A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

Professional Darwinism: Update to OP on p.74

<< < (666/1221) > >>

asb8:
I love the concept of Turnitin.com  I hate the teachers that couldn't be bothered to notice that I'd properly quoted and attributed all my souces. Seriously, a paper for a 400 level literature class is going to contain a great deal of properly quoted exerpts from the material.

Slartibartfast:
Does TurnItIn still automatically keep the text from all the papers submitted and add them to its database?  That's the part I have a problem with  :-\  I can definitely see how it would help catch plagiarists, though!

PastryGoddess:

--- Quote from: Slartibartfast on January 31, 2013, 11:40:01 PM ---Does TurnItIn still automatically keep the text from all the papers submitted and add them to its database?  That's the part I have a problem with  :-\  I can definitely see how it would help catch plagiarists, though!

--- End quote ---

Yes it still does keep all of the text from papers submitted. 

WolfWay:
Mr 16 Years has now stopped talking to the Project Manager (in project meetings! He just sort of chirps out a short answer and then later complains to Boss about Project Manager. :o ). And he's gone back to ignoring the Senior Analyst. I've gotten one more sucking-lemons unavoidable hello out of him.

The only person even remotely related to the project he's still talking to is our senior solutions architect, whom Project Manager has taken to dragging into project meetings just so some sort of discussion will take place. I suspect the second he makes a critical remark, he's also going onto the silent ignore list. Next week I get to try participate in the meetings as well to get some kind of idea of how this solution is going to be designed. <sigh> This is gonna be a fuuuuuuuuuuuun project.  :P

jedikaiti:
This guy is still employed why???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version