Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 198468 times)

Nikko-chan

Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #1320 on: November 21, 2013, 04:46:55 AM »
Dear Ciaran,

I am so so so sorry 3 cans of gushifud was tossed away. Please find it in your paws and whiskers to forgive me.

Love,

Mama

Nikko-chan

« Reply #1321 on: November 23, 2013, 05:14:33 AM »
Dear Ciaran,

We have had you six months-- or close to it. We have had you fixed and you have all of your shots. We thought that as you grew up you would mellow out. That was not to be so. Monday I am calling the no kill shelter and seeing if they have any spots open!

Sincerely,

Your now insane slave.

finecabernet

« Reply #1322 on: November 23, 2013, 09:03:33 AM »
Dear Samantha-Cat,

That really nice cat bed I bought you was not supposed to be used as a litter box.

Sigh.

Your human

Nikko-chan

« Reply #1323 on: November 23, 2013, 09:49:38 AM »
Dear Samantha-Cat,

That really nice cat bed I bought you was not supposed to be used as a litter box.

Sigh.

Your human

Ick

twiggy

• wonder what this thing is
« Reply #1324 on: November 24, 2013, 06:41:59 PM »
Dear Ninja,

I don't know if you realize this, but we humans talk to each other. As a result, I have discovered 3 other families that think you are their sweet kitty. At least I know why you've been getting so chubby lately and why you keep losing your collars. Hard to play the sweet stray angle when you have a collar, I guess.

Love,

The buyer of collars
In the United States today, there is a pervasive tendency to treat children as adults, and adults as children.  The options of children are thus steadily expanded, while those of adults are progressively constricted.  The result is unruly children and childish adults.  ~Thomas Szasz

greencat

« Reply #1325 on: November 24, 2013, 08:50:52 PM »
Dear Ninja,

My hooman started keeping me inside after she realized that the neighbors thought I was homeless, because I have a skinny build and have a very convincing "hungry cat" act. 

Love,

Moose.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #1326 on: November 26, 2013, 03:30:56 PM »
Dear Mocha,

How did you figure out how to turn on the vacuum cleaner? Your human dad was the only person home and it scared both him and you! Don't do that again.

Also, what is up with picking up lollipops out of the candy bucket and throwing them behind the furniture? You can't even eat them!

Puzzled,

your human

AlephReish

« Reply #1327 on: November 27, 2013, 05:20:05 PM »
Dear Mom ladyknight1-
  These kittens taught me how to do it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYZ6MnTEz9E

From,
Mocha

greencat

« Reply #1328 on: November 27, 2013, 05:59:59 PM »
Moose,

Please stop trying to open the back door.  I have now witnessed you attempting the door knob  :o, and tonight that thing is getting oiled.  Now I know who opened it the last time I forgot to lock it!

Love,

The human who is at least slightly smarter than you.

*inviteseller

• I am Queen Mommy
« Reply #1329 on: November 27, 2013, 07:38:51 PM »
Dear Moose,

Hahahaha...your human thinks she is smarter than you!   Oh boy, laughed so hard we almost brought up hairballs.  Next time you make your escape attempt, make sure the hairless ones aren't looking.

Sincerely,
The group of pointy ears our hairless one bows to

PastryGoddess

• Super Hero!
    • My Image Portfolio and Store
« Reply #1330 on: November 27, 2013, 09:42:08 PM »
Dear Gretchen, Grace and Zoe.  I know you're smarter than me, but I can use the bathroom on my own.  I don't need feline supervision..no really I promise, I'll be ok

Elfmama

• Super Hero!
« Reply #1331 on: November 28, 2013, 11:36:09 PM »
Dear Tora,

We're always pleased to have our grandpets visit us, and we're happy that on your first visit to Camp Grandma you have decided that you love us.

But do you REALLY have to be petted 24 hours a day? 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's true. Money can't buy happiness.  You have to turn it
into books first.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #1332 on: November 29, 2013, 12:26:30 AM »
Dear Rika,

Your sister is not a bed. Please stop sleeping on her, even if she really doesn't care at all.

Love,
The Not-Furry One.

~I'm just standing with you, in the darkness between battles~

Figgie

« Reply #1333 on: November 29, 2013, 12:26:47 AM »
Dear Missy,

Candy canes?  I didn't expect you to break into the package of candy canes that I bought for the Christmas tree and that I was hiding on top of the cabinet.  And I don't want to know how you managed to strip them out of the package and out of the plastic wrapped around each individual cane.  But manage it you did, as the plastic was lying there in a neat little candy cane shape with the candy cane completely gone. 

You did and have since spent the rest of the evening happily curled up next to me belching peppermint.  Please leave them alone from now on, especially since you have never in the last 10 plus years paid any attention to them when I hang them on the tree.

Love,

Mom

Snooks

« Reply #1334 on: November 29, 2013, 04:56:24 PM »
Moose,

Please stop trying to open the back door.  I have now witnessed you attempting the door knob  :o, and tonight that thing is getting oiled.  Now I know who opened it the last time I forgot to lock it!

Love,

The human who is at least slightly smarter than you.

Greencat - we always had indoor/outdoor cats with no cat flap.  This did not deter my much missed boy who just opened the front door and let himself in.  Did I mention I was home alone and in the shower when he did this?  He also didn't bother to shut the door behind him.  Thankfully the postman shut the front door when he arrived to find it wide open and got no reply when he called into the house.