Author Topic: DH used it :)  (Read 5289 times)

Cupcake Fiend

• Yummy!
  • Super Hero!
  • "These are the days of miracle & wonder..."
DH used it :)
« on: March 03, 2010, 12:21:04 PM »
My MIL's birthday is coming up, and my SIL decided that it would be a brilliant idea for a birthday gift for her was for SIL, BIL, & DH to take my MIL to Disney World for her birthday. (MIL loves Disney World)

Yeah...without FIL, SIL's 2 young kids or DH, or me & our kids. (BIL is single)

Luckily for DH ( >:D) he knew better than to even bring it up with me before saying he wouldn't go to Disney World without his wife and kids.

hobish

• Super Hero!
  • Release the gelfling!
Re: DH used it :)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 01:22:05 PM »

Well, i can see why someone would want to leave the kids home to celebrate someone’s birthday, even if you are going to Disney; but not inviting you or FiL along is not very nice.

Yay, EHell to the rescue!  :)
It's alright, man. I'm only bleeding, man. Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.
~Gaslight Anthem

Cupcake Fiend

• Yummy!
  • Super Hero!
  • "These are the days of miracle & wonder..."
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 01:51:55 PM »
I can't...maybe if we lived close and Disney was a day trip or something...but this would be an actual vacation, without the spouses & kids...I don't understand the logic at all.

I can understand spouses vacationing without each other, and parents getting away without the kids sometimes, but this is different.

Seraphim

• The impossible I do every day -- miracles merely take a few more phone-calls.
  • I'm not short, I'm concentrated Awesome!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 07:49:12 AM »
At least your DH is well trained.
some people... ;D

Azrail

• 'If all the insects on earth disappeared, within 50 years all life on earth would disappear. If all humans disappeared, within 50 years all species would flourish as never before.'
  • Sometimes square parents have round babies.
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 09:50:22 AM »
Gee, I feel bad for FIL. Imagine having your spouse's birthday celebrated and not even be invited?!?! Ouch.

I'm glad your DH nipped that one in the bud!
Wherever you are... that's where you happen to have gone.