Dear Byakuya and Ruika,
Welcome to our home. I am glad you two are joining our family. It has been awhile since this house has had felines in it. I love you guys even though its only been a bit of time since you came in.
But, we need to talk about the ground rules.
1. The dog was here first. Yes, he is a big slobbery dog. He barks really loudly. He smells like a dog, not a cat. He is not used to cats. Give him a break. He is curious about you two. He will try to put his nose in places it does not belong. Try not to remove his nose when he does this.
2. You guys are doing so good with the litter box. I am proud of you. Please keep up the good work.
3. Since you are only 9 weeks old, we are keeping you confined to a fixed space for your own good. I know you think you already rule the house, but until you are a bit older, you do not get run of the house.
4. When I need to pick you up, do not go running the opposite way. I have a reason for picking you up.
5. Curtains are for covering windows, not for scaling the walls.
Love, your new mommy.
Please do not hold your sister down and bite into her leg so hard. You make her squeal and she gets mad. You are bigger than her and need to learn your own strength.
I know Byakuya is a bit of a bully, but he is your brother. Getting howly and growly at him will only make him worse. Try to have some dignity before you remove his head.