News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• April 27, 2017, 12:26:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 526422 times)

Twik

Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #3135 on: April 25, 2017, 01:33:23 PM »
Dear Spencer,

Is there a reason why I *have* to wake up at 3 am to witness you use your litterbox? Is this because you want the applause, or you feel I'd be hurt if you used it without letting me know?

Seriously, stop!

Your sleep-deprived servant
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."

Julian

• I lost it between Thriller and Gangnam Style...
Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #3136 on: Yesterday at 11:23:40 PM »
Dear Morty

We've had many good years together which seem to have flown by.  I can barely remember a time when you weren't in my life.

But now, sweet boy, we're running out of time.  You only have a couple of days before you need to cross the Rainbow Bridge.

I dread not having you around - you have been with me through thick and thin for so long.  Yet I dread seeing you pass - you've become so frail and weak and I hate seeing you suffer, although the doctor tells me you will probably just get sleepier and sleepier. 

I love you my beautiful boy, and shall miss you so, so much. 

Love always and forever

The one who rolls on you in bed.

(Emergency trip to the vet yesterday as he was weak and not eating.  His kidneys have totally packed it in.  He's been sent home to die, so we're just enjoying what time we have left.)

Out on the patio we'd sit,
And the humidity we'd breathe,
We'd watch the lightning crack over canefields
Laugh and think, this is Australia.

Ganggajang - Sounds Of Then (This Is Australia)