Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 200145 times)

songbird

Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #1605 on: May 04, 2014, 10:30:21 PM »
Dear Duchess,

I know it's springtime and you have lots of energy, but it is it rally necessary to run through the entire house, up and down the stairs, over and over again?

AnnaT

« Reply #1606 on: May 05, 2014, 01:05:57 AM »
Dear Oscar

I do love autumn and the colder weather!  I get a very fluffy, snuggly kitty for the next 5 months. :D

Love
Mum

greencat

« Reply #1607 on: May 05, 2014, 01:24:45 AM »
Dear feral kitty,

Was my dryer really the best place you could come up with to have your kittens?

Thank you,
The human who really, really, really needed to do laundry this morning.

PastryGoddess

• Super Hero!
    • My Image Portfolio and Store
« Reply #1608 on: May 05, 2014, 01:38:12 AM »
Dear feral kitty,

Thank you,

Do you have a cat magnet embedded in your house?

greencat

« Reply #1609 on: May 05, 2014, 01:42:11 AM »
Dear feral kitty,

Thank you,

Do you have a cat magnet embedded in your house?

I ask myself this question every day.  You would think the massive dog that has free reign over my back yard and the back porch including the laundry room would dissuade the kittehs, but no.

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #1610 on: May 05, 2014, 04:01:40 PM »
Dear Sophie,

We all know you are Destructo-Kitten 5000. However, you've been doing a remarkable job of keeping those tendencies under wraps lately. So why did I wake up to find a strip of red carpet from the basement in my hallway this morning? You need to behave yourself until my bathroom's fixed and we can put the basement door back up, or I'm going to have to start locking you up here at night, and you will not like that, mark my words.

...Where did you even find that kind of carpet, anyway?

Quite befuddled,
the Not-Furry One.
~I'm just standing with you, in the darkness between battles~

greencat

« Reply #1611 on: May 05, 2014, 04:07:39 PM »
Dear kittens,

Especially you, Coffee Bean.   Epic 4-kitten games of chase should not be conducted while Mommy is trying to sleep.  The bed where Mommy is sleeping should not be included in the course.  Attacking the bedmice and running over Mommy's head with claws slightly out should also definitely not be happening.  You guys sound more like a herd of stampeding elephants than kittens have any right to.

Love,
Human who was trying to sleep this morning.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #1612 on: May 05, 2014, 06:39:33 PM »
Dear Mocha,

One week from tomorrow you will be one year old. That means we do not buy any more kitten food. You will have plenty of grown up cat food, treats and other items to eat.

I did appreciate all the attention I received when I came home, until I realized it was all geared toward a refill of the kitten food dish. You are too cute.

Love,

mom

pierrotlunaire0

• I'm the cat's aunt!
« Reply #1613 on: May 05, 2014, 08:15:50 PM »
Okay, Mr. Dudley, I finally get it.  You are a Green cat, a mightier recycler, a finder of great cat toys where I see only trash.  I will no longer waste my money buying car toys.  I will let you make your toy selections, but I do object to the rather noisy way you do this at 2 am.  That waste paper basket makes a hideous clattering when you knock it over to sort through it.  That is why I am forced to shut it up in the closet every night.

PS -- it is cute to see you handle a milk jug cap like a hockey puck.  Most professional athletes aren't as good as you.
I have enough lithium in my medicine cabinet to power three cars across a sizeable desert.  Which makes me officially...Three Cars Crazy

Elfmama

• Super Hero!
« Reply #1614 on: May 05, 2014, 08:59:10 PM »
Dear kittens,

Especially you, Coffee Bean.   Epic 4-kitten games of chase should not be conducted while Mommy is trying to sleep.  The bed where Mommy is sleeping should not be included in the course.  Attacking the bedmice and running over Mommy's head with claws slightly out should also definitely not be happening.  You guys sound more like a herd of stampeding elephants than kittens have any right to.

Love,
Human who was trying to sleep this morning.
Isn't it amazing how much thunder a little tiny animal with whisper-soft paws can produce? :D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's true. Money can't buy happiness.  You have to turn it
into books first.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

shhh its me

• Super Hero!
« Reply #1615 on: May 05, 2014, 09:26:19 PM »
Okay, Mr. Dudley, I finally get it.  You are a Green cat, a mightier recycler, a finder of great cat toys where I see only trash.  I will no longer waste my money buying car toys.  I will let you make your toy selections, but I do object to the rather noisy way you do this at 2 am.  That waste paper basket makes a hideous clattering when you knock it over to sort through it.  That is why I am forced to shut it up in the closet every night.

PS -- it is cute to see you handle a milk jug cap like a hockey puck.  Most professional athletes aren't as good as you.

If I ever own a pet supply company the cat toy section would be stocked with....the box tops of board games , milk rings , invisible spots , open magazines and plastic bags.

JoW

« Reply #1616 on: May 05, 2014, 10:55:11 PM »
Dear Matilda,

It is very lovely that after all these years you have finally decided to become a lap cat. Unfortunately, you then object trenously to being made a not-lap cat, to the point that through my jeans my legs are bleeding.  .....
Dear Matilda
My human slave has discovered how easy it is to trim my toe nails.  She puts her thumb on top of my foot, her first 2 fingers under the bottom, and squeezes gently, forcing me to extend my claws.  Then she uses her nail trimmers to nip the points off the tips of my claws.  I hate it but it makes her accept kneeding more often.
Sassy

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #1617 on: May 06, 2014, 11:08:54 AM »
Dear Matilda,

It is very lovely that after all these years you have finally decided to become a lap cat. Unfortunately, you then object trenously to being made a not-lap cat, to the point that through my jeans my legs are bleeding.  .....
Dear Matilda
My human slave has discovered how easy it is to trim my toe nails.  She puts her thumb on top of my foot, her first 2 fingers under the bottom, and squeezes gently, forcing me to extend my claws.  Then she uses her nail trimmers to nip the points off the tips of my claws.  I hate it but it makes her accept kneeding more often.
Sassy

Dear Sassy,

Our hoomins are extra-sneaky. They do this when we're asleep.

The Ravenous Bugblatter Beasts
Using a chainsaw is as close as we come to having a lightsaber in this life.

spookycatlady

« Reply #1618 on: May 06, 2014, 12:16:37 PM »
Dear Clyde, the Second;

I am not a sandwich.

Love,
Not a Sandwich.

Mal

« Reply #1619 on: May 15, 2014, 10:44:52 AM »
Dear cat,

I know you're hiding something from me. I'd like you to explain to me how the hedgehog got in. Our garden, my dear, is confined for a reason, and if there's a hole big enough for a hedgehog, it's big enough for you. Have you been traipsing around the neighborhood while I was sleeping?

Sincerely,
she whom you insist on waking ten minutes before the alarm goes off anyway