Author Topic: It never fails . . . AKA "Murphy's Law" stories  (Read 3337 times)

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
Re: It never fails . . . AKA "Murphy's Law" stories
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2014, 06:13:36 PM »
A few days before a special occasion, you get a haircut. 

It looks just the way you like.  You wash your hair and go to bed.  In the morning your hair still looks just the way you want. 

The night before the special day you wash your hair and go to bed. 

When you wake up your hair looks like it is trying to escape from your head by any means possible.  No two hairs seem to be facing in the same direction.

The next day, all is well again. 

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
Re: It never fails . . . AKA "Murphy's Law" stories
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2014, 08:23:55 PM »
Last week was my first adventure with the school's shuttle system. I left a bit early to make sure I caught the shuttle and learned how long it would take to get me to campus and then back after class.

So this week, I planned to be out at the stop 3 minutes ahead of the scheduled time. Not good enough, as I walked out the door the shuttle goes past. I walked 1/2 mile down to another stop for the same shuttle and caught it.

Problem solved, right?

Not so fast. On the way back from campus I noticed that the shuttle was much more crowded. Yes, because it was a different route. That would not stop at my building or anywhere near it. I walked longer back to my building. My feet still hurt.