Forum Administration > Forum Announcements

Reporting Procedures

(1/5) > >>

War_Doc:
Greetings one and all,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who takes the time to report violations or those posts they think that may be violations.  This also includes the movement of posts from one section to another.

When you are reporting a violation, please ensure the following things are taken into account:

1.  What may seem like a violation to you may not necessarily be a violation.  When you submit a report violation, please include why you think that something is a violation because a lot of times, different people interpret the same post very differently.

2.  Even if something seems bluntly obvious that it is a violation, please include a quick "blurb" as to the nature of the post and why it seems to be a violation.

3.  Always keep in mind that just because something is reported, that doesn't mean that action will be taken.  In addition, don't be offended or discouraged if something doesn't seem to be acted upon.  The moderators do look at each violation and may even discuss some to ensure that all are on the same page.

4.  Yes, E-Helldame does own the boards but it is up to us to patrol and ensure that the boards maintain the high quality standards that we know and expect.

Again, the only real issue we are having is people submitting blank violation reports.  It's hard to get a feel for things if you don't know where the reporter is coming from.

Other then that, keep up the good work on the boards and let us continue to maintain the high quality that we already have.

Thanks,

Kevin

Curly Wurly Doggie Breath:
<<<HUGS>>> to the Mods for doing a difficult job

afbluebelle:

--- Quote from: War_Doc on November 04, 2009, 12:39:53 AM ---

Again, the only real issue we are having is people submitting blank violation reports.  It's hard to get a feel for things if you don't know where the reporter is coming from.

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure I am responsible for some of those... I accidently click report instead of rply, and then panic and hit the back space.  I am sorry :-[

M-theory:

--- Quote from: afbluebelle on November 10, 2009, 03:53:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: War_Doc on November 04, 2009, 12:39:53 AM ---

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure I am responsible for some of those... I accidently click report instead of rply, and then panic and hit the back space.  I am sorry :-[

--- End quote ---

Nah, you have to click a second time after clicking report, so it's not you.

Wordgeek:
We just got two reports and for the life of me, I can't see what the problem is.  With either thread.

An explanation of what you think is wrong is very helpful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version