our luck runs out tomorrow (or Thursday), at which point you won't actually have a choice.

Regards

The substitute food giver

atirial

• just 'plane mad
    • Tirial & Errror blog
« Reply #3364 on: March 01, 2018, 12:55:04 PM »
Dear Loki

While I know you have a nice warm furry coat to protect you against the cold, may I humbly suggest that, at least for the next few days, you make use of your, ah, indoor facilities?

1) Humans don't have nice warm furry coats and it's **** freezing having the door open
2) The ground in our garden is frozen solid so it doesn't matter how hard you scrape, you aren't going to achieve successful burial (though I'll admit, your frustrated pawing at the vegetable patch is quite comical!)
3) We've been lucky so far with the snow, but I think our luck runs out tomorrow (or Thursday), at which point you won't actually have a choice.

Regards

Dear Loki,

White stuff bad. I went out a black cat and came in white. And soggy.

Regards,
Sophie

(P.S. She was only out ten minutes, and I was worried. It was over her head in patches!)

athersgeo

• No one told you when to run
« Reply #3365 on: March 02, 2018, 01:52:14 AM »
Dear Loki

Regards

Dear Loki,

White stuff bad. I went out a black cat and came in white. And soggy.

Regards,
Sophie

(P.S. She was only out ten minutes, and I was worried. It was over her head in patches!)

Dear Sophie

I seen the white stuff. It's at BOTH doors!!! Not fair. It looks cold and I don't like cold. Think I blame the substitute food giver for this outrage (though this white stuff means she's around during the day and puts the glowy hot thing on so she's not all bad).

Loki

(PS I think he's just expressed his opinion in his litter box - yup, he's definitely blaming me for this)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 02:18:04 AM by athersgeo »

atirial

• just 'plane mad
    • Tirial & Errror blog
« Reply #3366 on: March 09, 2018, 10:51:02 AM »
Dear Sophie,

Please do not ever attempt suicide by top floor window ever EVER again. My heart won't take it.

I opened the window to air things thinking it would be safe: there was a mesh blocking it, a cactus in front of it, it was folded back - and I heard a scrabble and looked round to see the mesh gone and a tail hanging from the top of the open window frame. Two floors up.

I yelped, an upside-down kitty head lowered into view, and then she walked her front paws down the open window pane and catapulted herself inside. Cacti everywhere.

Never opening that window again. Never ever.

Now, Sophie, please stop trying to push the glass open by main force. I've locked it. If you can't sniff the bird-birds through the gap that's your own fault!

Regards,
Mum.
Really wishing she had some alcohol in the house right now.

DragonKitty

• YOU'RE.. MAKING.. ME.. BEAT.. UP.. GRASS! - Rocket
« Reply #3367 on: March 09, 2018, 04:38:19 PM »
Dear Siamese cat,  I love watching and hearing you sit in the windowsill imitating birdcalls to try luring birds to the outside sill.  Just donít stop when you see me, it ts very entertaining.