Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 169399 times)

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #1065 on: June 19, 2013, 09:07:33 AM »
Dear kitties:

It is time to stop playing and go to sleep.  You have been playing and playing and playing all evening.  I'm pretty sure you little devils are supposed to sleep more than this!

Love,

The provider of noms.

Dear greencat:

We slept all day!  All this playing is just getting us warmed up.

No sleep for you.

Love,

the kitties
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #1066 on: June 19, 2013, 06:57:36 PM »
Dear Mischief AKA Biscuit/Whiskers,

I understand the new shorts are green and very exciting. However, they are not related to cat nip. Why did you lick them?  :o

Your puzzled human,

LK

*inviteseller

• I am Queen Mommy
« Reply #1067 on: June 19, 2013, 08:32:00 PM »
Dear Smith & Wolfman Jack,
     Well, you are going up for adoption on Friday.  We are so sad to say good bye (the hard part of fostering!  :'( ) but even though you keep biting my toes and chewing my hair when I try to sleep, I have loved watching you grow from 2 day old little puff balls into 2 month old whirling dervishes.  The adoption center will find you wonderful fur-ever homes and I know you will give your new humans as much joy as you have given us.  And know I am going to really try to make your beautiful mommy into a house cat..it is tempting to put her back out now that she's fixed because she still is trying to kill me, but she deserves to be loved  and not thrown outside again like the evil people did to her a few years ago. 
Love,
the lady with the bandaged toes and bald spots

mmswm

« Reply #1068 on: June 20, 2013, 08:30:50 AM »
Dear Tigger,

While I do appreciate the company while I pace up and down the (250 foot) driveway while I talk on the phone, must you meow so loudly while you pace with me? My boyfriend is beginning to think we don't feed you.

Love,
The provider of noms.
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

LadyJaneinMD

« Reply #1069 on: June 20, 2013, 11:48:50 AM »
Dear Rita, my beloved little Tortie,

I feed you treats every night when I eat dinner.   I also sit in that same spot on the couch to eat lunch, breakfast, and to just watch tv.  That does NOT mean you get treats every time I sit there!

Okay, maybe just this once.  Again.

- She who is ruled by your iron paw.

*inviteseller

• I am Queen Mommy
« Reply #1070 on: June 22, 2013, 07:49:52 PM »
Dear Mathilda & Madelyne,
I thought I might get more than a 12 hr breather between fosters leaving and showing up!  You two are just the sweetest balls of fluff (pure Maine Coon from the looks of those paws!).  Sorry the big yellow thing is scary to you..she means no harm and will gladly play with you because sometimes she forgets she is a dog.  I love already getting nose bumps and purrs!  Whoever tossed you out into that field should be (edited for language  lol)!

Love,
the two legged thing who keep giving you belly rubs and nummies

Julian

• I lost it between Thriller and Gangnam Style...
« Reply #1071 on: June 22, 2013, 08:27:22 PM »
Dear Salem (AKA Fuzzbutt, Piglet, The Bottomless Pit, The Black Hole)

You are very clever.  You can pull the bathroom door open by putting your paw around the door and pulling.  But you seem to have problems with opening it from the other side.  Sweety, just push it, OK?  It will work, I assure you.

Also may I remind you that dinner time is 5:30pm.  You have biscuits and water there all day.  However your internal clock seems to run a little fast - starting to bug everyone at 4:05pm every day regular as clockwork was annoying.  Now you've shifted forward, starting at 3pm.  Really annoying. 

I suspect Morty also finds it annoying when you finish off his dinner too.  This is why he's fed elsewhere now, but you've found the new spot and still stalk his food.  And then you jump into the dog food before the dogs get a chance, and you crawl up on my lap when I'm eating to see what you can mooch as well.  You are not underfed. 

If you're not careful you won't fit through the cat flap soon...

Love

The lap owner and provider of noms

Midnight Kitty

• The Queen of Sludge
    • The Stoddard's Hale
« Reply #1072 on: June 24, 2013, 02:29:31 PM »
Dear Buddy;

Please be nicer to your doggy sister, Honey Girl.  I know you are *starving* despite your 3 generous meals each day.  I know that, when you are done eating your food, you finish what is left in Honey Girl's food dish, even the carrots, but please wait until she is finished eating.  Don't stick your face in the dog's food dish while she is eating.  I am amazed that she didn't even growl, but just gave you doggy "stink eye."

... and please stop with the "love bites."  They hurt!

Love,
Mommy
"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit.  The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."

Marcus Aurelius

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #1073 on: June 24, 2013, 02:31:21 PM »
Dear Sassy:

Please stop standing on my boob, especially when I'm trying to take a nap.  That hurts!

Love,
The giant pillow.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

Delia DeLyons

« Reply #1074 on: June 24, 2013, 10:16:06 PM »
Dear Sassy -

I guess our humans just don't understand our paws have mammary magnets inside... Wish they'd just learn to deal... Ours' is so wiggly...and such a sailor's mouth!

Lucy & Cannella
Once in a while you get your delight, in the strangest of faces if you look at it right...

greencat

« Reply #1075 on: June 24, 2013, 11:55:00 PM »
Dear BatKittens:

Your group decision last night to gnaw on my leg was unwise.  If you continue, I will be giving away four little fur hats instead of four kittens.  Seriously.  I can sleep through you playing on me, but not when at least three of you sit on my leg and scratch and chew.  I am pretty sure I was not sentenced to the Death of One Thousand Itty-Bitty Puncture Marks.  The subsequent nightmares that you had multiplied overnight and become NINE kittens were also terrifying. 

Love,
The Babysitter

Craftyone

« Reply #1076 on: July 13, 2013, 01:08:11 AM »
Dear Mischka
The pesky little humans will be gone on Monday night (we've got my 10 & 8 year old nieces staying with us, who like giving her copious amount of pats). But, until then, if you're going to hide in the curtain then make sure that you don't stick your tail out, it really gives you away. You know I tell them to leave you alone if I catch them near you but I can't protect you all the time so thank you for being good about it all. Just keep sleeping in our bedroom until they go.
Love mum

*inviteseller

• I am Queen Mommy
« Reply #1077 on: July 13, 2013, 11:04:03 AM »
Dear Mischka,
  One swipe of the pointy things (just a swipe, not an actual hit) usually settles down the short two legged thing from giving squishy hugs.
Love
Mr. B & Sophie

Nikko-chan

« Reply #1078 on: July 13, 2013, 10:07:24 PM »
Dear Mischief,

Right now you are sleeping contentedly. In a few hours you will wake up and want to play... it will be the middle of the night and I would like to get some rest. Please sync up your schedule with mine. Thank You.

The temporary provider of housing and noms.

starofwinter

« Reply #1079 on: July 17, 2013, 09:44:09 PM »
Dear tiny feral outside,
Please be careful!  You're very small and very easily hurt.  I wish you would let me catch you and make sure you're alright.  I'm very sorry I frightened you earlier, but at least I now know all your pointy ends are working.  Ow.