News: IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING SITE IN FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT FOLDER.

• May 24, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A Wonderful Nurse!  (Read 1448 times)

BettyP

A Wonderful Nurse!
« on: January 08, 2010, 08:48:07 AM »
So, here we are... I'm shorthanded at work and can't leave short of someone being hospitalized. Hubby's in the same boat. Luckily, we have wonderful childcare on snow days. However.....

Wee Child was very sick around Christmas with a bad sinus infection and bronchitus. It took forever for his cough to die down, but it's finally gone. He's complaining of his ears being muffled and he can't hear. We just found out this morning that DSS has walking pneumonia -- guess who was at our house last weekend!

Well, I feel like a horrid mother because I literally can't leave and take Wee Child to the doctor. I called, just to see if they had any advice and I find out they have Saturday appointments but you have to wait til 8:30AM to make them -- except today. The nur5se told me she'd go ahead and make an appointment for us! She was so sweet and I feel so much better now! I really needed someone to be nice to me right now.

Namárië

Re: A Wonderful Nurse!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 08:55:37 AM »
That's wonderful to hear! I hope Wee Child is all better soon!
Competence is a trap!
I mostly don't make stuff, but sometimes I do: http://initiationcreation.blogspot.com