News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• October 17, 2017, 03:40:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 634156 times)

Nikko-chan

Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #1485 on: March 07, 2014, 05:21:51 AM »
awwww! A kitty playdate!

PastryGoddess

« Reply #1486 on: March 07, 2014, 05:48:14 AM »

Black Delphinium

• The Black Flower
« Reply #1487 on: March 07, 2014, 09:25:46 AM »
When angels go bad, they go worse than anyone. Remember, Lucifer was an angel. ~The Marquis De Carabas

guihong

« Reply #1488 on: March 07, 2014, 09:34:45 AM »
Batkittens: "Just do something cute, or make googly eyes.  This hooman hasn't got a chance".

misha412

« Reply #1489 on: March 07, 2014, 09:49:43 AM »
Dear Rukia,

I know you have a love hate relationship with *ball-string.

The evil string gets wrapped around your tail and makes you think the devil is trying to catch you. Tearing through the house knocking things down and getting into the computer cords, getting daddy upset, while trying to ditch the devil must have been stressful. You didn't come out from under the chair for several hours. (Of course a plastic bag on the tail has the same effect).

Two days later, you were dragging it around like you were a cheetah on the African Savannah with an antelope kill.

Now, you expect momma to make it move around all the time so you can kill it and chase it. Momma has things she has to do besides help you kill ball-string. Glaring at me all the time is not going to make it happen.

Love, the one who feeds you.

*ball-string is a cat toy that consists of a wand, with a rattle ball attached by a string.

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #1490 on: March 07, 2014, 12:54:19 PM »
Dear Foot-Foot and Frieda,

You're shortimers now. You're being adopted on Sunday. Stop being all of a sudden so extra-affectionate.

Kittens, y u break my heart?

Bingle bongle dingle dangle yickity-do yickity-dah ping-pong lippy-toppy too tah.

PastryGoddess

« Reply #1491 on: March 07, 2014, 01:36:11 PM »
Dear Foot-Foot and Frieda,

You're shortimers now. You're being adopted on Sunday. Stop being all of a sudden so extra-affectionate.

Kittens, y u break my heart?

awwww

Amara

« Reply #1492 on: March 07, 2014, 01:54:04 PM »
Congratulations to Foot-Foot, Frieda and Ms. Cellany!

Ser Lucien Liliane

• He Who Makes Words Make Sense
    • My tumblr
« Reply #1493 on: March 07, 2014, 02:36:19 PM »
Dear cats - yes, all four of you:

I can only assume you all ~love~ my new down alternative comforter, especially when there is nice warm snuggly Not-Furry One buried underneath it. But while I am pleased that you seem to be able to get along enough to hog both blanket and Not-Furry One heat, you are all making me wake up stiff as a board from laying plastered up against me! Especially you, Rika - any closer and you'll be surgically attaching yourself to my side! Argh!

You're just lucky I find it adorable and a bit funny to wake up with cats all over me.

Ow, my joints,
The Not-Furry One.
"This is the kind of nonsense up with which I will not put."

lofty

• My blog and shops
« Reply #1494 on: March 07, 2014, 03:12:22 PM »
Dear Jasper,

You known Lochlan was alpha-cat since you were brought home as an itteh-bitteh kitteh. Why, after 4 years, do you now feel the need to make a power play? Keeping him from coming upstairs where the litter boxes live is very. Not. Cool.  Knock it off or you're going to become a barn cat.

Love, Mom

Dear Lochlan,

Dude, you outweigh Jasper by about 10 lbs. Just beat the stuffing out of him and be done with it! If you want, I'll even hold him down for you. In the meantime, Mommy brought you down your own litter box; USE. IT.

Love, Mom
Coffee and paper make everything better, hence why my blog is www.CaffeinatedPapercuts.com

greencat

• Trap...Neuter...What was that third thing again?
« Reply #1495 on: March 07, 2014, 04:03:37 PM »
Dear cats - yes, all four of you:

I can only assume you all ~love~ my new down alternative comforter, especially when there is nice warm snuggly Not-Furry One buried underneath it. But while I am pleased that you seem to be able to get along enough to hog both blanket and Not-Furry One heat, you are all making me wake up stiff as a board from laying plastered up against me! Especially you, Rika - any closer and you'll be surgically attaching yourself to my side! Argh!

You're just lucky I find it adorable and a bit funny to wake up with cats all over me.

Ow, my joints,
The Not-Furry One.

I only know that the room got cold overnight when I awaken to find myself covered in a cat blanket.  It's like I have a sentient heated blanket!

Speaking of cats and blankets,

Dear Batman and Coffee Bean,

This would have been much cuter if I hadn't dropped the towel on the bed with the intention to pick it back up again and take a shower...

Love,

The human

magicdomino

« Reply #1496 on: March 08, 2014, 09:25:52 AM »
Dear Magic,

Please don't steal Domino's heated bed.  Yes, it is warm and cozy, but Domino needs it.  He's old, his arthritis is hurting, and I don't think he is feeling well.  I know you are the same age; that's why I bought a second heated bed for you, even though you are in much better health.  But Domino hates to sleep on your side of the couch. 

Love,

The provider of warmth

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #1497 on: March 09, 2014, 07:25:51 PM »
Dear kitties,

I am aware that your human dad left the treats out and within reach. I did not expect to find the bag completely pulverized this morning.

Not pleased,

The woman who buys your food and treats
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

PastryGoddess

« Reply #1498 on: March 09, 2014, 07:48:18 PM »
Dear cats, 

The food from this morning is still edible.  There will be no new food until most of the current food is gone.  It is not my fault you preferred to stay outside all day rather than eat your food.

greencat

• Trap...Neuter...What was that third thing again?
« Reply #1499 on: March 09, 2014, 09:01:20 PM »
Dear cats,

Please stop eating the butter I leave out of the fridge so that it's spreadable.  I am beyond tired of finding only the zippie bag with some faint traces of butter.  Also, stay out of the cabinet I left the butter in!

Love,

Human