News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• May 29, 2017, 02:15:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What are you watching on YouTube right now?  (Read 2470 times)

diesel_darlin

Re: What are you watching on YouTube right now?
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2017, 11:31:16 PM »
Dr Pimple Popper  ;D

Me, too! (My guilty pleasure.) Isn't she wonderful?

Yes! I also watch Josepha Reina, Enilsa Brown, and Vikram Yadav. Im addicted to pimple doctors, lol. I love Dr John Gilmore and Auburn Medical Group because their bedside manner is fantastic.

Klein Bottle

« Reply #46 on: Yesterday at 12:03:16 PM »
British documentaries. So many British documentaries! British crime docs, docs about society, poverty, culture, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if I were to begin to dream in British English, because I often let YouTube play as I fall asleep, and if the autoplay is turned on, and if I don't wake up briefly and shut off my phone, it goes all night.

I also look at lots of Dateline, 48 Hours, and 20/20 videos, but I was doing that so intensely that I seem to have run out of unfamiliar material. Sometimes, I watch certain ID Channel videos, too, if I can find them.
Soft silly music is meaningful, magical

atirial

• just 'plane mad
    • Tirial & Errror blog
« Reply #47 on: Yesterday at 02:03:58 PM »
Listening more than watching but Jim Cornette's Talking Sense is on in the background. Despite the strong language he's got some great anecdotes.

Also Jim Henson's Storyteller is on there which saves me digging both my VHS tapes and VHS player out of the loft. I'd forgotten it was so good.