News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• August 16, 2017, 09:20:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 598485 times)

chibichan

Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #1050 on: June 17, 2013, 07:07:37 PM »
Dear Little Boy and Little Girl ,

You have been gone for over 10 years now , but I just want you to know I think of you often and with love . You were my kids , my best friends and the finest lap-warmers a girl ever had throughout those long cold New England winters .

I am forever grateful that you shared your time here on earth with me and I miss you . I am happy knowing you have been re-born because you were GOOD KITTIES ! GOOD KITTIES ! and I just know that right now you are giving someone as much joy and comfort as you gave to me all those years ago .

Love ,

Chibi
The key to avoiding trouble is to learn to recognize it from a distance.

Mal

« Reply #1051 on: June 18, 2013, 05:15:08 PM »
Dear cat,

so you can't hunt mice or birds. That's okay: you're twelve years old and didn't even have a garden until this year. You really didn't need to make up for it by bringing in a slug.

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #1052 on: June 18, 2013, 05:16:12 PM »
Dear Finder,

Please stop peeing in the fireplace, or I'm going to tell all your eHell fans about how deceptive your incredible cuteness is.

Love,
The Person who watches the Other Person clean up the pee
Bingle bongle dingle dangle yickity-do yickity-dah ping-pong lippy-toppy too tah.

greencat

• Trap...Neuter...What was that third thing again?
« Reply #1053 on: June 18, 2013, 08:28:37 PM »
Dear kitties:

I have now learned my lesson.   You do not get a refill of the dry food before bed, just more wet food.  I was kept up last night by CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH.

Love,

The provider of noms.

Elfmama

• Derailing threads since 2001!
« Reply #1054 on: June 18, 2013, 10:40:11 PM »
Dear kitties:

I have now learned my lesson.   You do not get a refill of the dry food before bed, just more wet food.  I was kept up last night by CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH.

Love,

The provider of noms.
Considering that cats CAN eat dry food quietly, the CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH was probably quite deliberate.  You just didn't hear the sub-text. Translated from the feline: CRUNCHno good nomsCRUNCHjust old dry crumbs CRUNCH we'll teach themCRUNCHkeep them awake ALL NIGHT!CRUNCH
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Common sense is not a gift, but a curse.  Because then
you have to deal with all the people who don't have it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

guihong

« Reply #1055 on: June 18, 2013, 11:46:30 PM »
My darling Izzy,

I know you're hoping that Daddy is going to the kitchen to feed you.  But do you have to spring from the window like Rocket J. Squirrel, jump over my head and scare my half to death?  And how does a tripod kitty go from zero to 60mph from a windowsill, anyway?

Love,
Your staff

PastryGoddess

« Reply #1056 on: June 18, 2013, 11:58:29 PM »
My darling Izzy,

I know you're hoping that Daddy is going to the kitchen to feed you.  But do you have to spring from the window like Rocket J. Squirrel, jump over my head and scare my half to death?  And how does a tripod kitty go from zero to 60mph from a windowsill, anyway?

Love,
Your staff

I also have a tripod kitty.  Her nickname is The Gray Ninja Assassin Cat.  It's uncanny how fast they can move

greencat

• Trap...Neuter...What was that third thing again?
« Reply #1057 on: June 19, 2013, 12:13:02 AM »
Dear kitties:

It is time to stop playing and go to sleep.  You have been playing and playing and playing all evening.  I'm pretty sure you little devils are supposed to sleep more than this!

Love,

The provider of noms.

atirial

• just 'plane mad
    • Tirial & Errror blog
« Reply #1058 on: June 19, 2013, 02:29:12 AM »
Dear Stephen,

Not every can contains tuna. Honest.

Also, after I have shown you that the tin contains peaches, this does not mean that you should climb my leg to make sure I am not hiding the real tuna tin. You weigh seven kilos, and jeans aren't meant to take that.

Regards,
The cook

Outdoor Girl

« Reply #1059 on: June 19, 2013, 08:07:33 AM »
Dear kitties:

It is time to stop playing and go to sleep.  You have been playing and playing and playing all evening.  I'm pretty sure you little devils are supposed to sleep more than this!

Love,

The provider of noms.

Dear greencat:

We slept all day!  All this playing is just getting us warmed up.

No sleep for you.

Love,

the kitties
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #1060 on: June 19, 2013, 05:57:36 PM »
Dear Mischief AKA Biscuit/Whiskers,

I understand the new shorts are green and very exciting. However, they are not related to cat nip. Why did you lick them?  :o

Your puzzled human,

LK
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

*inviteseller

• I am Queen Mommy
« Reply #1061 on: June 19, 2013, 07:32:00 PM »
Dear Smith & Wolfman Jack,
     Well, you are going up for adoption on Friday.  We are so sad to say good bye (the hard part of fostering!  :'( ) but even though you keep biting my toes and chewing my hair when I try to sleep, I have loved watching you grow from 2 day old little puff balls into 2 month old whirling dervishes.  The adoption center will find you wonderful fur-ever homes and I know you will give your new humans as much joy as you have given us.  And know I am going to really try to make your beautiful mommy into a house cat..it is tempting to put her back out now that she's fixed because she still is trying to kill me, but she deserves to be loved  and not thrown outside again like the evil people did to her a few years ago. 
Love,
the lady with the bandaged toes and bald spots

mmswm

« Reply #1062 on: June 20, 2013, 07:30:50 AM »
Dear Tigger,

While I do appreciate the company while I pace up and down the (250 foot) driveway while I talk on the phone, must you meow so loudly while you pace with me? My boyfriend is beginning to think we don't feed you.

Love,
The provider of noms.
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

*inviteseller

• I am Queen Mommy
« Reply #1063 on: June 22, 2013, 06:49:52 PM »
Dear Mathilda & Madelyne,
I thought I might get more than a 12 hr breather between fosters leaving and showing up!  You two are just the sweetest balls of fluff (pure Maine Coon from the looks of those paws!).  Sorry the big yellow thing is scary to you..she means no harm and will gladly play with you because sometimes she forgets she is a dog.  I love already getting nose bumps and purrs!  Whoever tossed you out into that field should be (edited for language  lol)!

Love,
the two legged thing who keep giving you belly rubs and nummies

Julian

• I lost it between Thriller and Gangnam Style...
« Reply #1064 on: June 22, 2013, 07:27:22 PM »
Dear Salem (AKA Fuzzbutt, Piglet, The Bottomless Pit, The Black Hole)

You are very clever.  You can pull the bathroom door open by putting your paw around the door and pulling.  But you seem to have problems with opening it from the other side.  Sweety, just push it, OK?  It will work, I assure you.

Also may I remind you that dinner time is 5:30pm.  You have biscuits and water there all day.  However your internal clock seems to run a little fast - starting to bug everyone at 4:05pm every day regular as clockwork was annoying.  Now you've shifted forward, starting at 3pm.  Really annoying. 

I suspect Morty also finds it annoying when you finish off his dinner too.  This is why he's fed elsewhere now, but you've found the new spot and still stalk his food.  And then you jump into the dog food before the dogs get a chance, and you crawl up on my lap when I'm eating to see what you can mooch as well.  You are not underfed. 

If you're not careful you won't fit through the cat flap soon...

Love

The lap owner and provider of noms

Out on the patio we'd sit,
And the humidity we'd breathe,
We'd watch the lightning crack over canefields
Laugh and think, this is Australia.

Ganggajang - Sounds Of Then (This Is Australia)