Author Topic: What little things drive you completely up the wall....?  (Read 1560621 times)

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
Re: What little things drive you completely up the wall....?
« Reply #16995 on: Today at 10:38:56 AM »
Finding a guestbook for MIL's memorial service. 

I thought I could just go into a card store and pick one up. I've gone to at least half a dozen places with no success. 

Silly me! The one store that carries them had two choices. One was 50 USD.  The other, nicer version was 88 USD!  I'm sorry but that's an outrageous amount of money to pay for a guestbook. 

We're ordering one on line but who would have thought such a simple thing would cause so much 'mishegas'?

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #16996 on: Today at 11:58:07 AM »
^Do they have them at craft stores? I think I have seen them there.

MandiC76

« Reply #16997 on: Today at 07:03:38 PM »
Right now, waiting is driving me completely up the wall, for 2 main reasons. My husband and I are waiting for results of a medical test that he had. His appointment is tomorrow, so it's not that much longer, but it's still driving me nuts. I'm also waiting to hear back about an interview I went on last week. What is making it worse is that I know they've checked at least 2 of my references, so I know they're interested in me. This is my dream job, and I really want to know if I'm hired or not!