A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat

<< < (186/375) > >>

Ms_Cellany:
When Jack was a catolescent, he really really really really wanted to go out. Out out out!  We wanted him to be an indoor cat. So when we got a snowstorm (a foot of snow), we let him out, figuring he would decide that outdoors was cold and nasty, and he'd quit asking.

He loved it.

guihong:
Dear Izzy:

You are now a well fed housecat living the life of Riley.  You no longer have to scrounge in dumpsters to eat  :'(.  So knock off the counter surfing, stealing the teenage humanoid's chicken, and tearing up bags of bread.

Also, the vet is impressed by your tripod jumping abilities.

Dear Gracie:

It's not fair on your brother to play "tag" by standing just out of reach, so he's pathetically waving his stump.  So stop that, even if I hate myself for laughing like a loon.

atirial:
Dear Stephen,

I know you are a rescue cat, and as such sometimes have bad dreams. I know that you need to be woken from these occassional nightmares or you are twitchy and depressed for hours. After last night I also know that I need better reflexes.

Lashing out against the dream monster is not your normal response, but I admire your quick reflexes. Had it been a dream monster, you would certainly have killed it. Unfortunately you then realised it was mummy's hand and proceeded to cling on firmly, headbump it repeatedly and rub your nose over it.  I am sorry I was not more enamoured of thse affections, but it was getting blood over your nose - my blood to be precise.

Don't get a taste for it.

On the other hand you have been very apologetic all day, and you're too cute to be angry with.

Yours,
The staff (who will be waking you at distance with a feather duster next time)

AnnaT:

--- Quote from: atirial on March 13, 2013, 07:04:07 PM ---Dear Stephen,

I know you are a rescue cat, and as such sometimes have bad dreams. I know that you need to be woken from these occassional nightmares or you are twitchy and depressed for hours. After last night I also know that I need better reflexes.

Lashing out against the dream monster is not your normal response, but I admire your quick reflexes. Had it been a dream monster, you would certainly have killed it. Unfortunately you then realised it was mummy's hand and proceeded to cling on firmly, headbump it repeatedly and rub your nose over it.  I am sorry I was not more enamoured of thse affections, but it was getting blood over your nose - my blood to be precise.

Don't get a taste for it.

On the other hand you have been very apologetic all day, and you're too cute to be angry with.

Yours,
The staff (who will be waking you at distance with a feather duster next time)

--- End quote ---

;D lovely writing - I can picture the whole event in my head!   ;D

ladyknight1:
Dear Harley,

I don't know how it happened, or why I didn't wake up during the episode, but I very much would appreciate you not horking hairballs and puke onto the quilt. I put my hand in it this morning, and it messed up my whole day.

Love,

The giver of chin and forehead scratches.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version