Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 190533 times)

Bluenomi

Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #1125 on: July 29, 2013, 12:58:25 AM »
Dear Isis,

I warned you that you wouldn't fit onto of DD's tallboy if you stretched out like that. So don't give me the dirty look when you stretch out more to show off and fall off the dingdangity thing. BTW I now have punchure marks in my arm from you landing on me on the way down in a mad scramble to not fall off. Thanks for that!

Mummy

stargazer

• Super Hero!
« Reply #1126 on: July 29, 2013, 11:09:00 AM »
Dear Mouse,

You have at least 2 more days of house arrest.  Please stop batting at the blinds, trying to run between our legs, and scratching at the door to go outside.  The vet said you could possibly lose your toe if this cut does not heal up.  Your TOE.  That's a little more important than the one week you have to stay inside.  And stop hiding under the bed every time we have to give you antibiotics!  I don't even know how your 18lb+ self is fitting under there!

Love,
The one who tricked you with treats this morning so the not injured ones could run outside

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #1127 on: July 29, 2013, 12:46:43 PM »
Liliane, your cats are gorgeous. What kind of siblings are they getting?

Dear Mischief,

I am not sure why you have memory loss. Your human brother has returned home. He lived there until June, and will be there until he turns 18 and goes to college. Deal with it.

The hooman

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #1128 on: July 29, 2013, 07:25:41 PM »
Thank you! :) And I'm not sure yet, ladyknight. The local shelter's running a buy-one-get-one-free promotion next month, and I was going to get myself a cat for my birthday ANYWAY, so this came along at a very opportune time. (And, well, my transportation doesn't need to know I'm getting TWO cats until I actually buy them...  >:D)
~I'm just standing with you, in the darkness between battles~

Julian

• I lost it between Thriller and Gangnam Style...
« Reply #1129 on: July 29, 2013, 07:39:57 PM »
Dear Salem

I know my legs might get a little dry in winter...  however they are NOT the same texture as your scratching post.

I do NOT appreciate you coming into my room in the middle of the night and sharpening your claws on my legs.

Not only did you wake me, but it hurt.  Do not do it again.

Signed

The cranky bleeding one.

Fliss

• Australia - the land that time forgot.
« Reply #1130 on: July 29, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »

Dear Max

Sad to say, you are no longer a little puppy. You are now a great hulking dog. This means you are also veeeeery heavy. Please decease and desist this desire to snooze on my legs at night, it means I wake up with sore legs and in a grumpy mood. That does not bode well when you and Sam put on your "cute" routine at breakfast.

There is a perfectly good lounge for you to sleep on. Use it.

Fliss
Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Cutenoob

« Reply #1131 on: July 29, 2013, 11:22:13 PM »
Ivory Kitty,
I have caught on to your sneaky way of saying you want food. Yes, it took me awhile. So that no longer works on me. But if I go to the place your food is stored, that does NOT mean you get fed. Even if your bowl is full, you just pigged out on mushy food, no. That is not an if-then statement. If door opens Then Ivory gets fed. No, no.

Love,
Your hooman.

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #1132 on: July 30, 2013, 01:12:58 AM »
Dear Ivory,

Don't give up. Keep annoying the Not-Furry One. Be as loud as possible! If the Not-Furry One gets annoyed enough, they may feed you just to shut you up. It occasionally works on my Not-Furry One. Bonus points when she serves me the gooshy food while muttering about how she's going to kick herself for giving in but she just can't take the yowling any more.

Don't trip the Not-Furry One, though. Especially if they're carrying your food. Gooshy and carpet don't make a very tasty combination.

Yours in nibblies,
Branwen the Annoying.

Nikko-chan

« Reply #1133 on: July 30, 2013, 01:22:40 AM »
Dear Mischief,

Stop. Just stop. So far tonight you have overturned the plastic thing i have full of tacks, paper clips and other such things. It sounded like glass shattering. When I went to clean said mess up you kept trying to eat the tacks, so i said forget it, placed the whole entire thing into the organizer the container had fallen in, and tipped that into the garbage can. Then just now I see you zoom out of the room with something dangling out of your mouth. Fearing for your safety I race after you to discover... a crocheting sample. Could you please settle down now?

Sincerely,

Your foster mom

greencat

« Reply #1134 on: July 30, 2013, 01:27:56 AM »
Dear Moose,

Err, that's a paper towel.  Why do you look so obscenely proud of yourself for catching and shredding it?  You're kind of embarrassing.  You are setting a bad example for your baby brothers!

*inviteseller

• I am Queen Mommy
« Reply #1135 on: July 30, 2013, 01:17:24 PM »
Dear Phinneus & Madelyne,
   You two look so adorable curled up sleeping.  Do you know how tempting it is to bother both of you?  To poke at you and keep you awake?  But, because I am a good foster mom, I won't..so hows about you take a cue on being good and not wake me up all night by running all over me, pouncing on my head, and licking my eyelids (that was just wrong!!!).  Also, if you haven't noticed, the other cats in the house do not like you two..at all.  Do you think it is because you are both feel the need to jump on them when they are sleeping or pouncing on them when they walk by? 

Signed
The giver of Noms and Ear Skritches

Editeer

« Reply #1136 on: July 30, 2013, 04:06:58 PM »
Dear Cylver,

All that fuss about a mouse you caught in the backyard . . . yet you are completely uninterested in catching the one we just discovered in the kitchen? ?? If you make me catch it myself, I am NOT going to let you play with it.

Snooks

« Reply #1137 on: August 01, 2013, 05:27:01 PM »
Thank you! :) And I'm not sure yet, ladyknight. The local shelter's running a buy-one-get-one-free promotion next month, and I was going to get myself a cat for my birthday ANYWAY, so this came along at a very opportune time. (And, well, my transportation doesn't need to know I'm getting TWO cats until I actually buy them...  >:D)

Free kitties? I WANT.

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #1138 on: August 01, 2013, 05:57:26 PM »
Free kitties? I WANT.

Exactly. ;) If you're in Iowa, I can PM you exactly where I am and what the shelter is. I don't want to go into too much detail here.

bluhairfreak

« Reply #1139 on: August 01, 2013, 07:32:47 PM »
Dear Smudge, Carrie, Rocky and Patch
    Starting today there's going to be two temporary additions to the horde.  Penny and Kamen, they'll be living with us while their owner's new house is being built.  I know it'll be a little crowded, but we're going to enclose the patio and install a pet door to give all of a little extra room.  Try to be nice to the new girls, they're going through a lot right now.