Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 184585 times)

greencat

Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #1545 on: March 18, 2014, 01:26:39 PM »
Dear Batman,

Why did you suddenly decide that it was a wonderful idea to bite my leg?  You were just laying there snuggled up and then you were trying to perforate my leg.

Dear Coffee Bean,

You have sapped my will to get up and do things by laying in my lap.  Glad I already managed to deal with the laundry this morning, and I have two meals pre-packed for work already...

Love,

Your human parent

Free Range Hippy Chick

« Reply #1546 on: March 21, 2014, 06:12:39 AM »
Darling fur

I know it's called a mouse, but it isn't really one. If you chase it across the desk, dabbing at it with your paws, while I'm making a cup of tea in the kitchen, something horrible happens to the formatting of the post I'm intending to put on LiveJournal later today. I can't find what you've done to the spacing to make it that all the paragraphs have breaks except one which still says that it does but plainly doesn't, and I didn't even know I had that font. Also, ukjgrcdx isn't a word in English, from which I deduce that you walked on the keyboard. You're an old cat; you've never done this before. Why have you started now?

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #1547 on: March 21, 2014, 09:15:45 AM »
Dear Sassy:

Stop hissing at me when I walk by you.  If you don't want me to walk anywhere near you, don't lay in the dingdangity way all the time!

The one who is tired of being hissed at after 3 long years
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

greencat

« Reply #1548 on: March 21, 2014, 06:27:36 PM »
Dear kitties,

Mommy only had 6 hours to sleep between shifts at work today.  Why did no less than three of you (that I opened my eyes up enough to identify) decide I needed to get up 49 minutes before my alarm went off?  The food bowl was not empty - yes, you could see a lot of the bottom, but since the food bowl is actually a 2-quart casserole dish,  that means there was enough food for two cats to fill up from being starving.  The water bowl was not empty either.  I assure you that you need to wait for at least 10 hours of continuous non-motion before you need to start checking if I'm dead.

Love,

Tired hoomin.

misha412

« Reply #1549 on: March 21, 2014, 09:57:12 PM »
Darling fur

I know it's called a mouse, but it isn't really one. If you chase it across the desk, dabbing at it with your paws, while I'm making a cup of tea in the kitchen, something horrible happens to the formatting of the post I'm intending to put on LiveJournal later today. I can't find what you've done to the spacing to make it that all the paragraphs have breaks except one which still says that it does but plainly doesn't, and I didn't even know I had that font. Also, ukjgrcdx isn't a word in English, from which I deduce that you walked on the keyboard. You're an old cat; you've never done this before. Why have you started now?

Well the fastest growing social media demographic is the elderly. Maybe the kitty wants to join the fun.

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #1550 on: March 24, 2014, 03:55:07 PM »
Dear Sophie,

Yes, I put a harness on you. Yes, I laughed hysterically at you when you rolled about and gave me flabbergasted looks. No, I'm not going to apologize, because you are not injured in the least, not even your dignity.

Tee hee,
the Not-Furry One.

~I'm just standing with you, in the darkness between battles~

MonteCristo

• My Esty Shop
« Reply #1551 on: March 26, 2014, 10:48:44 AM »
To all my pets both cats and dog,

Why do you have a problem with me reading?  Why is it so fascinating?  I can cook, clean, play video games, watch tv, anything else, and you just carry on with your own business, but if I start to read, there you are in my face demanding all the attention.  How can you even tell when I switch from a game to a book on the ipad?  Why do I have to run the tv when I'm reading just to fool you?  This is getting ridiculous!

Your confused mommy.

atirial

• just 'plane mad
    • Tirial & Errror blog
« Reply #1552 on: March 26, 2014, 11:11:55 AM »
Dear Matilda,

How can such a cute cat emit such a vile odour? And why do you choose to do it when you're on my lap exclusively? Don't tell me, you're 'relaxing'.

Regards,
Mum-with-clothes-pegs

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #1553 on: March 26, 2014, 11:21:59 AM »
Dear Sophie,

Yes, I put a harness on you. Yes, I laughed hysterically at you when you rolled about and gave me flabbergasted looks. No, I'm not going to apologize, because you are not injured in the least, not even your dignity.

Tee hee,
the Not-Furry One.

Dear Hairless Ape:

Red clashes with my glorious calicosity. Please correct.

Love,
Cat with Taste
Current fosters: Boojum (F, adult);  Balrog, Rooney, Rascal, Rocket (M)

PastryGoddess

• My Image Portfolio and Store
« Reply #1554 on: March 26, 2014, 11:47:17 AM »
Dear Cats,

There is only 1 cricket. You all need to decide amongst yourselves who gets to eat it. Don't look at me like that, I don't want it in the house!

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #1555 on: March 26, 2014, 11:50:42 AM »
Dear Sophie,

Tee hee,
the Not-Furry One.

Dear Hairless Ape:

Red clashes with my glorious calicosity. Please correct.

Love,
Cat with Taste

;D ;D ;D

It was the only harness we have in the house that would fit her - she's become a rather large cat. Not fat, just large. Amusingly enough, that's also the harness that my mother's miniature poodle used to wear... ;D
~I'm just standing with you, in the darkness between battles~

LadyJaneinMD

« Reply #1556 on: March 26, 2014, 12:35:25 PM »
;D ;D ;D

It was the only harness we have in the house that would fit her - she's become a rather large cat. Not fat, just large. Amusingly enough, that's also the harness that my mother's miniature poodle used to wear... ;D

I used to have a St. Bernard.  Collars that fit dogs that big are EXPENSIVE.  However, a pony collar fit perfectly and was a lot cheaper.
Just sayin' 

Alli8098

« Reply #1557 on: March 26, 2014, 12:42:16 PM »
Dear Isabelle,

I understand your water bowl may have just recently become empty but please refrain from telling me so by sticking your head in my glass of water and drinking it.  You are not the only cat in the house, but you are the only one who does that.

Love,
Your Thirsty Momma

djinnidjream

« Reply #1558 on: March 26, 2014, 12:54:13 PM »
Dear Chester,

It has been almost a week since I held you at the vet while they put you to sleep.  I know this winter was really hard on you, and that old age made you very uncomfortable.  I hope that you are running around with Buster, Homer, Lucy and Chuck at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for me.  Thank you for being so patient with the kids when they were babies and putting up with their constant loving on you, and for being so patient with the ridiculous Halloween costumes we made you wear.  You were always, and will always be, my lovely.  Rest well little guy- you deserve it.

Mom.

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey

jayhawk

• my organizing website
« Reply #1559 on: March 26, 2014, 05:41:04 PM »
Dear Chester,

It has been almost a week since I held you at the vet while they put you to sleep.  I know this winter was really hard on you, and that old age made you very uncomfortable.  I hope that you are running around with Buster, Homer, Lucy and Chuck at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for me.  Thank you for being so patient with the kids when they were babies and putting up with their constant loving on you, and for being so patient with the ridiculous Halloween costumes we made you wear.  You were always, and will always be, my lovely.  Rest well little guy- you deserve it.

Mom.

{{{{Hugs}}}}