A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat

<< < (176/359) > >>

JoW:
Dear Sassy, Sam, and Dax
I know there are 3 of you and only 1 of me.  But you have a combined weigh of about 40 lbs.  All alone I weigh more than 3 times that.  We do not each get 1/4 of the bed.  I get half.  The 3 of you get to share the other half.  Try to remember that.

greencat:

--- Quote from: JoW on January 20, 2013, 08:32:04 PM ---Dear Sassy, Sam, and Dax
I know there are 3 of you and only 1 of me.  But you have a combined weigh of about 40 lbs.  All alone I weigh more than 3 times that.  We do not each get 1/4 of the bed.  I get half.  The 3 of you get to share the other half.  Try to remember that.

--- End quote ---

Your kitties are willing to give up a whole quarter of the bed?   >:D

JoW:

--- Quote from: greencat on January 20, 2013, 09:50:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: JoW on January 20, 2013, 08:32:04 PM ---Dear Sassy, Sam, and Dax

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I woke up today at 4am to go to the bathroom.  Sassy was at the foot of the bed, Sam was at my knees, Dax was up against the spare pillow.  All 3 were on their half of the bed.  By the time I got back Dax and Sam had moved and the 3 of them were arranged in a perfect diagonal across the bed. 

Snooks:

--- Quote from: JoW on January 21, 2013, 07:55:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: greencat on January 20, 2013, 09:50:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I woke up today at 4am to go to the bathroom.  Sassy was at the foot of the bed, Sam was at my knees, Dax was up against the spare pillow.  All 3 were on their half of the bed.  By the time I got back Dax and Sam had moved and the 3 of them were arranged in a perfect diagonal across the bed.

--- End quote ---

If you ask them I'm sure they'll tell you that you still had half the area of the bed.  They're probably bemoaning the fact that their human must have been off school the day they did splitting shapes in half in different ways.

snowfire:
It still amazes me that my tiny 8 pound cat can occupy more than 1/4 of a king size bed.  She'll start out at my feet, then magically keep oozing up and in until she is somewhere between my knee and hip and pushing me off the edge of the bed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version