Author Topic: Your own personal mysteries.  (Read 275047 times)

greencat

Re: Your own personal mysteries.
« Reply #2265 on: July 23, 2014, 01:29:40 AM »
You know those four-legged conspirators you were talking about, Greencat? 

Back when we first got our two female cats Mr. Sirius took his wedding ring off and left it on the bedside table.  The next morning we found a kitten playing with it in the hallway.  We're just glad we found it before it disappeared completely.  Now if he takes it off, he puts it into the bedside table's drawer and closes the drawer.  I put mine in my jewelry box, because they haven't figured out how to open that yet.

Some time ago a kitten stole my glasses and hid them under his blanket.  I had to put my contacts in to find them and it took me an hour to think to lift the blanket up. 

Fliss

• Australia - the land that time forgot.
« Reply #2266 on: July 23, 2014, 04:32:04 AM »

Somewhere in our very small house is a screwdriver with a fluro green handle. We have nowhere idea where, but it will turn up eventually. Probably found by the next set of pups in 10 years, since it was the current set that hid it.
Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2267 on: July 23, 2014, 08:35:53 AM »
I'm still looking for the chemical ice packs I bought last summer.  And I just thoroughly cleaned the last room I thought they might be in and they aren't in there.  I must have accidentally thrown them out.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario