Author Topic: Where can I find tall jeans in Canada?  (Read 352 times)

Julia Mercer

• Country Gals Fan Page
Where can I find tall jeans in Canada?
« on: September 03, 2014, 01:59:54 AM »
Hi all,

I am in search of nice ladies tall jeans, that don't cost an arm and a leg, and that are available here in Canada, preferably Windsor Ontario if possible. I am 6 feet tall with long legs, and have trouble finding jeans, and don't want to have to get mens. Does anyone know what Old Navy tall jeans are like?I got a couple pairs of their dressy pants for work last fall, regular length, and they were like floods on me, lol, The old Tall Girl Shop which is Long Tall Sally now wants close to $100 for jeans, I DON'T THINK SO!

If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know!

spookycatlady

Re: Where can I find tall jeans in Canada?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 08:36:11 AM »
Old Navy's tall jeans might fit the bill for you.  I base this on my shortness, as even their petite jeans are about a mile too long. :)  Plus, cheap.

HiverFleur

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 08:42:28 AM »
American Eagle has X-long jeans which are a 36" inseam. They have sales quite often, and you can get jeans for around $25 (US).

SingMeAway

• Formerly Mrs. Mouse
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 08:44:03 AM »
I'm not sure you have Ricki's in Windsor (it's here in Ottawa and it is a chain), but they've started carrying "tall" sizes. They carry up to a 36" inseam, but I don't know if that's long enough for you: http://www.rickis.com/apparel/pants-/#prefn1=inseam&prefv1=36

Reitman's also has a tall line now: http://www.reitmans.com/Tall-Pants/Pants_Tall,default,sc.html?prefn1=silouhette&prefv1=Women and I think they're in most malls.

MrsVandy

• Formally futurelillady
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 11:40:22 AM »
Try Maurices. I'm not sure how close the nearest one is to you, but they are a chain. You can order their jeans in different lengths and they have several different price points. My very tall co-worker buy her jeans there. http://www.maurices.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=44303356&tnt=1&

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 03:11:38 PM »
What's your inseam?  I know Mark's has 34" and a few styles in 36", if that's long enough.

But other than that, can't help you.  Mine is 31" - I usually end up in a 32" and let it drag a bit.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

bloo

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 04:20:34 PM »
It's been 15 years but I remember one of my old friends was tallish and slim as well as a bit short-waisted. So her legs seemed to go on forever. She used to buy her jeans from Victoria's Secret. She said it was the only place she could find jeans that fit her perfectly.

Sirius

• Super Hero!
  • Stars in my eyes!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 05:33:33 PM »
Although I'm only 5'5" I have long legs so wear 32" inseam.  I buy my jeans from the Roaman's catalog.  If you wait for the sales you can get them for as little as $25 for tall sizes.