Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 186350 times)

*inviteseller

• I am Queen Mommy
Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #1050 on: June 12, 2013, 11:31:22 PM »
I have 2 foster babies (and their evil feral mom) who were born April 6 (5 littler mates died  :'( :'( )  and they are just insane!!!!  It has been 3 years since I have had a kitten and I had forgotten what little balls of energy and destruction (quit climbing the recliner!!!) they are!

Bluenomi

« Reply #1051 on: June 12, 2013, 11:54:36 PM »
Dear Isis,

Yes, Daddy is mad at you and refusing to talk to you. I know you didn't spill red wine all over his laptop on purpose but he holds a grudge better than anyone I know (it's those Scottish roots) so please try and leave him alone for a few days. Smooching up to him while he's trying to fix said laptop is not the best idea at the moment

Love Mummy.

MerryCat

« Reply #1052 on: June 15, 2013, 10:30:31 PM »
Dear Mitten,

We seriously need to have a talk. I know you hate it when people touch you for an instant longer than you want to be touched. However, when you choose to sit on my lap, you do not get to be upset that my lap is still touching you back. The onus is on you to move your fuzzy butt off of  me, not expect me to somehow magically teleport out from under you without disturbing you.

Love,

Your greatly exasperated mum

greencat

« Reply #1053 on: June 15, 2013, 11:12:46 PM »
Dear Mama Cat:

I think you successfully shaved a few years off my life when you returned with the rest of your litter in tow and the one kitten in my room magically turned into FOUR kittens in my room.  Thank you for bringing them in from outside, I guess?  I think I need to buy more cat food...

The babysitter, who promises cute kitten pics later after the new ones stop skittering off when I move.

Delia DeLyons

« Reply #1054 on: June 17, 2013, 07:20:53 PM »
Dear Cannella ~

I don't think Lucy meant it to be a game of tag; I think she chased you under the dresser/bed/chair to tell you to give her space..

Still, I have to admire your tenacity in insisting on tagging her "It", again and again.  But don't come crying to m-

Oh alright, here's my lap.

Lap Lady
Once in a while you get your delight, in the strangest of faces if you look at it right...

Delia DeLyons

« Reply #1055 on: June 17, 2013, 07:23:57 PM »
Dear Lucy ~

Just between us, I am so on to you... I see that twinkle in your eye, giving away that you actually *are* enjoying having someone to chase...

I notice you purr away the nights, seemingly more content than ever..

I won't tell the little one, though.  Pinkie/paw swear.

Your Doting Human
Once in a while you get your delight, in the strangest of faces if you look at it right...

chibichan

« Reply #1056 on: June 17, 2013, 08:07:37 PM »
Dear Little Boy and Little Girl ,

You have been gone for over 10 years now , but I just want you to know I think of you often and with love . You were my kids , my best friends and the finest lap-warmers a girl ever had throughout those long cold New England winters .

I am forever grateful that you shared your time here on earth with me and I miss you . I am happy knowing you have been re-born because you were GOOD KITTIES ! GOOD KITTIES ! and I just know that right now you are giving someone as much joy and comfort as you gave to me all those years ago .

Love ,

Chibi
The key to avoiding trouble is to learn to recognize it from a distance.

Melle

« Reply #1057 on: June 18, 2013, 06:15:08 PM »
Dear cat,

so you can't hunt mice or birds. That's okay: you're twelve years old and didn't even have a garden until this year. You really didn't need to make up for it by bringing in a slug.

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #1058 on: June 18, 2013, 06:16:12 PM »
Dear Finder,

Please stop peeing in the fireplace, or I'm going to tell all your eHell fans about how deceptive your incredible cuteness is.

Love,
The Person who watches the Other Person clean up the pee
Current fosters: Boojum (F, adult);  Rooney, Rascal, Rocket (M)

greencat

« Reply #1059 on: June 18, 2013, 09:28:37 PM »
Dear kitties:

I have now learned my lesson.   You do not get a refill of the dry food before bed, just more wet food.  I was kept up last night by CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH.

Love,

The provider of noms.

Elfmama

• Super Hero!
« Reply #1060 on: June 18, 2013, 11:40:11 PM »
Dear kitties:

I have now learned my lesson.   You do not get a refill of the dry food before bed, just more wet food.  I was kept up last night by CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH.

Love,

The provider of noms.
Considering that cats CAN eat dry food quietly, the CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH was probably quite deliberate.  You just didn't hear the sub-text. Translated from the feline: CRUNCHno good nomsCRUNCHjust old dry crumbs CRUNCH we'll teach themCRUNCHkeep them awake ALL NIGHT!CRUNCH
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's true. Money can't buy happiness.  You have to turn it
into books first.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

guihong

• Super Hero!
« Reply #1061 on: June 19, 2013, 12:46:30 AM »
My darling Izzy,

I know you're hoping that Daddy is going to the kitchen to feed you.  But do you have to spring from the window like Rocket J. Squirrel, jump over my head and scare my half to death?  And how does a tripod kitty go from zero to 60mph from a windowsill, anyway?

Love,
Your staff

PastryGoddess

• My Image Portfolio and Store
« Reply #1062 on: June 19, 2013, 12:58:29 AM »
My darling Izzy,

I know you're hoping that Daddy is going to the kitchen to feed you.  But do you have to spring from the window like Rocket J. Squirrel, jump over my head and scare my half to death?  And how does a tripod kitty go from zero to 60mph from a windowsill, anyway?

Love,
Your staff

I also have a tripod kitty.  Her nickname is The Gray Ninja Assassin Cat.  It's uncanny how fast they can move

greencat

« Reply #1063 on: June 19, 2013, 01:13:02 AM »
Dear kitties:

It is time to stop playing and go to sleep.  You have been playing and playing and playing all evening.  I'm pretty sure you little devils are supposed to sleep more than this!

Love,

The provider of noms.

atirial

• just 'plane mad
    • Tirial & Errror blog
« Reply #1064 on: June 19, 2013, 03:29:12 AM »
Dear Stephen,

Not every can contains tuna. Honest.

Also, after I have shown you that the tin contains peaches, this does not mean that you should climb my leg to make sure I am not hiding the real tuna tin. You weigh seven kilos, and jeans aren't meant to take that.

Regards,
The cook